❤ [Ch3] Rak Plik Lok ( North Star Entertain)

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I might continue watching because i love saimai and peun. But I can't stand aom s.
I only watch the first ep cause i finished watching eps of tra barp see chompoo and pee kaew nang hong. And Ive been waiting on nakark kaew

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I might continue watching because i love saimai and peun. But I can't stand aom s.
I only watch the first ep cause i finished watching eps of tra barp see chompoo and pee kaew nang hong. And Ive been waiting on nakark kaew
Would you mind explaining what Puen and Saimai’s love story is about? I want to watch it for them too

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I think Peter is a cutie lol

Both pairing seems interesting

I'll wait for more EPs

Puen has 3 women in in life in the drama...

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Saimai and Peter dated when they were younger but she ran away and went aboard because he got someone pregnant so now she doesn't believe strongly in love like she once did nor confident about loving someone whom might betray her and hurt her.
So puen is her new chance at love. And puen once dated peters older sister. So thats why they dont get along.
Aom grew up with puen and always liked him but when she meets peter and spends time with him she falls for him.
Theres a few twists in the story.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
It seems that it isn't his daughter. It's his sister's kid I feel....I wonder is puen the dad...?

Mmmm....

Is it possible for a lakorn to be fast yet slow at the same time....lol...Peter is adorable though....

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
It seems that it isn't his daughter. It's his sister's kid I feel....I wonder is puen the dad...?

Mmmm....

Is it possible for a lakorn to be fast yet slow at the same time....lol...Peter is adorable though....
Yeah im wondering that too because he seems to hate Peun more than just being jealous of Saimai. Is she going to want get back with Peter when she finds out it isnt his daughter?

You know i like Saimai better when she's smiling. She looks annoying when she has that still face. Makes me want to fastfwd her scenes.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yeah im wondering that too because he seems to hate Peun more than just being jealous of Saimai. Is she going to want get back with Peter when she finds out it isnt his daughter?

You know i like Saimai better when she's smiling. She looks annoying when she has that still face. Makes me want to fastfwd her scenes.
She has an n'rai expression . Well the sis will be their 3rd wheel.

Poor pk...his mom said his only goal is to keep the family happy. Meaning everyone else but himself. He sacrificed for them.

Good ost

Peter is soo pretty lol adorable. I hope 2 see him more.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I think I’ve seen Peter somewhere before... was he in that time travel lakorn with Namtarn and Pol?