❤️ Various ET News

rae

sarNie Adult
Art Pasut was on Woody's talk show and he talks about his reasons for leaving ch3.

His contract with ch3 has no base salary, but to have at least 2-3 dramas per year, which he would get paid for, although there's no guarantee on the content or the roles he will play. He got an award playing in Bang Rajan, 3 producers called him to act in their projects but ch3 refused, saying that he had no slot, but he actually did. He wanted to continue to get acting awards, but all ch3 gave him were daily dramas. There were times when he had no work for 7-8 months. He's not a rich kid, he wants to act and he needs to live, hence why he left ch3 for other opportunities.

He also talked about being betrayed by a good friend. His friend asked him how many drama he had going on, and he told his friend. Later on there were news of Art bragging and he ended up losing a film role over the negative news. It's because this friend felt that without Art in the way, he could become the main lead. Half a year later, this friend went to become ordained and called Art asking if he could forgive him for his actions.

nat12

sarNie Adult
@rae I saw that interview. Was somewhat amazed by it. Cos I think everyone has some idea that channel politics determine a lot, especially at Ch3 which has so many actors on contract. But I was also amazed that he would be so upfront about it, because he’s essentially burning bridges in a small industry.

I also saw Matt’s interview with Woody. She seems more chill and more mature compared to before. I never thought she deserved all the hate she got in the first place.

rae

sarNie Adult
There has been some gossip and blinds going around that Vill and Jes has quietly broken up. Around the same time, Vill posts on Instagram saying that life is too short to waste your time, fly free. Yet somehow netizens are now blaming Prang because they think her being friendly with Jes is causing Vill to be upset/insecure. (Prang and Jes have a newly airing drama and they have to do promo.) During all this, Prang uploads a post on Instagram with the caption going on a solo date to indirectly address the rumors that she's not involved.

Anyway, today Jes uploaded a clip of him and Prang singing together and netizens are already calling Prang the third hand and other foul things. A top comment even says that Prang is not as pretty as Vill. Some people are asking Jes to respond but a lot of the comments are attacking Prang.

nat12

sarNie Adult
There has been some gossip and blinds going around that Vill and Jes has quietly broken up. Around the same time, Vill posts on Instagram saying that life is too short to waste your time, fly free. Yet somehow netizens are now blaming Prang because they think her being friendly with Jes is causing Vill to be upset/insecure.
I saw the same and think it’s nonsensical of netizens. Go after Jes if they must cos he’s the one in a relationship but why go after Prang? This is something about Thai netizens that I really can’t stand. Matt got attacked badly like this and when Weir & Bella broke up, Ploy got attacked for nothing. They didn’t attack Songkran or Weir or they just didn’t dare.

Blind items can be interesting when it’s all guesses and speculation. When it crosses over to harassment like this I get really riled up.

Sorry that I got really worked up. Some netizens attack other women when celeb relationships fall apart, as if that other woman stole their own man. I get indignant on harassment based on mere gossip while the men involved are left alone.

I only saw the start of that Jes & Prang drama btw. I thought it looks good.

Last edited:

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
Art Pasut was on Woody's talk show and he talks about his reasons for leaving ch3.

His contract with ch3 has no base salary, but to have at least 2-3 dramas per year, which he would get paid for, although there's no guarantee on the content or the roles he will play. He got an award playing in Bang Rajan, 3 producers called him to act in their projects but ch3 refused, saying that he had no slot, but he actually did. He wanted to continue to get acting awards, but all ch3 gave him were daily dramas. There were times when he had no work for 7-8 months. He's not a rich kid, he wants to act and he needs to live, hence why he left ch3 for other opportunities.

He also talked about being betrayed by a good friend. His friend asked him how many drama he had going on, and he told his friend. Later on there were news of Art bragging and he ended up losing a film role over the negative news. It's because this friend felt that without Art in the way, he could become the main lead. Half a year later, this friend went to become ordained and called Art asking if he could forgive him for his actions.
I wonder who is this so called friend of him????

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Netcitizen are psychotic.

The women always get attack. It's between 2 people.

I can't stand them. We don't own the Dara and they don't answer to us.

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
Netcitizen are psychotic.

The women always get attack. It's between 2 people.

I can't stand them. We don't owe the Dara and they don't answer to us.
Right? Everyone has a right to their own opinion on everyone and everything. But no one has a right to harass or hurt others with it.

And Thai media feeds into this. Their obsession is with celeb romances and personal stuff, with a passing interest in the stars’ work. In Thailand the star can produce the most impressive work but all the media would focus on is who he or she is dating, are they breaking up, if they’re fighting with other people. Or what is most weird to me, ask the star to comment on other people’s relationships, them breaking up or their opinion on things other people said.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Right? Everyone has a right to their own opinion on everyone and everything. But no one has a right to harass or hurt others with it.

And Thai media feeds into this. Their obsession is with celeb romances and personal stuff, with a passing interest in the stars’ work. In Thailand the star can produce the most impressive work but all the media would focus on is who he or she is dating, are they breaking up, if they’re fighting with other people. Or what is most weird to me, ask the star to comment on other people’s relationships, them breaking up or their opinion on things other people said.
Yes, harming others. They didn't learn anything when Matt sued some.

Prang is being harassed.

The 2 ppl involved didn't announce anything yet. All speculation, but again it is between 2 ppl. It will be a little different if they were airing lots of dirty laundry.....but it isn't the case.....regardless....those information is not the whole truth.

I.e. noon and kade....they bashed her but turns out he was cheating....ect

Last edited:

rae

sarNie Adult
Prang is stuck right now, she has to do promo with Jes for their drama, yet netizens/media are using that as evidence for them spending time together and being close. She's being criticized no matter what she does.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Prang is stuck right now, she has to do promo with Jes for their drama, yet netizens/media are using that as evidence for them spending time together and being close. She's being criticized no matter what she does.
I feel bad for her. Honestly all I saw in the clips were just colleagues hanging out together and they are promoting their drama which is currently on-air now. Mostly it’s all these psychotic netizens projecting their wild speculation and gossip on her.

It’s all blind items and rumours and for these they’re attacking a real person? This is lunacy.

The 2 ppl involved didn't announce anything yet. All speculation, but again it is between 3 ppl. It will be a little different if they were airing lots of dirty laundry.....but it isn't the case.....regardless....those information is not the whole truth.

I.e. noon and kade....they bashed her but turns out he was cheating....ect
Exactly. I understand blind items are just fun gossip etc. And there might even be some truth in it. But when it crosses boundaries like this I can see how malice can start. What’s stopping an anonymous person just dropping random gossip that catch on like wildfire so much that netizens start attacking people like this?

• Sad
Reactions: rae

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I really liked Art and was so sad to see that his career didn’t take off after Bang Rajun. Glad that he’s finally told his side of the story.

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
I really liked Art and was so sad to see that his career didn’t take off after Bang Rajun. Glad that he’s finally told his side of the story.
Art definitely felt cheated by the channel and his friend. That so sad but glad he give ch3 a good slap before he left.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Art definitely felt cheated by the channel and his friend. That so sad but glad he give ch3 a good slap before he left.

Lots of actors left ch3 like ch 7.

OneHD actually been producing decent storyline. I wished they picked up more of the freelance actors....not for the extreme storyline though....the only saving grace for these mini series...is that . ..mini episodes length

bit

sarNie Adult
In my opinion Art was much better than Bomb Thanin and a few other guy, but he didn’t had the connection and machinery those guys have.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Wasn't Art's personal life kinda a mess back then when he dated Namfon? Maybe that's why Ch3 didn't give him as much dramas?

But I do agree that he's a great actor. His acting was really good in Bang Krajan.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Lots of actors left ch3 like ch 7.

OneHD actually been producing decent storyline. I wished they picked up more of the freelance actors....not for the extreme storyline though....the only saving grace for these mini series...is that . ..mini episodes length
Well, contracts expire, so people leave. I feel like OneHD is better at adapting to tastes and habits of current audience. But their dramas lack star appeal - which is why they try a bit harder on plots, maybe?

Ch3 has the stars and promising newbies. But their drama plots are mostly still stuck in the early 2000’s. I haven’t watched it, but thank goodness this year Mor Luang and Matalada did well so I hope the plots of their future dramas will be more interesting.

Also, I think they aren’t doing as much marketing and promos like they did before. I think there might be financial issues. They’re still making profit, but earnings aren’t what they are used to be.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Come on Thai fans! You weren't this bad ten years ago, WTH happened?
I mean, if Matt had to end up suing some netizens, it’s obvious that some fans have been this bad for a while now.

I get annoyed each time I see comments on a BL actor’s post. Cos even the international fans get in on it. They get gossipy and speculate on that star’s account itself about who they think he is dating. Just because the star happens to be in the same country with another star and they posted about it. But they’re not even in the same location. They do this in their own languages. I know Korean and other artistes get the similar comments and abuse too. I guess that’s why their posts are often just more focused on work, less personal.

I’m the one who gets second-hand embarrassment and cringe seeing those comments.