❤️ Various ET News

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Davikah has been on go working nonstop until recently, traveling a lot too for brands so I think we can just assume that she just may have been neglecting her health a bit. But I don't think she would have an eating disorder or anything.

If the rumors are about her, hopefully she just takes it as an opportunity to heal and rest, she needs it. She's been doing lakorn after lakorn, constantly working, with not much down time. So if I was her, I would only allow myself to be sad for a little bit but then put time into myself and comeback better and stronger

maimyang

keep going, you’re doing great. ;)
Davikah has been on go working nonstop until recently, traveling a lot too for brands so I think we can just assume that she just may have been neglecting her health a bit. But I don't think she would have an eating disorder or anything.

If the rumors are about her, hopefully she just takes it as an opportunity to heal and rest, she needs it. She's been doing lakorn after lakorn, constantly working, with not much down time. So if I was her, I would only allow myself to be sad for a little bit but then put time into myself and comeback better and stronger
love this. self-care is so important. Taking time for yourself is good for your own mental, emotional well-being.

susielollie7

sarNie Egg

People do have their own silent battles. Celebrities usually post highlights and happy moments in their social media accounts like travelling and stuff.Behind every picture is a story. That is why being a public figure has its own price as well. Your fame is subject to criticisms and scrutiny.It adds pressure to them because fame doesn't last long.Depression is a silent killer and it takes a lot of time and space to heal. That is why we can't always have everything in life.

nat12

sarNie Adult
It seems Es has woken up but they are keeping it private while he is recovering and also with his uncle funeral, they don’t want to make it a fuss
Yeah I thought I saw a photo about it? Family probably would like some time to deal with everything on their own before having to deal with the media.

nat12

sarNie Adult

If the rumors are about her, hopefully she just takes it as an opportunity to heal and rest, she needs it.
If it’s true and she’s not in a good headspace, she should take a bit of a break. And limit social media use for a while. Let someone else deal with social media for work purposes. Don’t engage with online negativity when she’s not in a good space - the negativity will worsen her mood.

There will always be haters and thoughtless netizens. I totally think these people need to get their own lives. But dara engaging with these idiots when one isn’t in a right frame of mind is a recipe for disaster.

maimyang

keep going, you’re doing great. ;)
I don’t know what she wrote on her ig,
but sometimes I feel things need to be said.
If not it’ll just keep happening. That’s just me tho!
Choose your battles, too.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I hope Mai heals from whatever she is going through. Being a celebrity in this time of social media presence, there is no way to escape the torment of hate. Sometimes the best cure is to step away and not showcase your life outside of work. I feel Thai celebs are so open and loving towards their fans. Thai fans should be grateful their daras open their lives, sharing almost every minute of it, while in other industries, fans wait years just to see if former co-stars glances at each other at an event or post a story on IG :clap:. Thai celebs are too generous. I worry about her health because I am a fan but if she says she's okay then I'm okay too. That is enough.

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
I beg to differ,celebrity are being paid a huge amount of money for their job while ordinary people who work too can only look and expect the same thing happened to them.Money, good looks,fame etc.When everything is published in front of the eyes,the luxury brands,the clothes,nice body shape and lifestyle of these celebrities there will certainly be ugly comments.You're too thin, you're fat, your body shape is no longer attractive and so on.That's what they have to face when everything is on IG.Don't forget that Mai has the most followers on IG but at the same time she is also the most active one with 10k feeds while the others Baifern Yaya Kim etc just around 3-4k feeds.Everything have consequences pro and cons,praise and hate.Just handle it with wise approach and good strategies and fans will come back to them as nothing happened.Remember Mai Mint Margie gossiping about Bella?

nat12

sarNie Adult
Thai fans should be grateful their daras open their lives, sharing almost every minute of it, while in other industries, fans wait years just to see if former co-stars glances at each other at an event or post a story on IG :clap:. Thai celebs are too generous.
I must be too cynical. Thai daras aren’t doing that because they’re being generous. They are profiting from it in some way. They’re basically walking ads and endorsements for products and services. I mean yes, there’s an element of wanting to share their lives with their fans, but these days many of them are also earning as content providers - just like almost everyone on social media.

Thai stars are more accessible to fans because they largely still control their own image and social media. In most other industries, e.g, Korea, Hollywood… the stars are tightly managed and controlled by their agencies.

.Just handle it with wise approach and good strategies and fans will come back to them as nothing happened.Remember Mai Mint Margie gossiping about Bella?
I remember. Cos it was totally dumb, and Mai’s attitude following the event was also dumb in my eyes. But everyone makes mistakes, and as long as she learns from it then that’s what’s important. And yes, everything will pass, eventually. No matter how bad things seem to be during the moment.

I don’t think Mai should just submit to hate comments (netizens/haters are dumb too). But she could benefit with a bit more calm and distance from social media for a while.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I must be too cynical. Thai daras aren’t doing that because they’re being generous. They are profiting from it in some way. They’re basically walking ads and endorsements for products and services. I mean yes, there’s an element of wanting to share their lives with their fans, but these days many of them are also earning as content providers - just like almost everyone on social media.
At one point most IG users use it for monetary gain, so I can't blame Thai daras for getting on the bandwagon. This may soon change I believe, as the industry shifts to become more accessible to the world. Maybe Thai daras will shut their private lives from us all one day, make deals behind closed doors and be represented by big PR. The world is changing so I can see it happening, savoring the days this industry is still very open.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Anne is going to have surgery to get rid of a cervical tumour.

What’s up with Pim Pimrapa’s mom? Calling her children/family ungrateful?

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@Simplythailover the problematic ones were moreso Margie and Mew who did the talking and Mai who posted it thoughtlessly but it was never confirmed they talked about Bella. Netizens only fed into by trying to put a face to the nameless party they gossiped about. What they did was tasteless but netizens who added fuel to the fire to find the face by throwing Bella's name into the mix isn't free of guilt either.

With that said I think it's a bit unfair to say just bc celebrities are paid an ungodly amount of money, they can basically expect and just deal with the hate comments us unfair too. Too many celebrities have committed self harm due to hateful comments by faceless people behind the screens. It's like my mom telling me bc you're a girl, you just be patient and yield to your future husband no matter what...say what lol no mother
--

nat12

sarNie Adult
Anne is going to have surgery to get rid of a cervical tumour.

What’s up with Pim Pimrapa’s mom? Calling her children/family ungrateful?
OMG I hope everything goes well for Anne.

Not sure of the details, but Pim’s sister has just came out to say that yes, there are problems at home. But they would like everyone’s understanding to keep out of it as they work towards a solution.

nat12

sarNie Adult
@WeirFany yeah exactly. Mew, Mai etc were dumb and thoughtless. But so were the netizens.

Lol your mum sounds like an “anti-feminist” who once spoke with me. She was trying to give me “helpful” advice on what kind of a woman I should be so that men would want me for a wife. LOL I don’t know if she realises that I would rather die alone than be with the men she thinks I should be trying to attract.:pancarta:

rae

sarNie Adult
@mayag

It all started when Pim's mom posted on Facebook saying that if her child really is as filial as she claims to be, then show it, you said you helped your family repay the debts until you only have a few baht left, if it really is like you said, then I would praise you.

Someone explained that ever since the pandemic, Pim's mom has been in financial difficulty, she has had to sell sweets in the market to make a living. But at the same time there's Pim eating omakase on Instagram and crying on talk shows about how she repaid the family debt until she had nothing left in her bank account, and couldn't even pay her tuition fees. (Pim also thanked Cheer on the talk show for helping her pay tuition.)

The news is saying that Pim's parents are on the verge of divorce and Pim is much closer to her dad. When Pim was interviewed, she was sobbing and admitted that there are family problems and that she hasn't communicated with her mom in a while. She and her dad and sister are trying to resolve the situation with her mom. She says she respects her mother's opinion and everything that she posted, but she personally feels pained and points out that there were many misunderstandings between them. But she was very firm that she didn't lie and that she did help the family out and repaid the debt. Pim feels that she has done all she could as a daughter, and fulfilled her duty to the best of her abilities.

rae

sarNie Adult
Pim's mom has responded.

She found Pim's initial interview (where she talked about financial difficulties because of paying back loans) hurtful, and so she posted that clip on their family chat group. Even though they read her message, nobody responded and they even left the chat group, so she felt angry and hurt, thus she posted on social media.

Someone asked her why not communicate in private instead of taking this public, she replied that nobody replies to her messages on line even though they read it, and there's been zero communication for 7 months now. But any response she got from Pim was seeing Pim's interview through the tv, and also what Pim said has caused her a lot of stress because although she can answer people's questions, she doesn't know how to face her own mom (aka Pim's grandma). Since Pim is not directly answering the questions, a lot of people are assuming she spoke out because Pim didn't give her money, but she can confidently say that she never took Pim's money. She and her husband (Pim's dad) have jobs, steady incomes, they have a home, a car, a condo, commercial real estate, and they managed to pay off all the loans before the kids finished school. Even though she may have faced financial difficulties at some point in her life, or some other stumbling blocks, she managed to overcome all the odds and she's proud of all she achieved. She said that this is not about money, but it is about how her family suspects and doesn't trust her, she has wanted to solve the problem but kept getting ignored, hence why she had such a big reaction.

She says she doesn't care what Pim eats, she's only interested in selling her goods and finding ways to make money. Pim can eat whatever she likes, she doesn't like eating those things. Lastly she apologized to everyone, asking them not to harass her child, to let herself be the one to accept responsibility. She hopes that this issue will be solved behind closed doors and that everything could be a misunderstanding. She's sorry that she set up a poor example of what a mother should be like, because mothers should have patience and endure, and to control her emotions better. She will continue to learn to become a good mom in the future.

Pim had said before that her dad was just an ordinary worker and that he didn't own any business/companies. Dunno what's going on.

Also Kitty is going to hold a press conference to update on Es' condition.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Sounds like miscommunication issues and hurt feelings. The public shouldn’t have been involved. Oh well, it’s too late now..I hope they are able to resolve their family matters together.