❤️ Various ET News

bit

sarNie Adult
What happened to Es?

Not familiar with who he is. He must've had an undetected heart issue bc that's one of the few reasons I can only imagine making him get into such a critical state quickly and abruptly. Praying for a speedy recovery bc his wife and daughter needs him. Can't help but remember the hurt from the loss of Por.

Positive vibes!
He fainted during hosting of political debate, people think it was heatstroke but he is still not recovering and in ICU. Luckily the political debate had doctors on standby so he got immediate medical care, but now they are monitoring him day by day since they cannot pinpoint what is exactly wrong with him

nat12

sarNie Adult
I don’t watch Ch7, so the few actors from the channel that I know are simply what I see from social media. I thought it was interesting that S transitioned over to presenting news/current affairs programmes. Basically showed he had the necessary skills to host such a program. And considering the direction Ch7 drama division is taking, this seemed like a better career prospect.

But yeah, his story is really taking me back to the whole situation with Por T.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
High value men can not be just those things without money. They run in a different circle than regular Joe. People can have morals and the mindset...but a lot of people can not make $300k a year. That's why high value man can't be applied to just anyone. And they are a breed of their own. Most people see high value men and dollar sign...because vaguely speaking they are known as that than anything else. And high value men, don't really GAF about relationships. They know they can go out there and find whatever they want. Unfortunately, if you want one and to keep them you have to play by their rules.
They are what certain women considered as high valued men.

I'm not taking about them. I feel my list of criteria is more reasonable and realistic in what a high valued men is.

To me, it is not a One size thing. My sister dated ppl with money before.....but her high valued man is that stable guy, who has morals, work hard, good mindset.

As i said in previous post. A good mindset need to pair with a certain criteria.

...in their morals....hard working (stable) and providing for their family...making decent money...good mindset...

They don't need to be super rich but is stable and make enough ....strive for more.

We also also need to be mindful of what is realistic.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They are what certain women considered as high valued men.

I'm not taking about them. I feel my list of criteria is more reasonable and realistic in what a high valued men is.

To me, it is not a One size thing. My sister dated ppl with money before.....but her high valued man is that stable guy, who has morals, work hard, good mindset.

As i said in previous post. A good mindset need to pair with a certain criteria.

...in their morals....hard working (stable) and providing for their family...making decent money...good mindset...

They don't need to be super rich but is stable and make enough ....strive for more.

We also also need to be mindful of what is realistic.
High value men are not realistic in terms of what they represent. I don't consider them high value unless they come with the entire package. I understand where you are coming from, but just the mindset alone can't be high value. There's no value in a broke man that has other qualities and doesn't have the financial needs to support anyone. Money can't bring happiness, but it can make one comfortable. Even decent money with inflation isn't much to write home about anymore.

I know someone that dates a rich man, like rich where they walk into a Rolex store and buy whatever and not flinch...but the man is in between as far as moral goes. She said, she would be with someone like him then to be with a man that struggles to provide...because what worth is a guy with a great mindset and all if he cannot provide for basic needs. His mindset alone can't put food on the table. Nowadays, a high moral mindset isn't taking you anywhere when people are worrying about the next paycheck. A woman will settle for a high value man (financial security) than a high moral man where you have to work to get anything or anywhere.

That's the reality of the world today. I am not referring to you as you have your type and what you want. This goes to majority of the women. Where high value are not based on looks, high morals or whatever it is outside of money. A guy will never ever be consider high value regardless of other characteristics if money isn't 99.9 percent of who they are.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
High value men are not realistic in terms of what they represent. I don't consider them high value unless they come with the entire package. I understand where you are coming from, but just the mindset alone can't be high value. There's no value in a broke man that has other qualities and doesn't have the financial needs to support anyone. Money can't bring happiness, but it can make one comfortable. Even decent money with inflation isn't much to write home about anymore.

I know someone that dates a rich man, like rich where they walk into a Rolex store and buy whatever and not flinch...but the man is in between as far as moral goes. She said, she would be with someone like him then to be with a man that struggles to provide...because what worth is a guy with a great mindset and all if he cannot provide for basic needs. His mindset alone can't put food on the table. Nowadays, a high moral mindset isn't taking you anywhere when people are worrying about the next paycheck. A woman will settle for a high value man (financial security) than a high moral man where you have to work to get anything or anywhere.

That's the reality of the world today. I am not referring to you as you have your type and what you want. This goes to majority of the women. Where high value are not based on looks, high morals or whatever it is outside of money. A guy will never ever be consider high value regardless of other characteristics if money isn't 99.9 percent of who they are.
That is my point. Who determines it.

You do....therefore why go by just anyone standards .?

So you want a guy who is rich, fit...tall...loyal...ect...

That is unrealistic....get a dog

A realistic high valued man is...loyal..good moral, mindset, makes decent money and can take care of you and your family. This is a true valued man.

My friend found it. He loves only her...loyal..family man...ect...he makes good enough money for them..their family...they are able to go on vacations. ...ect...

You settled for a rich man...and know what you're getting into..that is on you...

Point is know what you're getting into...
Don't have a standard of those Chad guys and expect loyalty .

If that is what you want. Go for it....but don't whine and complain you have no love or loyalty.

Again SOME women.....

I feel as long as you know what you want and is getting Into.

Don't whine and cry about it...when that is what you choose.

If they want a rich man....don't expect loyalty....you're good with that, good for you....just don't complain about lacking the other things when that is not your criteria

I don't need a man to provide for me...I need a partner with similar goal and mindset. I can and been earning my own money.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That is my point. Who determines it.

You do....therefore why go by just anyone standards .?

So you want a guy who is rich, fit...tall...loyal...ect...

That is unrealistic....get a dog

A realistic high valued man is...loyal..good moral, mindset, makes decent money and can take care of you and your family. This is a true valued man.

My friend found it. He loves only her...loyal..family man...ect...he makes good enough money for them..their family...they are able to go on vacations. ...ect...

You settled for a rich man...and know what you're getting into..that is on you...

Point is know what you're getting into...
Don't have a standard of those Chad guys and expect loyalty .

If that is what you want. Go for it....but don't whine and complain you have no love or loyalty.

Again SOME women.....

I feel as long as you know what you want and is getting Into.

Don't whine and cry about it...when that is what you choose.

If they want a rich man....don't expect loyalty....you're good with that, good for you....just don't complain about lacking the other things when that is not your criteria

I don't need a man to provide for me...I need a partner with similar goal and mindset. I can and been earning my own money.
Most women will whine even if they have the world at their feet lol.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I find women whine when they’re not happy abt something such as not getting help around the house . I whine when my love language isn’t being shown, when I feel unappreciated, taken for granted. Hey happy wife = happy life ;) :aaaaa:

nat12

sarNie Adult
And they still haven't aired Nampeung Kom! Been waiting so long for that one :sad6:
Right! And Yiiwha is in that right? It would be just nice to air it cos she also has Nang Nak coming up. Not like Ch3 cares if the audience sees a particular actor often or has seen a particular story before (do we really need another drama/movie about Nang Nak?).

So many posts on Pantip complaining about this rerun. Reason for the rerun is because Reun That which is supposed to be on-air has been postponed. And some people speculate that ratings for a recent drama wasn’t good (the one with Poh N, Preem, Masu, Ice Panuwat) so they need a popular drama to attract viewers.

Then why not just release one of their previously unreleased dramas? Or rerun Buang, cos it is also a horror drama with Noon S just like Reun That.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Es' wife Kitty has said that Es has inflammation in heart. He's still in a coma and in a critical condition in the ICU. =/
Yeah I saw his wife’s IG story. Apparently when he collapsed he had a cardiac arrest. This is truly heartbreaking and may Es gets better soon and his family stays strong.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Oh dang so I was right, it did have to with his heart. It's crazy how common heart issues seems to be happening to even the healthiest of people. In America, heart health is not even included in our normal physical scans so unless you have obvious heart pains to know to ask your doctor about it, or pay extra money to just get a heart scan, there's literally no way to know.

I'm assuming the hospital put him into a medically induced coma to help him heal until they can figure out how to treat him first? I will like to think this is good news since they were able to pin point it, so hopefully he comes back to his family soon and his spirit doesn't wonder off too far bc he should be living a long and full life.

nat12

sarNie Adult
assuming the hospital put him into a medically induced coma to help him heal until they can figure out how to treat him first? I will like to think this is good news since they were able to pin point it, so hopefully he comes back to his family soon and his spirit doesn't wonder off too far bc he should be living a long and full life.
I think it’s more like he never regained consciousness from the time he collapsed. From what his wife said, he received CPR on-site. After arrival at the hospital, they used defib on him a few times too.

His wife was expressing thanks to everyone for their support and well-wishes, including to Ch7, who she said has been most supportive of them. Which I thought, thank God. Because we still remember how they weren’t as kind towards Om recently when he was hospitalized.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I think it’s more like he never regained consciousness from the time he collapsed. From what his wife said, he received CPR on-site. After arrival at the hospital, they used defib on him a few times too.

His wife was expressing thanks to everyone for their support and well-wishes, including to Ch7, who she said has been most supportive of them. Which I thought, thank God. Because we still remember how they weren’t as kind towards Om recently when he was hospitalized.
Speaking of Om, how is he? Has he ever spoken out about the status of his health now and his alleged cancer he was diagnosed with? Also is he possibly done with show biz after hours Ch 7 did him bogus?

rae

sarNie Adult
Denkhun and Grand the star have broken up after four years together. Denkhun confirmed it, he said that after Valentines day, he talked to her and said that if they are still unable to reach an agreement, then it's better to become distant. Grand immediately understood his meaning and didn't argue, because she agreed with him.

According to their close friends, the reason for the breakup is they have different values and goals for the planning of their future. Denkhun wants to get married and start a family while Grand feels that it's not the right timing, and she isn't prepared for such a big step in life. So in the end, they agreed to go their separate ways.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Speaking of Om, how is he? Has he ever spoken out about the status of his health now and his alleged cancer he was diagnosed with? Also is he possibly done with show biz after hours Ch 7 did him bogus?
I think he hasn’t released any updates beyond the initial one that stated he was focusing on treatment and rest.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Denkhun spoke about it to the media and that was basically what he said too. It was an amicable, mutual decision. I don’t know her, but the few times I’ve seen them on social media together I thought they looked good. She’s younger than him, right? It’s good that they are calm and mature about this.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Some happy news. Congrats to Toey J & Alex Randell for their MA in Environmental Science!

http://instagr.am/p/CsiFIrbh6b5/
Man, when they both started this program, they were dating each other. Now they’ve graduated, Toey has even moved from Alex to Alek and now had long stopped dating him too. But mad respect for them for finishing their studies amidst their super busy lives.