❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

byebye

sarNie OldFart
This is my first lakorn of Matt. Gotta say she is a very good actress, very natural and has screen presence.
I knew she was one of a kind when in comedy she can play it effortlessly. She is adorably funny not exaggerated funny. I hope after this lakorns viewers can see her potential. She is talented but haven't found that 'it' lakorn. Hopefully, this one will get her name out some more. FLF should have been it but Nok decided to be cute and the train derailed lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Chut teased her about the drooling was cuter because of him. He was playful and seemed carefree then he ever was. And how cute was that laugh of his?

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
@Vimalee , thank you for the translation! I am smiling from ear to ear just reading what Andrew said about Matt! Now I really want another lakorn of the two. I hope they remake that one Nok's lakorn and cast these two in there. The one where she went to live with pa'ek as an undercover agent to try to find out if he's a mole for the bad guy or not. That one has romance, action, comedy, r scene, and a baby.
I've been wondering why Matt hasn't done an action lakorn yet, this could be the best fit. I'm always here for cohabitation shenanigans and hidden identities.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I've been wondering why Matt hasn't done an action lakorn yet, this could be the best fit. I'm always here for cohabitation shenanigans and hidden identities.
Yeah, she needs a action/comedy lakorn! I really want to see her in this remake. Tik J/Mam was in the remake, but I didn't like their portray in there. The na'ek in that lakorn kick ass!

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Yeah, she needs a action/comedy lakorn! I really want to see her in this remake. Tik J/Mam was in the remake, but I didn't like their portray in there. The na'ek in that lakorn kick ass!
What's the lakorn called ? I'm always here for Matt playing kick ass women, Thank God she opts for these kind of roles.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
This is my first lakorn of Matt. Gotta say she is a very good actress, very natural and has screen presence.
WELCOME ! I recommend you "Fah Krajang Dao", "Kularb rai glai ruk", "Kah Badin" & her lakorn with Koy, Lek and Grate to see how criminally overlooked this girl has been in Ch3 (even her situation is not as bad as some others there)

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
OT: Is Matt in Korea right now ?. I just saw her updates and she's with the actor that plays Way.

I tell you what was the funniest part for me in Episode 6, the grandma's melodramatic OTT acting when she went to "faint" lol. Anyone asks me to define extra, I'll pull up that scene.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
OT: Is Matt in Korea right now ?. I just saw her updates and she's with the actor that plays Way.

I tell you what was the funniest part for me in Episode 6, the grandma's melodramatic OTT acting when she went to "faint" lol. Anyone asks me to define extra, I'll pull up that scene.
I don't know if it's Korea because I just saw a pic of them at the airport then on a bus. But for sure she's going somewhere with him along with her mom. Hmmm...wonder why they traveling out of country together.

I love the part where Chut tried to push her out, she said she's here shamelessly to apologize so he should shamelessly forgive her lmao. So epic of Yot and typical of what comes out of her mouth and one of the reason Chut can't help but love her. She has no shame in going after what she wants lol

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
OT: I just looked at the actor who plays Way IG and they're going/in Korea after-all. The two also clicked a picture with Mew but I think they just ran into her at the airport. I'm definitely intrigued to see what this trip is all about ;)

When Yo's heart is set on something, there's no backing down. Chat is like putty in her hands, he might put up a fight for a bit but sooner or later he comes around lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
https://www.instagram.com/mewnittha_chinesefc_official/

This is from Mew's fan. I am not sure if she ran into all 3 of them at the airport traveling to Korea together or just Matt/OuSmith going together.

I think they are BFF or something. Matt is very close with him. From his IG they been to HK, Iceland and other places together. They eat out together a bit too. Hmmm...don't think they are together cause she is dating for a while but who knows lol. From his pics Matt and him are together quite a bit. But gosh, what does he do for a living beside being a supporting actor to travel the world. So jealous lol

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
All Chut had to do was accept her apology and she would have went back home. But deep down inside he knew he didn't want her to go. He cut her off and said, if she doesn't go then he will go sleep outside lol. He needed her there as much as he needed to breathe.

While King loves him the wrong way. Outside of his mom, no one ever had to prove to him how much they love him. Everyone quits on him but that's not Yot. The more he pushed the stubborn she became. King is too eager to please him and in turn does everything he says. Yot loves him but never lose sight of who she is. And that's the person he needs in his life. King doesn't have the personality to match what he really wants so she would never get that side from him no matter how good, loyal and love she has for him. Sad though.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
OT: Matt's relationship with her boyfriend is amazing, there's so much trust and respect between the two. I can only imagine the problems that do come with dating someone from the entertainment industry but they've got something solid and I hope it stays that way for them.

Watch Krit end up taking over the company and Yo + Chat move to village and live happily ever after lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Side note: Yup, her boyfriend must trust her enough to have her travel with a man across different countries. That is a lot of love between them and trusting her without a doubt. I Honestly can't handle dating a celebrity. My heart is too weak to handle drama lol. I don't have it in me to watch a man I love smooching another female be damn if it's just acting:risas3: I will be watching with him, then annoyed his behind to death of why he looks at her certain way. I would get dump that very minute. But the dude's IG has a bit of his pictures with her. So, they are definitely best friends...and traveling companions ;)

I think by then Chut is happy to give it all up to have a family with her and settle down somewhere where they were happy once. And to return to the village makes sense. That was the place he found himself smiling and laughing the most.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
What's the lakorn called ? I'm always here for Matt playing kick ass women, Thank God she opts for these kind of roles.
The title is Kao_Waan_Hai_Noo_Pen_Sai_Lub(they asked her to be a spy). The original stars Nok Jariya/Ton Jakkrit and the remake is with Kathaleeya McIntosh(Willy's sister)/Pete Thongjure.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The title is Kao_Waan_Hai_Noo_Pen_Sai_Lub(they asked her to be a spy). The original stars Nok Jariya/Ton Jakkrit and the remake is with Kathaleeya McIntosh(Willy's sister)/Pete Thongjure.
OMG I REMEMBER THIS DRAMA KAT MCINTOSH ABD PETE VER

Noire89

Simply smile
OT but about our main couple:

I think Matt would be great in an action lakorn! Just think of her in an action scene kicking major butt! And her interest would be the one she's bringing dow to submission,lol!(I love cliches like that)
If it an action series even better (with three lakorns total and other couples in it lol!)
I'd pick Anne Thongprasom as the girls boss and Ken T as her second in command/ love interest (bring this couple back). Yaya and (could be Mark, James Ji or James Ma for me, or Boy) she will be the computer hacker criminal caught and is now working off her debt to society by working for Anne agency, she has an officer following her (one of these bad boys, lol!) Because he doesn't believe she's changed and is still cyber hacking. They fall unconventionally in love through circumstances.
Matt would be a field agent investigating and spying on the bad guys. Andrew will be her interest(no one else will do!) a rich slightly older man who is charming and a bit of a playboy who also wants to bring down the opposition Matt is fighting but wanta to do it his way, Matt character will try her hardest to be the one to do it without working together with Andrew, but bosses Anne and Ken makes a deal and she must work with Andrew(he forced his way into that deal) who has taken a liking to the kickass warrior like woman and has made up his mind to have her in his life, lol!

Ok, I'm done imagining :pancarta: