❤ [CH3] Tra Barp See Chompoo (Love Drama Company): Pon Nawasch/Bua Wansiri

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I like the production company of this lakorn. I think this is a pretty new production company. I think they have only had 2 other lakorns released. I’ve enjoyed their other lakorns Raeng Tawan a lot. It seems like they are into slap and kiss lakorns. They are also doing Alek and Pats lakorn too!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Right....she does not deserve that disrespect. I wish they had her leave and he can stay with the mistress. Send the divorce papers.
Chaya being a mistress makes me want to barf. Did they sleep together? If they did, I would never get back with Pete if I was Kiew.

But thats not lakorn-ish lol
Ugh, this is why I don't watch Thai lakorns much anymore. They always have to have a n'rai who's thick skin and delusional. 5555

lazee123

sarNie Egg
Chaya being a mistress makes me want to barf. Did they sleep together? If they did, I would never get back with Pete if I was Kiew.
I hope they didn't sleep together as well. I, too, hope Kiew does not get back with Pete if he did indeed sleep with Chaya. One of my deepest dislikes in lakorns is infidelity and/or having the mistress live with the husband with the wife and everyone seems to be okay with that (for example "Mia Teang."

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I hope they didn't sleep together as well. I, too, hope Kiew does not get back with Pete if he did indeed sleep with Chaya. One of my deepest dislikes in lakorns is infidelity and/or having the mistress live with the husband with the wife and everyone seems to be okay with that (for example "Mia Teang."

He's doing it to torture nk... fuck. If n'k did that he'll go psychotic...

Unnecessary infliction of pain

I feel we can have these storylines but it needs to be updated and smarter

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I don't like how Thai lakorns make the p'ek so darn maddening. He loves her but likes to make her cry. Making it look okay to be with someone emotionally abusive. I know it's lakorn world but c'mon they could write it better and make p'ek a hero worth loving

Sami

sarNie Egg
Is there going to be a baby at the end or nek pregnant or something lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I skipped this lakorn all the way to episode 16 lol and feel like it didn't miss anything.

The mistress is nothing more than a toy to Peat. He is using her and deep down inside she knows it too. But she "think" she has this loyal love towards him and anything he throws her way, she gladly accept. He is all up on her when people are around but when it's just the 2 of them he doesn't give a richard simmons about her. But for a girl that outright think it's OK to be living with a married man under the same roof as the wife deserves it. Peat at this point is just pathetic. He is still a child throwing tantrum that makes no sense. He wants her but doesn't...torture her emotionally because in his head it should make him feel better. Dude, you ain't that special. If I were Keiw I would wipe that lipstick off of him and smear it on his mistress and walk out.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I skipped this lakorn all the way to episode 16 lol and feel like it didn't miss anything.

The mistress is nothing more than a toy to Peat. He is using her and deep down inside she knows it too. But she "think" she has this loyal love towards him and anything he throws her way, she gladly accept. He is all up on her when people are around but when it's just the 2 of them he doesn't give a richard simmons about her. But for a girl that outright think it's OK to be living with a married man under the same roof as the wife deserves it. Peat at this point is just pathetic. He is still a child throwing tantrum that makes no sense. He wants her but doesn't...torture her emotionally because in his head it should make him feel better. Dude, you ain't that special. If I were Keiw I would wipe that lipstick off of him and smear it on his mistress and walk out.
Loool "Richard Simmons" I have not heard that in a long long time :-D

sarN

sarNie Granny
im a groundhog , came out expecting to see shadow on them wall ( like those traditional rscene and willing back in the days ) and when i don't see them, i hang around a bit longer :risas3: