❤[CH3] Kaew Kumpun (D One TV) Phet Thakrit/Pat Napapa

Discussion in '2018' started by Ntsuab-Ci, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Pat is still so pretty! Phet is ok. I’m neutral with him. Lol

2. Ntsuab-Ci

Ntsuab-Ci Extremely in love with Phet Thakrit <3

Do you want news on it because of Got? Haha. As far as I know, that lakorn isn't cancelled... idk what the hold up is. Updates on it just died.

phatman likes this.
  3. Ntsuab-Ci

That's okay, hopefully he'll impress you one day!

PrincessKarina likes this.
  4. Lol he is cute though.

Ntsuab-Ci likes this.
  5. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Hehehe. Yes and no. I want to see how Phet carries his own lakorn.

Ntsuab-Ci likes this.
  6. mahnkey

mahnkey sarNie Egg

wonder if they ever going to air this lakorn?

7. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Wait, is this airing soon or stock lakorn? Pat has so many PS that her face doesn’t look good anymore. She’s another actress that messed up her face.

8. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

I’m hoping this is one to air! I love seeing Phet. :icon12: I’ll be right after Ntsuab-Ci who loves him too! Lol.

Ntsuab-Ci likes this.
  9. thunder143

thunder143 sarNie Hatchling

why did she have to undergo a surgery... i already liked her face in her younger lakorn years....

10. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Hello everyone, ya i read it’s going airing soon probably just my guess it will be an evening lakorn.

Xiongurl26 and Ntsuab-Ci like this.
  11. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Maybe trying to keep up and think she’ll make more money if she enhances her face and body. She was the “it” girl when she first debuted. She was in a few hit lakorns, but her popularity was short lived.

thunder143 likes this.
  12. Ntsuab-Ci

I often don't like thai fantasy lakorns and I already saw some clips of the cgi and i really don't like it but the storyline actually isn't that bad so I'm hoping I'll like it. I hope Phet & Pat can bring that chemistry!

You know, I wonder how much they were able to film since Pat was pregnant... Unless they were pretty much done by then.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
    phatman likes this.
  13. Ntsuab-Ci

14. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

15. Ntsuab-Ci

I believe this will air on October 2nd, Monday through Thursday?

I will watch all of this for Phet even if I absolutely hate it! I'll finally see him again as a main focus :') haha

S.J.M likes this.
  16. Bieluvr

Bieluvr XiaojuXiyou

I will definitely tune in because I love both Phet and Pat and don't forget First. Also my mom might like this because she loves these kinds of story lines. Haha.

S.J.M likes this.
  17. Ntsuab-Ci

Oh First! Haven't seen him in so long. I adored him so much in Cubic.

orchidtea likes this.
  18. Ntsuab-Ci

19. mahnkey

mahnkey sarNie Egg

:icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:the song so much :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

20. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

The OST is pretty good. One of those kind of song that makes you think about something.

Still missed the old Pat. She was so darn pretty and has this elegant features back in her earlier days. I always think she resembles Paris Hilton in her first lakorn with Por. Then she has to dipped into PS and altered her looks. Anyhow, I'm not into fantasy lakorn much but Phet looks good in here.