❤️ Various ET News

*DramaCuties*

sarNie Egg
Get out of my brain! Because I have the same opinion of Tor too.:risas3: But to be fair his acting is good and he’s popular. It’s typical of Anne to cast popular actors in her productions.

I would rather see Yaya acting with another Ch3 p’ek honestly. Wait for Pope to be done with PL? Or pair her with one of the many new gen p’ek currently in Ch3. Like Gulf, Peak or Kao.
I saw a poll - there are many request for Yaya-Pope, Kim-Pope & Yaya-Gulf. It will be great if fans wish come true. But idk.. looking at ch3 past record for ignoring fan request it will took quite some time. Even Nadech-Bella pairing never come true despite many request.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Dang... they havent done filming yet?? I feel like we've been waiting for yearrrsss already. Lets pray it will air this year. But who know it might also for the best. Rushing doesnt meant things end up with good quality. Maybe they took their time to make everything perfect. Lets just think positively.
Bella and Pope both have said the shooting of this is harder than for the first Love Destiny. And that one already took a long time. I suspect there are more actors involved too.

But yes, we have been waiting for years. Cos it’s been 5 years since LD! It’s just that LD2 faced several challenges - waiting for script to be ready, there was a change director, casting challenges (for such a huge cast), and then finally COVID delays, weather problems etc. If I recall correctly, LD2 and Royal Doctor started shooting at the same time.

I agree with you though, good things are worth the wait. There is huge expectation for this drama so they don’t want to mess it up. Pope & Bella fans are also impatient to see them in other works because both of them are not shooting other dramas until they are done with this - Pope especially.

nat12

sarNie Adult
I saw a poll - there are many request for Yaya-Pope, Kim-Pope & Yaya-Gulf. It will be great if fans wish come true. But idk.. looking at ch3 past record for ignoring fan request it will took quite some time. Even Nadech-Bella pairing never come true despite many request.
The calls for Yaya-Pope, Kim-Pope, Pope-Taew Nadech-Bella have been around for years now. I don’t think Ch3 ignores fan request. There are various factors involved.

They need to get the actors’ schedules to match. These aren’t newbie actors just waiting at home for offers to come - they are constantly working. Ch3 dramas take super long to shoot too. And the actors tend to choose scripts based on characters offered to them & the plot, rather than choosing their co-stars.

*DramaCuties*

sarNie Egg
Bella and Pope both have said the shooting of this is harder than for the first Love Destiny. And that one already took a long time. I suspect there are more actors involved too.

But yes, we have been waiting for years. Cos it’s been 5 years since LD! It’s just that LD2 faced several challenges - waiting for script to be ready, there was a change director, casting challenges (for such a huge cast), and then finally COVID delays, weather problems etc. If I recall correctly, LD2 and Royal Doctor started shooting at the same time.

I agree with you though, good things are worth the wait. There is huge expectation for this drama so they don’t want to mess it up. Pope & Bella fans are also impatient to see them in other works because both of them are not shooting other dramas until they are done with this - Pope especially.
Yeah the pressure is huge for this production. The success of LD1 and the movie 100% will put pressure to all the production and actors. But im not worried. They will definitely doing great. Lets just wait.

*DramaCuties*

sarNie Egg
The calls for Yaya-Pope, Kim-Pope, Pope-Taew Nadech-Bella have been around for years now. I don’t think Ch3 ignores fan request. There are various factors involved.

They need to get the actors’ schedules to match. These aren’t newbie actors just waiting at home for offers to come - they are constantly working. Ch3 dramas take super long to shoot too. And the actors tend to choose scripts based on characters offered to them & the plot, rather than choosing their co-stars.
Yeah there are many factors involved but still its kinda frustrating to say tbh. What is the point of doing an official survey if they are not going to create contents that people want. Some of these request have been around for more than 5 years. But again, lets just wait. Let see what will happen after they done filming their drama.

Sacred

among...
Regarding Yaya and JJ, didn’t she refuse to work with him after NNS? They barely promoted lakorn together, so people assume they’re not on speaking terms. I think there is some truth in this rumour lol
Never heard about this. I haven't seen any problem between them, but I didn't see them much around each other, so don't know. I always thought that ch3 would definitely want another James-Yaya lakorn and offer them one in the future. But, yes, deep down I had a thought if that jellyfish story could have ruined the possibility of reunion.

I still think JJ-Ya lakorn can happen. Thor-Yaya too.

About Tor, it's funny. Like one day I hear he talks that he wants to work with Baifern and Yaya, because they are professionals, but if it happens it would not be soon. And then the next day people are starting to speculate that Baifern will have a movie with Tor soon (she has two lakorns to shoot, where is she get a time?). Then Yaya goes to the channel after the holidays, people: it's because of her lakorn with Tor.o_O Well, maybe it's true.

Same thing with Ann and Nadech. Ann said during football match before Na went to shoot penalty that if he missed, he would be her p'ek. Looks like he was too scared, so he scored a goal in the penalties for the first time ever.:risas3: Then when her team lost, Ann continued the joke and said she wants to play with Na in lakorn. P'Dew seems to laughed it out in comments.

Am I the only one who thinks that Matt will not be a n'ek (first n'ek) in that Ann's lakorn? I think it will be second n'ek/supportive role. It would be better for Matt. She still could shine like n'ek and have less pressure on her. If lakorn turns out not that good people will not blame her like the previous times. I don't think Ann wants to take a risk either. But people's attention to lakorn is welcomed.

Channel 3 is really silent about new projects of many A-listers. Where are announcements? About works for now (I don't count what is finished or almost finished like PL):

Nadech - 0 lakorn, 1 movie (ghost movie, book was popular on pantip)
Pope - 0 lakorn (I kinda think he may not peek up a new lakorn and chill like earlier, but who knows), 0 or 1 movie don't know officially
Mark - 0 lakorn, but he has a wedding, so he will be busy (new projects maybe next January-February)
James Ji - 0 lakorn (probably will be in Ann next project? just a theory)
Boy - 0 lakorn
Mario - 1 lakorn with Teaw (waiting to shoot)
James Ma - 1(?) lakorn with Nichaa
Aleck - 1 lakorn with Cherry
Great - 2 lakorns with Namtarn and Pie
Nine - 1 lakorn with Toey
Pon - 1 lakorn (there was just fitting, rumors it with Bow, don't know), (the one with Gina will be finished soon)

Thor actually doesn't have any announcements yet.

(Correct me guys if I'm wrong or missed something)

Yaya - 0 lakorn, 1 movie with Bright (waiting to shoot)
Bella - 2(?) lakorns (when?who? nobody knows)
Kim - 0 lakorn, wedding
Teaw - 1 lakorn with Mario (waiting)
Bow - 0 lakorn (no announcement for new one)
Mew - 0 lakorn (wants a second child, decides within this year)
Toey - 1 lakorn with Nine (the one with Ter almost finished)
Mint - 1 lakorn with Nonkul
Margi - 0 lakorn
Nichaa - 1 lakorn with James Ma
Namtarn - 1 lakorn with Great
Pie - 1 lakorn with Great
Gina - 0(?) lakorns (the ones with Pon and Gulf should be almost complete)

Ann or Jenny didn't have announcements.

About new or not pairings. Well.
Nadech-Bella - can it really happen when Ae still breathing? Ahaha
Pope-Kim and Pope-Mew - big yes from me, but doubt it will happen soon, girls have plans. Pope-Yaya - highly doubt. I always thought Pope-Bow would be fun.
Mark-Bella - I think it can happen again, Mark-Mew - not soon, but looked like Ann wanted a reunion.
JamesJi-Bella - highly possible for new lakorn, maybe even from Ann. JamesJi-Yaya - possible.
JamesJi-Gina or Boy-Gina can happen.
Oh, I even think Thor-Bella or Pon-Bella can happen.

Is Mai Davika not going to work with ch3 again?

Gulf-Yaya - a big no from me. (Rumors just because they were standing next to each other between the songs). Gulf should learn how to act first, do workshops, adjust his looks. For now, he is fitting for third lead roles. It's not BL anymore, where shy boys play shy boys. Laojan will be his test.

I just need to train myself to not look too shocked when new parings/lakorns will be announced.:nut:

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
Never heard about this. I haven't seen any problem between them, but I didn't see them much around each other, so don't know. I always thought that ch3 would definitely want another James-Yaya lakorn and offer them one in the future. But, yes, deep down I had a thought if that jellyfish story could have ruined the possibility of reunion.

About Tor, it's funny. Like one day I hear he talks that he wants to work with Baifern and Yaya, because they are professionals, but if it happens it would not be soon. And then the next day people are starting to speculate that Baifern will have a movie with Tor soon (she has two lakorns to shoot, where is she get a time?). Then Yaya goes to the channel after the holidays, people: it's because of her lakorn with Tor.o_O Well, maybe it's true.

Same thing with Ann and Nadech. Ann said during football match before Na went to shoot penalty that if he missed, he would be her p'ek. Looks like he was too scared, so he scored a goal in the penalties for the first time ever.:risas3: Then when her team lost, Ann continued the joke and said she wants to play with Na in lakorn. P'Dew seems to laughed it out in comments.

Am I the only one who thinks that Matt will not be a n'ek (first n'ek) in that Ann's lakorn? I think it will be second n'ek/supportive role. It would be better for Matt. She still could shine like n'ek and have less pressure on her. If lakorn turns out not that good people will not blame her like the previous times. I don't think Ann wants to take a risk either. But people's attention to lakorn is welcomed.

Channel 3 is really silent about new projects of many A-listers. Where are announcements? About works for now (I don't count what is finished or almost finished like PL):

Pope - 0 lakorn (I kinda think he may not peek up a new lakorn and chill like earlier, but who knows), 0 or 1 movie don't know officially
Mark - 0 lakorn, but he has a wedding, so he will be busy (new projects maybe next January-February)
Boy - 0 lakorn
Pon - 1 lakorn (there was just fitting, rumors it with Bow, don't know), (the one with Gina will be finished soon)

Kim - 0 lakorn, wedding
Margi - 0 lakorn

Pope-Kim and Pope-Mew - big yes from me, but doubt it will happen soon, girls have plans. Pope-Yaya - highly doubt. I always thought Pope-Bow would be fun.
Mark-Bella - I think it can happen again, Mark-Mew - not soon, but looked like Ann wanted a reunion.
JamesJi-Bella - highly possible for new lakorn, maybe even from Ann. JamesJi-Yaya - possible.

Gulf-Yaya - a big no from me. (Rumors just because they were standing next to each other between the songs). Gulf should learn how to act first, do workshops, adjust his looks. For now, he is fitting for third lead roles. It's not BL anymore, where shy boys play shy boys. Laojan will be his test.

I just need to train myself to not look too shocked when new parings/lakorns will be announced.:nut:
Классный анализ :clap:

nat12

sarNie Adult
Ch3’s relative silence on their planned lakorn for their top stars is really deafening. Mark & Kim should be taking a long break for their upcoming wedding and I think the earliest they would return to work would be next year. On top of that, progress on currently shooting lakorn seem to be secretive too.

Saw some of Great’s fans comment that they didn’t even know what Great was working on until he already started shooting with Namtarn & Pie. And there’s also his rumored guest appearances on other lakorns.

Bella said last year that she had 2 upcoming lakorn, waiting for PL to finish shooting. Assuming she’s not being used to push newbies (hope not), I was guessing it might be with Mario and/or James Ji. I wouldn’t mind Pon-Bella, but Pon’s lakorn that has already started fitting is a period one, right? I would prefer if Bella’s next lakorn is a modern one.

Pope will not start on a new project until PL finishes too, but has mentioned he’s been contacted for a movie. I wouldn’t mind him with Bow, but their height diff might bother some people.

But James Ji on Anne’s production again? He’s already with worked with them on 2 consecutive dramas now.

Sacred

among...
Ch3’s relative silence on their planned lakorn for their top stars is really deafening. Mark & Kim should be taking a long break for their upcoming wedding and I think the earliest they would return to work would be next year. On top of that, progress on currently shooting lakorn seem to be secretive too.

Saw some of Great’s fans comment that they didn’t even know what Great was working on until he already started shooting with Namtarn & Pie. And there’s also his rumored guest appearances on other lakorns.

Bella said last year that she had 2 upcoming lakorn, waiting for PL to finish shooting. Assuming she’s not being used to push newbies (hope not), I was guessing it might be with Mario and/or James Ji. I wouldn’t mind Pon-Bella, but Pon’s lakorn that has already started fitting is a period one, right? I would prefer if Bella’s next lakorn is a modern one.

Pope will not start on a new project until PL finishes too, but has mentioned he’s been contacted for a movie. I wouldn’t mind him with Bow, but their height diff might bother some people.

But James Ji on Anne’s production again? He’s already with worked with them on 2 consecutive dramas now.
The only thing I can think about that ch3 doesn't want to draw away attention from their current lakorns and the ones that have already stacked in line. And line is getting longer with reduce of episode's length.
Or maybe they don't want people's interest expired at that time when audience will able to see that lakorns. It will be like 2 years of awaiting. Lol
Mor Luang and Tai Ngao Tawan are halfway through so I am waiting for some announcements.

I think Mario-Bella lakorn is possible, but not like Bella's next one, maybe second one from 2 new.
Mario usually takes only one per year and he's already waiting for the one with Teaw. And I doubt Bella could manage to do two lakorns at once. Not with her current presenting work. It's impossible, there are only 7 days in a week. So, it will be shooting one lakorn, finished it, then starting the other one.

Yes, Pon's new lakorn is a period one. And I don't think it will be with Bella. The plot is about n'ek who accidentally time traveled/woke up in... and bla-bla-bla again.
I think Pon and Bella could work together on some lakorn later, because she had that lakorn with Peak. Why not Pon then.

About James Ji working in the new Ann's lakorn, it's just a random theory based on:
1. Seems like Ann is thinking about James like her new Mark.
2. JJ actually had only one project with Ann's camp. It's his current one with Bow. And it's Ann's boyfriend who is in charge of this one, not Ann herself.

nat12

sarNie Adult
The only thing I can think about that ch3 doesn't want to draw away attention from their current lakorns and the ones that have already stacked in line. And line is getting longer with reduce of episode's length.
Or maybe they don't want people's interest expired at that time when audience will able to see that lakorns. It will be like 2 years of awaiting. Lol
Those are reasonable possibilities. Especially when the top stars are already working on fewer lakorn. I forgot Mario & Nadech also tend to only accept one lakorn each time. But fans complain so much when Pope does the same :p

Interesting theory regarding Bella too. I think when lakorn work picks up, she might let go some of her minor presenter work. Not all her presenter work requires her to shoot ads/appear for events regularly. But it could also be as you say, work on one lakorn each time, not both at the same time. In the last year she still managed to do all her presenter work, shoot PL (which is already a more demanding shoot compared to other lakorn), and a movie with Bright. I guess Ch3 locked her for 2 lakorn to ensure they have enough of her before her contract expires.

I generally like time-travelling lakorn. Because I try to support anything that’s not a basic plot of revenge, adultery, women slapping each other fighting over men etc. But BPS established itself as the gold standard for this genre which is hard to beat. The good thing is that with BPS, Ch3 figured out how to make audience like this genre though. Unlike Ch7 with PN where the period setting feels like a gimmick.

Anne sees JJ as her new Mark? That’s a bit eerie because I keep thinking JJ is resembles Mark more lately.

*DramaCuties*

sarNie Egg

Boy - 0 lakorn

Kim - 0 lakorn, wedding
Margi - 0 lakorn

Lol..yeah thats why it was known as a rumors only. People do make any speculation based on any event that they see and draw their possible conclusion from it. But it is kinda entertaining tbh thinking about the amount of possibilities.

From what i saw (at least from ppl that i follow), for Matt, there are many ppl who think the same way like you too. They didn't ruled out the possibility that she might be given a role as a second n'ek or n'rai. But ppl still hoping she could make a comeback as a main lead. So, generally ppl are happy that she break up with her bf and even say that now they can comfortably start to watch her drama again. It just ppl thinking positively for her.

And for Thor, i think ppl line of thought:
1) It is similar with Bright. Bright also said in the interview that he would love to work with Yaya etc. And not even a month later, they announced a movie + even showing the teaser.
2) This is might be wrong, but the rumors of Thor Yaya also happen because they both went for meeting on ch3 building on the same day. Thats all. So their fanclub do all these speculations. But like we already said, many possibility is there.

And lastly, regarding Ae, i dont think it was that deep. Ppl are overestimate his power and influenced in actors work. I think they are mature enough to separate between work and personal matter. And even more other ch3 actors got nothing to do with Bella past personal relationship.

Last edited:

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
Am I missed something? What the beef between Ae and Bella?

nat12

sarNie Adult
If Matt is ok being secondary heroine/supporting role, then it’s all that matters. Because rumor was the role that Matt was supposed to make her comeback in Maker J’s production wasn’t n’ek role.

I think Ae has less influence on the industry now compared to before. Bella and Nadech positions in the industry are much bigger now compared to when they were under him. I’m sure there are industry insiders who still have some deference to Ae, but I think his influence would be more indirect — limited to gossip/rumors/social media stuff the way the Aum-Matt saga took place. Whether or not Nadech will work with Bella would depend on producers choose to bring them together, and whether each of them would be willing to work with each other. And on that latter part, both of them are professional enough to put aside differences and work together.

Tor & Yaya is possible also from all those signs. And without official announcements, rumors, speculation and gossip are what we have to go on.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
LMAO, I don't know if I found this a bit creepy or what. I see Ann always hanging around the young actors on Ch3, which is cool but when you start making these type of comments in public...

The hype about Bright and Yaya...I will never understand...Bella and Nadech, idk how many times I have been begging to see these two. Ch3 just hates the idea I guess but I think they will be bankable. The days of Nadech and Yaya onscreen clearly died down since Lai Kinnaree and I think Bella is the only actress on Ch3 who will match Nadech. Damn you, Ch3.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I used to think Thor was unattractive and I still think he isn't the most handsome guy out there but then when. I saw him in some clips from Huojao Sila, I thought he was very charismatic. So I don't mind him with Yaya.

I thought James and Yaya got along well. I saw some event that they went to together and during the bts, they kept talking to eachother and even took selfies together and it was a fan recording. Didn't know that they had rumors of not getting along. I wouldn't mind seeing them act together again now that JJ has kinda outgrown his baby fat.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
LMAO, I don't know if I found this a bit creepy or what. I see Ann always hanging around the young actors on Ch3, which is cool but when you start making these type of comments in public...

The hype about Bright and Yaya...I will never understand...Bella and Nadech, idk how many times I have been begging to see these two. Ch3 just hates the idea I guess but I think they will be bankable. The days of Nadech and Yaya onscreen clearly died down since Lai Kinnaree and I think Bella is the only actress on Ch3 who will match Nadech. Damn you, Ch3.
Who is Bright? Is he the guy that sang with Yaya during the ch3 soccer event?