❤️ Various ET News

rae

sarNie Adult
Nine's mom is online arguing at netizens. She commented on an ent news Instagram that she sees a lot of nosy people in the comments, they seems to know everything except for their own lives.

When a netizen said that oh so it was a misunderstanding, she replied that who was it that misunderstand, I never said anything, it's the press and the comments that misunderstood.

Another netizen commented that the lakorn moms are real, she replied that you watch too much lakorn, what a creative imagination.

Someone commented that they felt sympathy over the situation, she replied stop thinking about other people's things, think about yourself, or politics, or other things instead.

A netizen commented that they actually quite liked the mom before. She replied that what you're saying is that you dislike me, and that you never liked me, because if you did genuinely like me, you would understand my personality. This netizen replied that I genuinely did like you, never disliked you, and that they have seen the mom and Nine in a public function and have been following their news since. As a supporter, I don't want to bother other people's feelings, especially towards you, no matter what anyone says, the fans are outsiders. Maybe I have been too serious, and I apologize for that.

Yikes.

bit

sarNie Adult
Nine's mom is online arguing at netizens. She commented on an ent news Instagram that she sees a lot of nosy people in the comments, they seems to know everything except for their own lives.

When a netizen said that oh so it was a misunderstanding, she replied that who was it that misunderstand, I never said anything, it's the press and the comments that misunderstood.

Another netizen commented that the lakorn moms are real, she replied that you watch too much lakorn, what a creative imagination.

Someone commented that they felt sympathy over the situation, she replied stop thinking about other people's things, think about yourself, or politics, or other things instead.

A netizen commented that they actually quite liked the mom before. She replied that what you're saying is that you dislike me, and that you never liked me, because if you did genuinely like me, you would understand my personality. This netizen replied that I genuinely did like you, never disliked you, and that they have seen the mom and Nine in a public function and have been following their news since. As a supporter, I don't want to bother other people's feelings, especially towards you, no matter what anyone says, the fans are outsiders. Maybe I have been too serious, and I apologize for that.

Yikes.
The mom had too much time now, as someone who had been in the ET industry for so long she should know to just ignore the comments.

Why is she bringing news to her own-self like this?

aceacebb

sarNie Egg
I notice a trend that happened with someone having personal issues and the strong gravitation to going online and argue with people. Social media has a scary control over people. It’s healthy to unplug and return when you are in a goose mood.

nat12

sarNie Adult
I notice a trend that happened with someone having personal issues and the strong gravitation to going online and argue with people. Social media has a scary control over people. It’s healthy to unplug and return when you are in a goose mood.
It’s cos in this social media era, many of us are terminally online. Many of us also hardly have time to meet up with family and friends daily, we communicate with them online too.

But the consequences of this is why many Hollywood stars don’t have control of their public social media accounts. They have managers for these accounts. Many Korean artistes also have strict control over their social media use. They want to avoid social media interactions being turned into PR mess.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Hmmm nothing might've happened but she definitely was in her feelings. And in the industry, its been proven too often how these moms sometimes end up ruining their child's reputation or career when they're too involved. It's not like she wasn't a celebrity herself but she is, so you'd think she'd be less defensive and more careful of her actions.

Not saying all but more common in single moms to treat their sons like a surrogate husband too. Healthy boundaries are needed and she just needs to re-learn how to be without her grown adult child and explore life again on her own.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Nine’s mom is too emotional right now. She needs to get off social media and step away bc her replying back to netizen’s comments is not helping her in any way. I get that both her and Nine have been in each other’s life for so long that it’s hard when there are changes. Big changes. But I also noticed that this is such a common occurrence with many boy mothers. The last thing Nine wants to be is a boy mom. His mother needs to be careful because she can end up ruining his future + relationships with the way she's responding to everything.

*DramaCuties*

sarNie Egg
Its consider normal nowadays. Nine's mom need to find new hobby or other things that she can do in her life so that she wont feel lonely etc.

maimyang

keep going, you’re doing great. ;)
Ppl need to have lives, looking at who unfollows who, etc? Maybe they feel the other person is toxic? Maybe they just need space? Maybe it was even an accident? It’s their choice :D stop stirring up stuff, mind own business, and let them be to choose who they want to associate w. We have bigger issues in the world.

Sacred

among...
Did something happened with Yaya? I notice her ig followers dropped from 13.5mil to 12.5? That is a big drop.
Nope. She did have 12.4 maximum of all time. Then it became 12.5 after engagement announcement.
You dreamed it.:cheer:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Granted I don't think she should go back and forth...and just mute her acct..but what she said isn't wrong.

But also...why is it the netcitizen is allow to comment on her life and she isn't? Just because she is a celebrity?

With SM, sometimes it is hard not to engaged....it's like a sport....a ping pong game....we react and can be emotional to these verbal "attack." In a sense

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Well netcitizen should get paid for giving ppl entertainment news lol

Nine interview....he said, things are sensitive....they are trying....a doc was mentioned? This is Google translate...so ...lol
He said Bai is encouraging and positive.

I need to listen to the interview.

nat12

sarNie Adult
If
Well netcitizen should get paid for giving ppl entertainment news lol

Nine interview....he said, things are sensitive....they are trying....a doc was mentioned? This is Google translate...so ...lol
He said Bai is encouraging and positive.

I need to listen to the interview.

If you understand Thai and just can’t read it, get Google Translate to read out the audio of the text instead of reading the translation. Would make more sense.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
If

If you understand Thai and just can’t read it, get Google Translate to read out the audio of the text instead of reading the translation. Would make more sense.

There's some lost in translation....but i get the gist of what it is being said. The website Google translate don't have an audio option and I don't want to DL it for something I occasionally "read ". I usually just look at nine entertainment and connect the news.