❤️ Various ET News

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I've been following Thai ent for a long time, probably over 20 years now but its just getting really bad lately with all the bad press. There was gossip and all but fans weren't this involved in the past. Times have changed and the fans now are way too toxic.

nat12

sarNie Adult
@neenavaj I think it’s because of the growth of social media. Back in the day the boundary between stars and fans was more clear. The press/media became the middlemen between stars and public. The media also had more power behind the scenes in terms of spreading rumours/gossip about the stars.

With social media, fans have direct and instant access to the stars - or so they think. They are free to project their thoughts about their stars and then share that with the stars themselves. And they also think social media and their public image is the complete unvarnished truth about the stars’ life.

People completely forget something about social media. In general, even for ordinary people, social media is really just our lives highlight reels. People really forget that.

bit

sarNie Adult
Well, contracts expire, so people leave. I feel like OneHD is better at adapting to tastes and habits of current audience. But their dramas lack star appeal - which is why they try a bit harder on plots, maybe?

Ch3 has the stars and promising newbies. But their drama plots are mostly still stuck in the early 2000’s. I haven’t watched it, but thank goodness this year Mor Luang and Matalada did well so I hope the plots of their future dramas will be more interesting.

Also, I think they aren’t doing as much marketing and promos like they did before. I think there might be financial issues. They’re still making profit, but earnings aren’t what they are used to be.
The problem with OneHD drama I always see is it started good then they lost the details along the way and then just end abruptly without much closure or It’s good that they churn out drama faster but their closing needs improvement
I've been following Thai ent for a long time, probably over 20 years now but its just getting really bad lately with all the bad press. There was gossip and all but fans weren't this involved in the past. Times have changed and the fans now are way too toxic.
Fans were crazy too then but it’s more gossip in between friends, now social media let you interact directly with the stars which then open up the crazy one to the world.

nat12

sarNie Adult
The problem with OneHD drama I always see is it started good then they lost the details along the way and then just end abruptly without much closure or It’s good that they churn out drama faster but their closing needs improvement
That’s true too. So back to the main problem again - script quality.

Kaen just ended, and I saw a comment on klink that commented quite fairly. Commenter seem to address Anne T, praising her production to be of quality, and using quality actors who are also major stars. But please relook the choice of script for future work.

It’s I myself have said too many times. It’s like she only knows how to do one thing (make slap-kiss lakorn) and everyone praised her for it so it’s the one thing she keeps making. I think she tried other type of dramas (maybe that one with James?) but the audience didn’t seem to respond well.

spanky

sarNie OldFart

Fans were crazy too then but it’s more gossip in between friends, now social media let you interact directly with the stars which then open up the crazy one to the world.
This is me comparing.....that I finished 3? 4? Lakorn from oneHD ...and enjoyed it...barely skipping vs. 1 lakorn from ch3 and ch7 for the year.

I feel they have done well in 2022

The pacing is good, didn't drag....script is improved

Love proposal

Not overly namnao, as in the extreme kind. Mom was annoying. But the 3 main leads were amazing. I love the brotherly love and bond.

When the sky fall

Love how they touched on mental health issues.
(they upgraded the n'rai. She was not just a screaming banshee)

Flash marriage

To Sir with love.

The parent's scenes are wacky typical nam nao....but the scenes with the 4 main leads were great. The bonding of the brothers.

nat12

sarNie Adult
As far as Thai dramas go, I’m only waiting for Prom Likit. Once that’s over I’ll probably have nothing else to look forward to and will just check on Thai dramas occasionally like how I used to do. Lol

At least a bit more of them are on Netflix or other services so they’re a bit more accessible than they used to be. Just a bit.

rae

sarNie Adult
Jes has confirmed he and Vill have broke up, they made the decision together without any argument, and there was no third party involved. They broke up because they couldn't continue with each other, they tried their best, nobody's in the wrong, just that they were too different to make it work. He wishes all the best to Vill and that he still loves her, but to continue as lovers would be too hard for them both. The break up has got absolutely nothing to do with Prang, they're only friends, and he's apologetic for getting her dragged into this.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Jes has confirmed he and Vill have broke up, they made the decision together without any argument, and there was no third party involved. They broke up because they couldn't continue with each other, they tried their best, nobody's in the wrong, just that they were too different to make it work. He wishes all the best to Vill and that he still loves her, but to continue as lovers would be too hard for them both. The break up has got absolutely nothing to do with Prang, they're only friends, and he's apologetic for getting her dragged into this.
It’s sad, but it seems like they have tried to do their best and faced the situation objectively.

netizens should leave them alone now.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
It actually doesn't surprise me that they broke up bc it doesn't seem like Vill was really happy with Jes & vice versa in one of their interviews together.

spanky

sarNie OldFart

I hope fans don't get worst in trashing/blame prang.

Between 2 ppl...

Ppl break up.... they were fighting... getting toxic. Shouldn't force it

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Eventually, after dating for a few years, you hit a point if this could potentially lead to "forever" or not. And here it just seems like it was decided that it was not in cards for then. I noticed their posts with each other has long lessen compared to their past years together.

Vill has had a successfully, long lasting career. Jes, has been on a consistent rise, getting more and more work, getting to expand his work portfolio.
Focus on one's own craft and one day the right one will come. People who love each other break up all the time, it's better that they tried their hardest and then see that it still won't work and break up than be constantly on and off due to your differences.

They're both attractive ppl, I'm sure they'll face no trouble meeting new ppl. This was Jes's second public relationship so I would imagine him just focusing on creating a stronger stage for himself in his career and flirting on the side when the time comes. They'll both probably do non-celebrities next or hi-so. Lol I've always loved Vill, she's beautiful and I hope she meets a good man in the future when she's ready.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Are Ken and Esther still together?
Don't follow either but I thought they were rumored to have been broken up after both long not having photos together on IG but they get tiktok just randomly popped up with him

rae

sarNie Adult
Are Ken and Esther still together?
Don't follow either but I thought they were rumored to have been broken up after both long not having photos together on IG but they get tiktok just randomly popped up with him
They're still together, Esther confirmed it recently.

rae

sarNie Adult
Hmm, I didn't know that Hana Lewis and Aof Chanapol were dating. Anyway, he just came out to say that he's waiting to get married, he doesn't mind having babies before marriage, and he doesn't care about gossip and chatter. There is speculation wondering if he is talking about himself and Hana.

rae

sarNie Adult
Oh my, Kong Soravit himself have come out to practically admit that he was the one that Art was talking about. He also says that he doesn't want any third parties to get involved, that Art has his phone number and they can communicate directly because they are still friends.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Oh my, Kong Soravit himself have come out to practically admit that he was the one that Art was talking about. He also says that he doesn't want any third parties to get involved, that Art has his phone number and they can communicate directly because they are still friends.
I guess that’s good of him. Initially netizens were blindly guessing & Great got dragged in the speculation. Great came out denying it was him and even Art clarified it wasn’t Great.

Is Mor Kong even still acting these days?

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Ooh I thought I read that he wasn't sure if Art was talking about him or not, and was still unsure but welcomes a conversation any time about it. Regardless, I don't think Kong has had any leading roles, just a handful of supporting ones. Wasn't Art criticized alot back then after Bang Rajan? I remember watching it back then and I remember reading a few articles about how he was rumored to have caught "celebrity disease" or gotten a big ego and was kind of obnoxious about it bc he was recognized for his acting then.

Tbh, I feel bad for anyone who isn't a channel favorite or a popular fan pic bc you're literally treated by the channel like a supporting background character in real life too. Rare that you can possibly freely choose your own work without their approval first no matter how talented you are. These channels need to get rid of that practice and producers should also be allowed to freely pick who will be the best for the job since I've heard how they've wanted x, y, and z to be in it but instead channel heads would have them put in their own picks instead.