❤ [Ch3] Rak Plik Lok ( North Star Entertain)

xodxo

•Muey❤️Thian•
Man i cant wait to see this now cus Peun just won a place in my heart from his lakorn with Natalie. Lol i totally took back my words about him not being praek material.
555555 you know I was thinking the same.. he actually looks good with Natalie... I haven’t fully finished that... but those small bickering scenes of them... cute. Puen does look decent good in there.....

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
555555 you know I was thinking the same.. he actually looks good with Natalie... I haven’t fully finished that... but those small bickering scenes of them... cute. Puen does look decent good in there.....
I'm watching it right now, halfway through. Its good, a feel good type of lakorn and speaks to me too since i work in like a skilled nursing facility so i can understand the feelings of these elders.

xodxo

•Muey❤️Thian•
I'm watching it right now, halfway through. Its good, a feel good type of lakorn and speaks to me too since i work in like a skilled nursing facility so i can understand the feelings of these elders.
Okay I’mma start on that soon then cuz I find Natalie very attractive too huhuhu :D

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Okay I’mma start on that soon then cuz I find Natalie very attractive too huhuhu :D
Oh man in some of his scenes i can so see him in a slap kiss lakorn!!.i was so dumb and blind to think he is not praek material!! Omg the emotions through his eyes went straight to my heart lol. Im in love!! :risas3::risas3:

Maybe i just didn't like him with Chippy and Wawwa. Lol

xodxo

•Muey❤️Thian•
Oh man in some of his scenes i can so see him in a slap kiss lakorn!!.i was so dumb and blind to think he is not praek material!! Omg the emotions through his eyes went straight to my heart lol. Im in love!! :risas3::risas3:
Lolol ahahhaha ! Wow, you’re tempting me to start on that right now!!!! Lol

S.J.M

Warrior
Here he plays the second lead but he outshine the pek here and his couple with saimai looks more interesting than the main.
I have been following him since I heard he paired with namtarn, I’m waiting for that lakorn because the production is good.

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
I came here from Yaya and Kimberly ig post. I fell in love with Peter and came all the way here for him :) cant wait for the next episode!

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
this is already airing??? will there be someone to sub this??

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I might continue watching because i love saimai and peun. But I can't stand aom s.
I only watch the first ep cause i finished watching eps of tra barp see chompoo and pee kaew nang hong. And Ive been waiting on nakark kaew

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I might continue watching because i love saimai and peun. But I can't stand aom s.
I only watch the first ep cause i finished watching eps of tra barp see chompoo and pee kaew nang hong. And Ive been waiting on nakark kaew
Would you mind explaining what Puen and Saimai’s love story is about? I want to watch it for them too

spanky

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Peter is a cutie lol

Both pairing seems interesting

I'll wait for more EPs

Puen has 3 women in in life in the drama...