❤ [Ch3] Rak Plik Lok ( North Star Entertain)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
And her still face just a no no.

I wonder how she'll act when she finds out that the little girl isn't Peter's. Will she want him back? I hope there's more scenes if him and Aom tomorrow. Today was all about Saimai,Peter, and his sister.

spanky

sarNie Oldmaid
And her still face just a no no.

I wonder how she'll act when she finds out that the little girl isn't Peter's. Will she want him back? I hope there's more scenes if him and Aom tomorrow. Today was all about Saimai,Peter, and his sister.
I feel maybe she will since Peter's sister is causing trouble. She and Peter have a good relationship. They were honest enough. She told Peter she decided to be exclusive with puen and he respect that and wish her well.

I'll wait for more Ep. I want more pra'nang interactions (peter&aom)

spanky

sarNie Oldmaid
A twist....lol of course their is ....

Damn this lakorn is fast pace but yet ...slow Hahahaha...but peter ..swoon... pra'nang are cute

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
the scene when peter spoke english on ep8,, i cant tell if i like or dislike the accent or tone though... hahhahaha

spanky

sarNie Oldmaid
samai suck as a character. She ditch Peter when she thought he had kid. Which is reasonable because it mean he cheated.

She ditch Puen even though the "didn't" know it was "his child", but it turns out it wasn't HIS CHILD. She still ditch him...WTF.....either way it was NOT his fault he had a history w/her. 1. When she claim it was his child, he never knew and never took responsibility. 2. It turns out it's NOT his child.

She then is bitchy to V (Aom) even though she doesn't love pete

Sigh....sooo much angst. I hate Angst but It does keep me interested in knowing what happen. The twists.

Great OST though

Of course P'k is so unreasonable...urg..typical

AHEM SIR...ALL OF THIS HAPPEN BECAUSE OF YOUR SISTER....not anyone else's fault