❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Read at Thai Forum that the weather was very bad last night so it affected the rating.
Many households didn't have power and many were even afraid to turn on TV.

Rating went down to 3.9 I hope it picked back up for today's episode. I thought yesterday episode was good because it had a mixture of drama and a little comedy relief...oh ,well I still love the drama:icon12:

Noire89

Simply smile
I still can't for the life of me understand how Ch3 couldn't tap into such a gift like Matt Peeranee. This girl can do absolutely ANYTHING. She is slaying this role with this natural skill of hers as an actress and showcases the different variations of her character effortlessly. Don't get me started on her beauty. I can't help but feel Ch3 missed a great thing with Matt. Ch7 is doing the same mistake with Nao Tisanart.

Andrew is so so adorable ! I love how he looks good and is a chaebol with intense past but is not complete alpha P'ek. But he is believable at kicking butt since his frame is not frail. I saw some parts of previous vers and I see Willy acted the character the typical sadistic manly P'ek way. But I like the different touch of Andrew with his awkward shy stance due to his loneliness and weird past. I love all pranang scenes. I like how WE know both leads like each other. Yesterday Andrew and Matt made me giggle so much.
I guess I am the only who doesn't mind Mint character. Some of the things she observe about those different actors are not wrong. I am ok with her character so far. I am too focused on Mint improvement since Gentlemen series.
Channel 3 is focused on bringing in new kids and keeping the loyal fans happy with koojin couply stuff. They keep on missing out on the gems they already have, who are young actors still and who could give them great performs. I don't mind that they keep fans happy or that they are goving chances to younger actors, that's all good, but they should also remember the ones they have there who are talented and that can bring them just as much $ if they gave them the push they need and the right projects as well. This goes for all the talented actors waiting for a call not just our dear lovely Matt.(Ok rant over)
Andrew is what I would call a Theta hero, a lone wolf, a man who doesn't want to be the center of attention and he thinks about the consequences of actions taken.

He is a man who has been hurt by life but is loyal to those who have stood by him. AND once he met the woman who woke (by drawing him out of his comfort zone and having him face certain truths, Yo did this) him from the existance he was living he was hers body and soul. He doesn't smile so easy but with the person who he loves he can tease and be playful to an extent.

He isn't a man who is violent but will hurt anyone who stands in the way of him and his loved one (no man will stop him from his love, hence his shoving and pushing of Phuchon, lol!).

He is stuck between being filial and following his heart, but in the end he will be true to his character.
And of course the Theta hero is good looking and smart and even if he has no money he has this allure that brings all the girls to his bed (he's no saint, lol, but once he meets his woman he's all hers).

I don't mind Mint character(Phuchon needs his own happy ending so KusuPhun needs to happen lol!), just her nosy know it all attitude.

Last edited:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I can't stand Kusuma, even though she's not doing anything too threatening. I loved it so much when phuchon said "are you single because you don't want anyone or because no one wants you?" I was rolling on the floor dying! Okay maybe not that dramatic but it was pretty satisfying. Hopefully Phuchon's smart remarks will help her to think more about herself and her lack of love life and how she should be a know it all for herself instead of getting the way of Chat and Yo.

But how does Chat expect Yo to like him if he keeps barking at her mom like a crazy dog? If I was Yo, I'd pick up a stick and beat some sense into him

byebye

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn must has a good size following cause it is the first Matt's lakorn that was streaming live on YouTube lol. Unless, Ka Badin was streaming live too but I was never obsessed with it like this lol. So I watched it live on youtube...boy I can't do it hahaha commercials was ridiculous. But this episodes has my heart all melting.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Did they did the deed in at the the house in mountain at the end of ep7? Are we supposed to imagine they did it already? Lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't think they did but the next episode Chut sure is playful lol. Who knows he probably did get lucky that's why he is beaming like sunshine

byebye

sarNie OldFart
How Yot does not melt into Chut's arm with that lazy sexy bedroom voice of his I have no idea. Not to add, all them staring. I'll be borrowing the Vegas slang...what happens at the village stays at the village:risas3::naughty2:

Noire89

Simply smile
How Yot does not melt into Chut's arm with that lazy sexy bedroom voice of his I have no idea. Not to add, all them staring. I'll be borrowing the Vegas slang...what happens at the village stays at the village:risas3::naughty2:
:risas3: what happens in the village stays at the village:risas3: if only they could stay there!:naughty2::naughty2:

She is melting (like all of us:love:) but I guess she has more self control than we would in her place, lol! I know I would be :nut::aaaaa:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Haha, you ladies are funny with the comments!
Off topic... wonder when will Matt confirm her next project. Might be after this lakorn ended...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
:risas3: what happens in the village stays at the village:risas3: if only they could stay there!:naughty2::naughty2:

She is melting (like all of us:love:) but I guess she has more self control than we would in her place, lol! I know I would be :nut::aaaaa:
I guess I am an easy gal then, cause he would not be safe with me if he be whispering my name that way and that close to me. Beside, it will be our little secret and I would plead the 5th every darn time :risas3:

My heart is weak, so I blame it for surrending each time he lays next to me and forget about holding hands...skin contact is a sign he is up for it:risas3::risas3::risas3:

Yot got some strong will power, she is all shy and don't want to share a bed...I on the other hand, that door won't keep me away:risas3:

So, how did King's mom ends up with the photo of Yot and Chut together? Who did she have working for her up in that village? And anyone notice when Yot woke up from the first day she was there and drank the milk from the bottle...before leaving Chut grabbed it from her and walked out with it:risas3: He likes taking drinks back from her after she drank it.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I swear my reaction to seeing King - Krit - Kusuma rock up to the village was this:
ef992bb4dc79b6e5a46864c961661f6e_imagepng-you-dont-even-go-here-memes_500-382.png

Noire89

Simply smile
I guess I am an easy gal then, cause he would not be safe with me if he be whispering my name that way and that close to me. Beside, it will be our little secret and I would plead the 5th every darn time :risas3:

My heart is weak, so I blame it for surrending each time he lays next to me and forget about holding hands...skin contact is a sign he is up for it:risas3::risas3::risas3:

Yot got some strong will power, she is all shy and don't want to share a bed...I on the other hand, that door won't keep me away:risas3:

So, how did King's mom ends up with the photo of Yot and Chut together? Who did she have working for her up in that village? And anyone notice when Yot woke up from the first day she was there and drank the milk from the bottle...before leaving Chut grabbed it from her and walked out with it:risas3: He likes taking drinks back from her after she drank it.
:risas3::risas3: I would develop village amnesia. Anyone asks what happened there I wouldn't be able to remember it sorry:p just that it was good since I always smile about it.:risas3::risas3:

He just wants some form of lip contact and drinking from the same stolen bottle, cup or just plain sharing he's keeping some type of contact, bed not included in this(lol! Remember indirect kisses all those old fashion thought that are still cute). Also he made milk romantic and sexy;) what Phuchon failed to do:pancarta: when he gave her the warm milk.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Haha, you ladies are funny with the comments!
Off topic... wonder when will Matt confirm her next project. Might be after this lakorn ended...
I wished they would give her something soon. It would be a bummer if she has nothing line up. I don't care what the project is cause girl can play any role as long as I am Ok with the pra'ek lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
:risas3::risas3: I would develop village amnesia. Anyone asks what happened there I wouldn't be able to remember it sorry:p just that it was good since I always smile about it.:risas3::risas3:

He just wants some form of lip contact and drinking from the same stolen bottle, cup or just plain sharing he's keeping some type of contact, bed not included in this(lol! Remember indirect kisses all those old fashion thought that are still cute). Also he made milk romantic and sexy;) what Phuchon failed to do:pancarta: when he gave her the warm milk.
Phuchong almost succeed in burning her fingers. So she will remember that lol but with Chut she'll remember how water can make her fantasize and milk brings her back to the place that they slept holding hands. Awww...thinking about it they are like a married couple. He cooked for her, sleeps with her and take care of her reminding her to take medicine. Sigh, they should have just secretly gotten married...the little girl is like daddy Chut and mommy Yot anyway. Might as well adopt her and be a family lol

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Yo is either playing dumb or she really is a heavy sleeper lol. Don't even get me started on Chat teasing her about the drool on her face or him smiling so much. I wish reality hadn't rocked up to the village and we could enjoy another episode of them just being adorable together.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, how does he pick her up and carry her from the truck didn't wake her up. No matter how heavy a sleeper she is it would take a lot to carry her out of that truck. I mean, he was having a hard time carrying her out of bed when she got drugged lol

I seriously don't like the way Kusuma make the face when they zoomed in on her about the other's relationship. She looks like she's coming up with a plan to ruin them or something. So annoying lol

Noire89

Simply smile
Phuchong almost succeed in burning her fingers. So she will remember that lol but with Chut she'll remember how water can make her fantasize and milk brings her back to the place that they slept holding hands. Awww...thinking about it they are like a married couple. He cooked for her, sleeps with her and take care of her reminding her to take medicine. Sigh, they should have just secretly gotten married...the little girl is like daddy Chut and mommy Yot anyway. Might as well adopt her and be a family lol
Let the two of them run away and be happy and get married.
Be side by side and adopt a little girl.
It's funny because I was thinking if the tao of them run away they could just come back once they are married with baby on the way, lol! I can only wish it but k ow its not going to be true.