❤️ Various ET News

mayag

sarNie Adult
I like that Matt lives her life the way she wants to and owns her actions.

And yes, all these girls need to stop with the lip injections. Matt, Pat, Taew, Preem, Susie..none of them need it

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like that Matt lives her life the way she wants to and owns her actions.

And yes, all these girls need to stop with the lip injections. Matt, Pat, Taew, Preem, Susie..none of them need it
Some live under the umbrella rule where a n'ek is to be good all the time. Matt is like a carefree n'rai lol. She does what she wants even when she knows the world is against her...now that her scandal with Songkarn is over and she's going to be in a lakorn and such, she gets to move on. The best thing to do sometimes in the industry is to not give a care of what people think or want you to be. And once you prove that to them, they usually go about there business even if the next scandal comes up.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
By this time, if your dating Songkran, you should already know its just for fun and better prepare not to get serious.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Some live under the umbrella rule where a n'ek is to be good all the time. Matt is like a carefree n'rai lol. She does what she wants even when she knows the world is against her...now that her scandal with Songkarn is over and she's going to be in a lakorn and such, she gets to move on. The best thing to do sometimes in the industry is to not give a care of what people think or want you to be. And once you prove that to them, they usually go about there business even if the next scandal comes up.

I wouldn't say n'rai

Just not a typical classic nk.

She didn't hurt or harm anyone but herself. She knew what she was getting into. She did the 10 yrs of relationships that got her nowhere. I felt SK was just a long rebound. SK was "seperated" ...gave her a different attention and fun.

Technically in majority of lakorns, nk are the 3rd hand....in a "limbo" state as a "3rd hand" in a sense.

sulad

sarNie Adult
I'm surprised Ploy is with Twopee who is ready for marriage commitment as I recall marriage wasn't a life goal for Ploy. If they do walk down the aisle, great for them. Both of them look great together.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Matt to me, has always been pretty good at interviews. She's straightforward, but I also think, she knew what she was getting into when she dated Songkarn. She did originally said, she doesn't regret her decision and will be responsible for whatever happens in the future. Everyone and their mommas know the relationship was doom from the start because it was a circus. Hope she learn her lesson from this...

And her lips...especially the upper is a big NO. All.i see is Pat's lips.
Did she do something to her lips? I notice it awhile ago that it doesn't look like b4 but didn't want to assume...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Did she do something to her lips? I notice it awhile ago that it doesn't look like b4 but didn't want to assume...
Yes, a bunch of them have a goal to achieve. They want fish lips.

Don't understand because they were already pretty without the extra puffy lips. It's amazing when they start off pretty and to actually look at themselves in the mirror and see those lips and says, wow...I look gorgeous with my new lips

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I wouldn't say n'rai

Just not a typical classic nk.

She didn't hurt or harm anyone but herself. She knew what she was getting into. She did the 10 yrs of relationships that got her nowhere. I felt SK was just a long rebound. SK was "seperated" ...gave her a different attention and fun.

Technically in majority of lakorns, nk are the 3rd hand....in a "limbo" state as a "3rd hand" in a sense.
I would still say a less evil n'rai lol. Where she does what she wants regardless of what people around her tells her. She's a grown woman that live her life based on what she sees fit to herself, and honestly, that's living life. She gave up a lot to be in a relationship with Songkarn...Sometimes, you learn things the hard way in life.

most of the time n'ek is a sweeter version of a home wrecker lol. Granted, most of the time pra'ek and n'rai are just dating, but still :)

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Matt seems like a very straightforward, to the point type of person. I like that, no complications in communication lol. She said it the first time, she meant it too. :thumbup:

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Have you guys seen the white lady that injected her lips so many times and now she looks like a Bratz doll?

Like how is this even attractive? Eww to kiss these “juicy” lips. No, sometimes less is more, less is better thanks.:facepalm:

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I guess do whatever makes you feel more beautiful, attractive, but just saying maybe they don’t see straight anymore? Cuz I also feel ppl are more beautiful with their natural selves.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
It's an addictions....they need more and more

I don't feel Matt is Rai or nk.....she's inbetween....ppl can say and give an opinion but it is their life to live.

Matt blamed no one but herself and took full responsibility. During that time...she had fun and learned....experienced 2 different relationships

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Yes, a bunch of them have a goal to achieve. They want fish lips.

Don't understand because they were already pretty without the extra puffy lips. It's amazing when they start off pretty and to actually look at themselves in the mirror and see those lips and says, wow...I look gorgeous with my new lips
I don't understand either. She was looking weird but she looks pretty in the breakup interview.