❤[CH3] Kaew Kumpun (D One TV) Phet Thakrit/Pat Napapa

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
In love with the OST! It'll be on repeat for awhile now lol

I was kind of going back and forth about whether to watch this or not but based off the scenes I've seen from the OST I might just end up checking it out.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Yeah, it's been on repeat for me today, haha. Yeah, today's episode is okay! But I'm really liking a lot of the scenes in the ost and end credits. A caring Phet is what I need after a while of not seeing him. <3

Ntsuab-Ci

Uggggh, Clueless Phet is so cute and funny, it's so frustrating, lolol. I'm really enjoying this so far. I love the expressions Sura Mara make when that girl flirts with him, hahaha.

This lakorn is pretty funny. I love it. Can't wait for more Phet and Pat. xD

CPY

GotomySin
Uggggh, Clueless Phet is so cute and funny, it's so frustrating, lolol. I'm really enjoying this so far. I love the expressions Sura Mara make when that girl flirts with him, hahaha.

This lakorn is pretty funny. I love it. Can't wait for more Phet and Pat. xD
If the rival television do not air a musical, I think the rating can go higher.

Tresor_moi

sarNie Egg
Dang...I wanted to watch for Phet, but what happened to Pat. She looks so off now. She used to be so cute with Por.
Yea...I like her when she was tanned skin. She whiten her skin, so it makes her look washed out. And the color contacts is not helping either!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yea...I like her when she was tanned skin. She whiten her skin, so it makes her look washed out. And the color contacts is not helping either!
She really did whiten her skin? She’s not that old, maybe in the early 30s, but she’s getting so much wrinkles around her eyes area. This what PS do to you, it ages you more. She used to be so pretty.

Ntsuab-Ci

Lol at all of Sura Mara's lessons from lakorns, hahaha. He's so cute.

He and the snake guy do not have any care in the world if they're caught in their true forms lol. They just go at it. But poor girl, the one who had a crush on Sura Mara. She's so scared of him now. Well, for now. Tomorrow's episode looks like she might regain that little crush back.

Geez, I wonder when that rainy scene will show up. I thought it was gonna happen early on in the episodes but I mean I'm okay with it. At least not all the good stuff are coming in first.

Speaking of all the good stuff, AHHH! So cute, lol. This little moment melt my heart, hehe. I don't have enough sweet scenes yet so this is all I have.