❤️ Various ET News

nat12

sarNie Adult
A couple of weeks ago one of those gossip pages posted something like big exciting surprise p, koojin turned real couple or something with the silhouette image of a couple. Most netizens guessed quickly because the silhouette and other clues in the post were obvious: that Nine & Baifern were to be in ad campaign together for dtac/True. But reading the other guesses were quite fun too: James Ma-Pie, Kem-Mookda, Pope-Bella. Lol

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
A couple of weeks ago one of those gossip pages posted something like big exciting surprise p, koojin turned real couple or something with the silhouette image of a couple. Most netizens guessed quickly because the silhouette and other clues in the post were obvious: that Nine & Baifern were to be in ad campaign together for dtac/True. But reading the other guesses were quite fun too: James Ma-Pie, Kem-Mookda, Pope-Bella. Lol
LOL people are too hopeful, Pope and Bella? No way, those two are like siblings.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Bella and Pope would be good as a couple if one of them plan on beating the other up lol. Their comfort level is way too much for a romantic relationship. James MA and Pie...I always picture him with a petite girl. But if they are indeed dating good for them. Love happens.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Agree with you guys, can’t see Pope-Bella together at this point lol

I support James-Pie. Both seem like nice, easygoing people. All the best to the two.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Lol I also thought most people have given up on shipping Pope-Bella, which is why I laughed when I saw those comments. I guess like me they just follow them quietly now.

I still ship them but it’s more in the way of “oh it’s nice if they get together” but it’s up to both of them.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lol I also thought most people have given up on shipping Pope-Bella, which is why I laughed when I saw those comments. I guess like me they just follow them quietly now.

I still ship them but it’s more in the way of “oh it’s nice if they get together” but it’s up to both of them.
That is how I "ship " all pairing I like...aww...they are good together....if they get together in RL that will be nice. If not...hope they find happiness.

*DramaCuties*

sarNie Egg
Drink a lot of water guys especially if your country facing the heatwave currently. It will get worse next months. And wear light color clothing, wear loose type of clothing, use sunscreen when going out, don't sit/wait inside car that parked under the sunlight (temperature inside the car rise very quickly, like more than 11 degree c. in just 10min)

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
The heatwave is getting really crazy. Es Kanthapong fainted in the middle of an event and had to be admitted to ICU. It seems his heart stops beating, luckily there were people who knew CPR, thus manage to save him.

The guy look so fit.
Oh so that’s the reason. Saw the media sharing his wife’s statement about it but I didn’t check the details. No matter how fit a person is, unseasonable hot weather is really challenging. I believe some parts of Thailand faced the country’s highest ever temperatures last week: about 45-46°C!

I hope Es has a speedy recovery.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Well, I guess this is basically James confirming that they are together. I could only stand to watch part of this because I can’t stand the reporters squealing endlessly. o_O

Which one of you guys who suggested a while back that Ch3 should just market itself as a matchmaking agency?:thumbup:

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
the reporters are a bunch of swooning fans lol. The noises they make...anyway, at least he isn't hiding about their relationship. James isn't the best actor out there, but for some reason I have a soft spot for him

rae

sarNie Adult
Omg what is with the crazy heatwave, I'm genuinely scared for what this summer is gonna be like.

Hope Es gets better soon, the heatwave is no joke.

rae

sarNie Adult
Bow and Got has broken up after ten years. On a talk show, Bow was crying when she was asked about it because she didn't know the reasons why they were broken up. All she knows is that after they returned from vacation in the beginning of the year, Got started to distance himself from her and tells her he wants a break. She was confused and baffled because there were no signs that their relationship had problems.

Bow said that she mapped out their life in the future since they've been together for 10 years already. So right now she is suffering why he wants to break up. She loves Got a lot and wishes to be able to sit down and have a genuine talk with him, she doesn't want to easily break off this relationship.

She also said that she talked to Got prior to filming the interview, and said that she will address their relationship on the show. But he told her clearly on the phone that it's over between them.

What is up with all these break ups through the phone?

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Bow and Got has broken up after ten years. On a talk show, Bow was crying when she was asked about it because she didn't know the reasons why they were broken up. All she knows is that after they returned from vacation in the beginning of the year, Got started to distance himself from her and tells her he wants a break. She was confused and baffled because there were no signs that their relationship had problems.

Bow said that she mapped out their life in the future since they've been together for 10 years already. So right now she is suffering why he wants to break up. She loves Got a lot and wishes to be able to sit down and have a genuine talk with him, she doesn't want to easily break off this relationship.

She also said that she talked to Got prior to filming the interview, and said that she will address their relationship on the show. But he told her clearly on the phone that it's over between them.

What is up with all these break ups through the phone?
What?! Clearly the respect has disappeared in the relationship, this is why its so easy to just call it quits over the phone. 10 years is a long time, a lot of times longer then married couples...Disappointing...Best wishes to Bow, hopefully she finds her true love.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
What is with these long relationships and couldn't even face each other to say, I don't love you anymore. Honestly, Bow probably would never have the closure she needs to completely move on. A phone call saying, it's over is not the same as seeing the person's face...even if in fact it is over. My goodness, 8 years, 10 years amount to one single phone call of an ending. That's frustration, regret and WTF is going on all at once.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Breaking up over the phone can leave the other person with no room to tell how they feel. I hope he feels bad. I did this once and I just wish I’d been kinder.

Last edited: