❤[CH3] MEO Me & You (?) : Ken Phupoom/ Esther Supreeleela

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know if there is a thread for this lakorn yet. If there is a thread already please let me know so I can merge.

This will be Esther first lakorn coming back to play for CH3 since 2014. This might air on CH3 app "Mello App".

Photos from the opening: Cr to: mgronline

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I was gonna say, Ken look old in here almost like a different person. Didn't they opened a business together? And now in a lakorn together. Seemed like they are together a lot. Sometimes it is good for a couple sometimes it is unhealthy.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
He opened that cafe for her, she wanted a business of her own. There's also rumors that they are living together now which I kind of believe. There were also rumors that his mom didnt like her and moved back to the country. The reporters went to ask them, she denied it, he on the other hand didn't say anything cus she spoke for him. I love love Ken, like he was my number 1 but he changed since he got with Esther. Made me sad, I still want to support him but he's not the same anymore. Well whatever makes him happy.

Anyways back to this lakorn, yeah I wished the nangek was someone else.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol ch3 giving lead roles to Esther now. Good girl !

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
He opened that cafe for her, she wanted a business of her own. There's also rumors that they are living together now which I kind of believe. There were also rumors that his mom didnt like her and moved back to the country. The reporters went to ask them, she denied it, he on the other hand didn't say anything cus she spoke for him. I love love Ken, like he was my number 1 but he changed since he got with Esther. Made me sad, I still want to support him but he's not the same anymore. Well whatever makes him happy.

Anyways back to this lakorn, yeah I wished the nangek was someone else.
I remember you saying that once before too in the BPS thread. How did he change? I'm just curious lol
I liked some of Esther's work since she left CH 3...but I don't follow Ken or their relationship much. I just think he's a handsome guy. He opened it for her though? That's amazing...I thought since working almost nonstop as leading actress, she would've been making more than him at this point.

I was gonna say, Ken look old in here almost like a different person. Didn't they opened a business together? And now in a lakorn together. Seemed like they are together a lot. Sometimes it is good for a couple sometimes it is unhealthy.
I could see that as well. But hey, it could work. Mint C and Pupaa (her boyfriend), has that gelato business together and they also seem to be together 24/7. Only difference is that I don't think they live together, as she's her parent's only daughter. Her family seems to all adore him and get along with him.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I remember you saying that once before too in the BPS thread. How did he change? I'm just curious lol
I liked some of Esther's work since she left CH 3...but I don't follow Ken or their relationship much. I just think he's a handsome guy. He opened it for her though? That's amazing...I thought since working almost nonstop as leading actress, she would've been making more than him at this point.

I could see that as well. But hey, it could work. Mint C and Pupaa (her boyfriend), has that gelato business together and they also seem to be together 24/7. Only difference is that I don't think they live together, as she's her parent's only daughter. Her family seems to all adore him and get along with him.
Lol that boy is sooo sprung on his gf that it went from aww to smh. Even some of his fc in Thailand stop following him to events now cus 1. He doesn't really have one solo anymore and 2. Even if he does have it, she or her mom tags along. (That's what I got from some of those fc, just some). I didn't believe it at first cus you know how crazy fcs are but then I started to hear friends (the thug life group) teasing that they don't see him anymore cus he's not allowed out to play lol.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Lol that boy is sooo sprung on his gf that it went from aww to smh. Even some of his fc in Thailand stop following him to events now cus 1. He doesn't really have one solo anymore and 2. Even if he does have it, she or her mom tags along. (That's what I got from some of those fc, just some). I didn't believe it at first cus you know how crazy fcs are but then I started to hear friends (the thug life group) teasing that they don't see him anymore cus he's not allowed out to play lol.
Lol thug life group hahaha
Ohhh well hopefully their offscreen relationship translate onscreen. Some couples I've seen just does not have amazing chemistry onscreen like I'd expect since they're dating irl. Maybe it's his first serious relationship in a while hence he's being like that....but be careful or else they'd be like Golf+Kwan 2.0 with the breakup drama lol

HNA0

☀️
Lol thug life group hahaha
Ohhh well hopefully their offscreen relationship translate onscreen. Some couples I've seen just does not have amazing chemistry onscreen like I'd expect since they're dating irl. Maybe it's his first serious relationship in a while hence he's being like that....but be careful or else they'd be like Golf+Kwan 2.0 with the breakup drama lol
Relationship sometime work and sometime doesn’t, but Golf and Kwan’s relationship is tragedy. Both probably will never look at each other in the same light again.

P

PrincessKarina

Oh my goodness! Esther aged so fast! She doesn’t look too good. But Ken aged quicker! Man look at his big bags under his eyes! Poor Ken. He’ll never age gracefully at this rate! :sad6::(

P

PrincessKarina

Ken has got those bags for a while but yeah its worse now. He has always looked older than his age though.
He has! And I would hate to see him at Ken T or Tik’s current age! Going the pace he is right now he’ll look much older at 40 years old! Look at Ken T and Tik! ;) I think these two veterans are aging gracefully! These young stars whao can they compare?! :rolleyes:

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
not lakorn related though but now Ester & Ken joined the club for apologizing for product reviews. One of the other actor's also apologized about this

https://www.facebook.com/daokrajaitv/posts/2007333252689326:0
sorry the rest is google translation
Ester & Ken apologize for product reviews. Have a chance to try it. Dreaded impact on the body After this, the work will be checked as much as possible. I did not consult other actors who met the staff. Both are welcome to clarify.

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
Relationship sometime work and sometime doesn’t, but Golf and Kwan’s relationship is tragedy. Both probably will never look at each other in the same light again.
wait wait... this golf & kwan... is this golf & mike duo?? and kwan usamanee??? what happened to them??? please enlighten me!!!