❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Very quick, rough translation,

Host - What make you decided to accept this lakorn?

Andrew - I'm not sure but I think Nong Matt approached and requested Pe Nok J. for me to play this role. I've played this character before but not exactly 100%. I would like to work with the new production and director. I've discussed with Pe Nok and the director how I would like to play this character, etc.

Host - What was that you held Nong Yo's hand so tight at the Charity Auction?

Andrew - Oh, Chut wanted to do more than just holding hands but because of the circumstances with the dad, the mom, and the grandma he could not do much. It was love at first sight for both of us, but we both have to restraint our feelings again due to the dad, mom, grandma, and family dynamic.

Host - Is Nong Matt pretty?

Andrew - Yes, I said Matt, you are pretty, already pretty, you don't have to be silly.

Andrew - Matt is very intelligent, smart, and witty. When we act together, we are on the same pace, same level and in sync. I didn't feel like there's any competition or anything like that.
Thanks a bunch, so sweet of you.

The part where Andrew said, Matt is already pretty and doesn't have to be silly...OMG:risas3: He is talking about her character right hahahah hahaha but I think he is talking about the real her lol

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks a bunch, so sweet of you.

The part where Andrew said, Matt is already pretty and doesn't have to be silly...OMG:risas3: He is talking about her character right hahahah hahaha but I think he is talking about the real her lol
He's talking about her real life, not her character.

Lol, the host lady was fan girling Andrew to the max. She said if you missed this episode (Monday?) you would feel like your life is missing something, like not worthwhile.

Many people including guys said Andrew is very good looking and has sexy voice in this lakorn.

Last edited:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Thank You @Vimalee for all the info and translations. All of us here were wondering how it was being received and whatnot lol. As for Andrews interview, I guess it's safe to say his comfortable working with Matt but gets taken back by her "exuberance" lmao !.

san.927

sarNie Egg

Lol, the host lady was fan girling Andrew to the max. She said if you missed this episode (Monday?) you would feel like your life is missing something, like not worthwhile.

Many people including guys said Andrew is very good looking and has sexy voice in this lakorn.
Thank you so much for your translation:thumbup:

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart

Lol the possibility of him talking about the real her was very high considering she pretty much embarrassed him when they first met on set. She toned it down shortly afterward probably after this little talk by him. He is just not use to her loud personality but it's a compliment to her that he thinks they are on the same level in acting.

I didn't understand but yeah, the lady host was beside herself lol. I didn't in the past find Andrew's voice sexy but in here he made it so sexy. Also, Andrew thanks for putting 100% in. Matt would have been disappointed cause she personally request for you lol

Noire89

Simply smile
Very quick, rough translation,

Host - What make you decided to accept this lakorn?

Andrew - I'm not sure but I think Nong Matt approached and requested Pe Nok J. for me to play this role. I've played this character before but not exactly 100%. I would like to work with the new production and director. I've discussed with Pe Nok and the director how I would like to play this character, etc.

Host - What was that you held Nong Yo's hand so tight at the Charity Auction?

Andrew - Oh, Chut wanted to do more than just holding hands but because of the circumstances with the dad, the mom, and the grandma he could not do much. It was love at first sight for both of us, but we both have to restraint our feelings again due to the dad, mom, grandma, and family dynamic.

Host - Is Nong Matt pretty?

Andrew - Yes, I said Matt, you are pretty, already pretty, you don't have to be silly.

Andrew - Matt is very intelligent, smart, and witty. When we act together, we are on the same pace, same level and in sync. I didn't feel like there's any competition or anything like that.
Wow, thank you! His words are sweet. Matt being the way she is is adorable, they are a lot like their characters, he is more restrained in real life and she is more outgoing. So cute! Again thanks for the translation, you are awesome!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I just saw that clip of live interview of Andrew. It looks like the director and producer are flexible in how Andrew wanted to portray Chut. They had discussions on the topic. Andrew had a lot of input on his portrayal of Chut! He is a very serious actor who put a lot of thoughts into this character. He did say that he played this type of character before so maybe that's a big reason why he wanted to put a different spin on the character. It's great that the director and producer gave him the opportunity and they valued his input.

Also from the interview, Khun Thoiy (male host on the left) said that this kind of acting/character portrayal is different and new in lakorn. Andrew said he didn't know how the viewers would take it but he did his best. Andrew said he is happy that this lakorn is getting good ratings and positive feedback.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
@Katelyn - Thank You for the added input on the interview. (P.S - I love your edits/creations.)
I'm curious as to what other role he had portrayed that was similar to Chut. This is the beauty of having good actors on-board, being able to engage with the team on how to bring out different characteristics of a character, having someone who is committed to the craft and wanting to improve on the standard character that's written on paper. As much as I would've loved to have seen Ken.T with Matt, I'm so happy this role ended up with Andrew.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
That comment that Andrew made on Matt was hilarious. maybe her silliness in real life is too much for him lol

It's great that Matt can request an actor who she would like to pair up with. Her and Kuhn nok must be closed since they worked together a couple of times already

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think the role he played closest to this is the one with Kob but that to me was almost any other pra'eks. He didn't have the flaws of an awkward, confused, hands movement and as passionate as Chut. And not to add the sexy voice. Honestly, I don't think he can play another Chut and make it this unique. Plus he has wonderful chemistry with Matt And they play off of each other well. Had it been a less experienced actress Andrew would come off weird but not in a good way.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That comment that Andrew made on Matt was hilarious. maybe her silliness in real life is too much for him lol

It's great that Matt can request an actor who she would like to pair up with. Her and Kuhn nok must be closed since they worked together a couple of times already
Nok was the one that convinced Matt to become an actress. Originally, Matt didn't think of becoming one. Since she entered the industry they have and still remain close. Nok trust Matt with complex roles or ones she wants it done right. That's why I believe Nok talked Matt into pulling out the twin lakorn so she can be in this one. I think out of her co-stars Andrew is the best one for her. Great was good but yeah....:)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Wow, thank you! His words are sweet. Matt being the way she is is adorable, they are a lot like their characters, he is more restrained in real life and she is more outgoing. So cute! Again thanks for the translation, you are awesome!
That's what make this couple work cause they play themselves majority of the time. Lol for Andrew to tell her not to be silly, girl must be straight up obvious and in his face with some off the charts behaviors. Cause he is not the type, I don't think to just say stuff like that. He's too reserved in his criticisms for people...but I find it cute since they are so opposite from each other. Such a MKLFF moment:risas3:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@Katelyn - Thank You for the added input on the interview. (P.S - I love your edits/creations.)
I'm curious as to what other role he had portrayed that was similar to Chut. This is the beauty of having good actors on-board, being able to engage with the team on how to bring out different characteristics of a character, having someone who is committed to the craft and wanting to improve on the standard character that's written on paper. As much as I would've loved to have seen Ken.T with Matt, I'm so happy this role ended up with Andrew.
I think when Andrew said he has done a similar role, he is actually comparing to the original character that Willy played (Khun Chit) before they revamped it to our Khun Chut. In the previous version, Khun Chit was outgoing and more of the alpha male type. A role that was similar to the original version maybe the one that Andrew starred with Janie called Tang Parn Kamathep. In that role, he loved and was very attached to his mother. And he was estranged from his father. Hence with the similarity in characters, Andrew wanted to do a different characterization for Khun Chut.

Oh by the way, thanks for liking my artworks.

Noire89

Simply smile
That's what make this couple work cause they play themselves majority of the time. Lol for Andrew to tell her not to be silly, girl must be straight up obvious and in his face with some off the charts behaviors. Cause he is not the type, I don't think to just say stuff like that. He's too reserved in his criticisms for people...but I find it cute since they are so opposite from each other. Such a MKLFF moment:risas3:
They just keep getting better and better.
They compliment each other so well and they make us feel what their characters feel. :clap: I liked Andrew from before but I am really lovibg him now. The man made want to force my bf to make water romantic for us (that didn't work out :p). His voice:love:

I just saw they uploaded the last part of episode 6 with English subs:cheer:. I'm going to make a light dinner and watch it at night.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@Vimalee , thank you for the translation! I am smiling from ear to ear just reading what Andrew said about Matt! Now I really want another lakorn of the two. I hope they remake that one Nok's lakorn and cast these two in there. The one where she went to live with pa'ek as an undercover agent to try to find out if he's a mole for the bad guy or not. That one has romance, action, comedy, r scene, and a baby.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They just keep getting better and better.
They compliment each other so well and they make us feel what their characters feel. :clap: I liked Andrew from before but I am really lovibg him now. The man made want to force my bf to make water romantic for us (that didn't work out :p). His voice:love:

I just saw they uploaded the last part of episode 6 with English subs:cheer:. I'm going to make a light dinner and watch it at night.
When I watched their bedroom scenes, the way they talked is like a normal couple talking that I feel like I am intruding in their privacy or something lol. And I keep on forgetting to mention that the first time Chut reached out to hold Yot hand was so sweet. That little uncertain look in his eyes afraid the moment is taken away from him if she open her eyes. And the way he gently touched her fingers....sigh it is romantic in a Chut way:icon12: