❤️ Various ET News

Lizander1204

sarNie Egg
Oh… I liked how chill and low key they were. This is such a calm and mature way of announcing it too. They must have really discussed it and realized that they couldn’t go on together anymore.:( Wishing them both all the best.
Totally agree. I'm glad the announced it instead of just having the media and fans speculate. Less drama and more mature.

rae

sarNie Adult
Sad, but sometimes it just doesn't work out. Wishing them the best as well. Just found out that Green's life has a lot of stresses so hope everything works out for her.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Totally agree. I'm glad the announced it instead of just having the media and fans speculate. Less drama and more mature.
Or worse, being sarcastic regarding each other in public or on social media.

Sad, but sometimes it just doesn't work out. Wishing them the best as well. Just found out that Green's life has a lot of stresses so hope everything works out for her.
I think she had a health scare recently? I don’t think I knew what it was exactly but I remember seeing photos of Thanwa being by her side.

rae

sarNie Adult
Or worse, being sarcastic regarding each other in public or on social media.

I think she had a health scare recently? I don’t think I knew what it was exactly but I remember seeing photos of Thanwa being by her side.
I was talking about paying back her dad's huge debt, didn't know she had a health scare as well. Poor girl, she can't seem to catch a break.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The host said....Matt is always truthful and transparent. She will answer straightforwardly....that is how she us and I like that.

Sk rumor at a soy milk drink Cafe with another actress

matt seems to having/accepting more work...events

rae

sarNie Adult
Seems like a lot of people are breaking up in Thai ent right now. Ning has admitted in an interview that her husband has asked for a divorce. She hasn't signed the papers yet but she's suing the third party. (Not sure on what grounds)

nat12

sarNie Adult
Seems like a lot of people are breaking up in Thai ent right now.
A comment on a gossip page I saw: what’s with all these celebs breaking up all of a sudden? Is it because of the hot weather? Hah.

If Tong and Ploy are happy with each other, then I’m happy for them.

I also wish Matt the best. If she comes back to acting I will also be happy. But please may Ch3 come up with better scripts first.:facepalm:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Lots of break ups but the amount of celebs together is still greater. May the new singles find their soulmate.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Matt confirms her breakup.

I like how she’s calm and measured here, even though it’s clear it’s not easy for her to talk about this. Other than that I like her hair and makeup here, but her lips really bother me.:(

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt to me, has always been pretty good at interviews. She's straightforward, but I also think, she knew what she was getting into when she dated Songkarn. She did originally said, she doesn't regret her decision and will be responsible for whatever happens in the future. Everyone and their mommas know the relationship was doom from the start because it was a circus. Hope she learn her lesson from this...

And her lips...especially the upper is a big NO. All.i see is Pat's lips.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Also, why won't Ning sue her husband too instead of going after the girl. Don't the husband play a part in the relationship with the third person? Sometimes, it's frustrating that they go for the other person when the husband is just as much responsible for the failure of the marriage. And if a man step out not worth fighting any one for him. I mean, he has to no longer love you to be with another person, why waste time and energy for someone that doesn't want you?

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
And her lips...especially the upper is a big NO. All.i see is Pat's lips.
Her lips have bothered me ever since I first saw them like that months ago. Seriously, makeup techniques can achieve similar effect without it looking so weird.

Also, why won't Ning sue her husband too instead of going after the girl. Don't the husband play a part in the relationship with the third person? Sometimes, it's frustrating that they go for the other person when the husband is just as much responsible for the failure of the marriage.
Right? The way I see it the husband is more responsible for the failure of the marriage compared to the third party. It’s his marriage, his vows - the girl is outside of this relationship.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Matt confirms her breakup.

I like how she’s calm and measured here, even though it’s clear it’s not easy for her to talk about this. Other than that I like her hair and makeup here, but her lips really bother me.:(
Loosely translated

She said they never were able to fully discuss because they would fight..they couldn't see eye to eye and it is conflicting...therefore, no discussion... She said she left. It's a breakup. She also credit him on teaching her growth....experience and learn in business

Matt is actually funny here.

-I'm here for press conference because I have work

Asking about the other girl

- other girl? ....I already sue others...I don't want to get sue

Lol

Go ask him about the 3rd party.. our definition is probably different.

The written song note on the story is a joke for fun. The person only play English songs....I wrote it in Thai to be funny

*Accused of her using his money...ect*

I want to be clear. He is not my "sugar daddy." I don't get monthly money from him...I'm not there to use his money on trips...ect.

I went to visit my dad.... because I'm filming a lakorn soon.

I chosen....what makes me happy....

I accept whatever ppl say. I accept and took it before, I'll accept and take it now. "Bring it".

There is still support. MATT---> thank you

I'm not afraid but Is weary

I regret nothing. Wish everyone well. They were all very kind to me. I wish everyone happiness. Everyone deserves happiness.

She has an MV coming up and lakorn

To me...Matt was kind of funny...charming and humble ...

As she said...she has no regret.. learn and did what made her happy at that moment.. I felt she knew what she was getting into and I don't think she felt or hope it ended in marriage or anything.