❤️ Various ET News

nat12

sarNie Adult
Ning's story is starting to mirror Tanya's, wonder if there will be a different outcome. I can't imagine staying in a marriage/relationship where I had been so publicly humiliated, some things are just not worth fighting for.
Right? At the same time, I also cannot comprehend the mind of public figure who so openly cheats on his spouse, and the third party who openly goes out with someone’s spouse.

I feel for the child caught in the middle of all this.

rae

sarNie Adult
Right? At the same time, I also cannot comprehend the mind of public figure who so openly cheats on his spouse, and the third party who openly goes out with someone’s spouse.

I feel for the child caught in the middle of all this.
Tbh the openly cheating just tells how little respect and regard they have for their spouse. Ning's husband has asked for a divorce but she hasn't signed the papers, I guess she still sees something worth salvaging in the marriage.

I agree, I feel bad for their daughter, can't imagine how toxic the household is with all this playing out in public. It was the same for Tanya's daughter too, Peck's mistress was harassing her in private to the point where Tanya publicly shamed her and told her to leave her kid alone.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well, Ning staying for whatever reason is something she has to deal with internally...if he cheats and asked for a divorce and she thinks there's a tiny chance the marriage can be saved the responsibility is pretty much on her. At that point, she’s living in a world on her own. He stepped out then asked for the marriage to end, is as strong of a message of "I don’t love you" as it can get.

I struggle to understand how these pretty, successful women that can be cheated on, humiliated and then find a reason to still be with that person. Kids or not, don't their self worth means something? I know people have their reasons behind their actions, but it always baffled me. A man has truly diminished your worth by stepping out on you...then ask for a divorce...but somehow you still see hope that the marriage still work, is just mind boggling.

mayag

sarNie Adult
It’s a lot easier said than done, especially with kids in the picture. There may be so many feelings and memories and plans that she now has to throw out the window and get over. Only Ning knows what she’s going through. Heck, even Beyoncé couldn’t leave her husband after preaching all that independent woman stuff.

I do believe granting the divorce is the healthiest choice for Ning and her daughter.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I thought Ning said that she was the one waiting for her hb to sign the divorce papers.
Yes, she heavily implied that he's not financially supporting his daughter and Ning basically drew up a contract for him to sign but he has refused. Moddam then confirmed on Chae saying that Jin's not agreeing to financially support his daughter for her schooling. So Ning is waiting for him to sign off on this and then she'll move forward with the divorce proceedings

Jin seems like the biggest douche. Peck (Tanya's hubby) at least seems to make sure his daughter is supported. Back in 2010-ish Jin publicly cheated on Ning and he was caught saying to his hi-so mistress that he'll leave Ning and give their daughter for his mistress to take care of together with him. When Ning and her sister publicly humiliated him and his mistress he then recanted and made a show of tattooing his daughter's name on his wrist to help give him a 'conscience' and he'll think of his family more. However over the years he's cheated on her again and again and Ning tried to turn a blind eye but he and his mistresses were not trying to be discreet anymore. Jin is rich, I don't get why he's being stingy. At this point it seems like he just wants to hurt Ning and he knows that their kid is her weak spot. The problem is, Ning has always loved him too much. He has cheated on her even before they were married (Moddam has even admitted to slapping him in the face for it) and Ning despite her public persona of being a strong woman, would follow him to a hotel where he'd be staying with his mistresses, watch them being together and then book a room at the same hotel just to cry.

I'm glad Ning is coming out to talk about Jin and going on this public tour of ripping him to shreds. Other celebs stay quiet and say that they do it for the sake of their kids' feelings. Their daughter deserves to know all of her dad's shameful behaviour.

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
Everyone excited for NY proposal especially NY fans who followed them from early as 2011.This Italy trip are the most sharing that fans can get from them especially Yaya.Finally.

Last edited:

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Yes, she heavily implied that he's not financially supporting his daughter and Ning basically drew up a contract for him to sign but he has refused. Moddam then confirmed on Chae saying that Jin's not agreeing to financially support his daughter for her schooling. So Ning is waiting for him to sign off on this and then she'll move forward with the divorce proceedings

Jin seems like the biggest douche. Peck (Tanya's hubby) at least seems to make sure his daughter is supported. Back in 2010-ish Jin publicly cheated on Ning and he was caught saying to his hi-so mistress that he'll leave Ning and give their daughter for his mistress to take care of together with him. When Ning and her sister publicly humiliated him and his mistress he then recanted and made a show of tattooing his daughter's name on his wrist to help give him a 'conscience' and he'll think of his family more. However over the years he's cheated on her again and again and Ning tried to turn a blind eye but he and his mistresses were not trying to be discreet anymore. Jin is rich, I don't get why he's being stingy. At this point it seems like he just wants to hurt Ning and he knows that their kid is her weak spot. The problem is, Ning has always loved him too much. He has cheated on her even before they were married (Moddam has even admitted to slapping him in the face for it) and Ning despite her public persona of being a strong woman, would follow him to a hotel where he'd be staying with his mistresses, watch them being together and then book a room at the same hotel just to cry.

I'm glad Ning is coming out to talk about Jin and going on this public tour of ripping him to shreds. Other celebs stay quiet and say that they do it for the sake of their kids' feelings. Their daughter deserves to know all of her dad's shameful behaviour.
Omg Idk how she can stand being with him after all of that. He obviously doesn't have any respect for her. Ning doesn't need his ass. She can support herself and their daughter. She needs to be like Aff. Drop the douche bag and never look back. She would be much happier without him.

aceacebb

sarNie Egg
I can’t believe how much time passed that MK & NY are now getting married. Ahh life feels like it’s flying by. Nadech is Mark’s best man but I wonder if it’s the same Vice versa? Their Italian trip is giving major FOMO.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
So happy for Nadech and Yaya! As a shipper since 2011, my feelings have been well invested on this couple. WHOOOO shipping does come trueeee

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Been a huge fan of NY since their debuts and watched them grow up over the years. They truly are worthy of shipping. Thailand's sweethearts are getting married and everyone is celebrating with them. I was too. Its like watching a couple you know personally when I saw Nadech propose. **happy tears

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
omg they are engaged ! ive been reading some comments from the Thais at twitter/ tik tok
one of the user said 99% of her followers shared about NY at igs and another user said recently most of the topic at her workplace is politic but today everyone talk about NY from morning till lunch break lmao.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I think NY is as close to royalty in Thailand now. They are what most people wish their love story turned out to be. They also have such a close knit support system from both sides of the families and their friends are all genuine people to the couple. I wish them only happiness and I'm still looking at all their photos on IG. lol

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Sunny is always soo hilarious. Loosely translated

You just celebrated your bday. What is your goal?

- nothing...since i was 5...i had no goal

Asked him about plastic surgery...ect

- I'm handsome....always handsome...i look in the mirror and go damn I'm handsome

Lol... Gotta love his sense of humor