❤️ Various ET News

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
More common than we might think to see so many successful women in their own right be fine with their husband cheating simply bc the husband may be richer than they are. Lol. I'm not a fan of Chompoo but that's just crazy to me. Men are all dogs. Poor or rich, handsome or ugly--if they want to cheat, if the opportunity presents itself, they cheat.

--
I feel like sexism is just a problem period. Such a double standard for men to be able to do this and that, but God forbid a woman does the same-- they're cursed like heck by the media and the public. Lol. I feel like Pat is smart, she's young, I can imagine it being a planned pregnancy to solidify her relationship with her now husband. Dude's older, he's a known cheat and player, but she was willing to have his baby and marry him when I'm sure someone as young and pretty as she is would've really had better options had to really cared.

Like Drake for example lol it's like ppl are forgetting that he denied his own child until he got outed for abandoning the child and then now he's so active with parading his child around, and rebranded that image as a devoted father. Guys have it so easy lol

Reactions: bit

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I watching a podcast and these women are wanting high value men. Like someone make 150k+ a year. And one of the things he said, was high value men will not be faithful. They have options and will use it. And if the women wants the lifestyle and ok with the cheating then it'll work, but if not, a man of that caliber will not work out. Those men knows they can replace the wife any time. And some women are ok with the husband cheating as long as they don't bring it in the house or publicly parade the side chicks all around town.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
we’re talking kob s, right ! last time I saw her on like a singing competition show n I think she was one of the judges correct me if I’m wrong. I was like is she qualified to be a judge !? :confused0:

nat12

sarNie Adult
we’re talking kob s, right ! last time I saw her on like a singing competition show n I think she was one of the judges correct me if I’m wrong. I was like is she qualified to be a judge !? :confused0:
I think she’s one of the judges on The Golden Song. I don’t know her enough to say if she’s qualified for it?

Ugh, recently I feel like my social media feeds are focusing too much on cheating issues. There’s way too many incidences of people cheating IMO, whether among celebs or ordinary people. So I also read and discovered that people don’t necessarily cheat with someone whom they think is better-looking or richer, but just someone who’s “easier.” It’s one thing when the rich men do this. They have money to waste on having mistresses etc. But when average people ruin their families by doing this, especially when they have kids…:mad:

I feel like sexism is just a problem period. Such a double standard for men to be able to do this and that, but God forbid a woman does the same-- they're cursed like heck by the media and the public.
That this double standard exists so blatantly absolutely pisses me off.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The thing is, women initiate 70% of the divorce. Thats crazy number. I originally always thought men were the one divorcing or start it...but when I saw that number pertaining to women that's surprising.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Morals and shaming of the bad behaviors needs to come back.

I'm not religious.....but...we need Jesus in our lives....lol....I don't really mean Jesus.....but the ideal of a better moral compass

High valued men...we also need to be high valued women

I see double standard on both side of men and women....

Also...who do we get most shit from? From.what I can see...or from what it seems....it's from other women bashing on other women and then simping for the guys. Most, NOT all.

Matt took some to court. They were women.... I'm not saying guys don't but they are not the majority of netcitizen bashing on other women.

For example...

As for....Weir Shit is no different from any other girls doing that shit.....to me...it don't matter the gender to me.....it is the "content of their actions"......they all need to be shame for the actions

Judge by the content of their actions regardless of being a men or women....

Last edited:

Lizander1204

sarNie Egg
Woke up to seeing news of Margie and Bella? Also Davika in it too. Does anyone know what happened?

nat12

sarNie Adult
Woke up to seeing news of Margie and Bella? Also Davika in it too. Does anyone know what happened?
Supposedly in a video posted on Mai’s yt channel, Margie was gossiping with Mint C, Mew and Mai about who she would rather not work with again. Supposedly that person had said something like, we’ll see which one among us will last in this industry. She didn’t name anyone (that’s why I said gossip), but I think it’s netizens who linked Bella’s name to it.

Personally I thought it was unbecoming of the 4 of them to do a video like this considering who they are in the industry. They should know that netizens will conduct this sort witch-hunt and everyone Margie has ever worked with will be implicated. Bella would be the easiest target since she’s *everywhere* now. I know daras are ordinary people, but I thought this was in poor taste. It’s like high school mean girls behavior. I think Davika has apologized on her IG and said she would not do content like this again. Margie seemed to have clarified that she wasn’t referring to Bella.

Lizander1204

sarNie Egg
Supposedly in a video posted on Mai’s yt channel, Margie was gossiping with Mint C, Mew and Mai about who she would rather not work with again. Supposedly that person had said something like, we’ll see which one among us will last in this industry. She didn’t name anyone (that’s why I said gossip), but I think it’s netizens who linked Bella’s name to it.

Personally I thought it was unbecoming of the 4 of them to do a video like this considering who they are in the industry. They should know that netizens will conduct this sort witch-hunt and everyone Margie has ever worked with will be implicated. Bella would be the easiest target since she’s *everywhere* now. I know daras are ordinary people, but I thought this was in poor taste. It’s like high school mean girls behavior. I think Davika has apologized on her IG and said she would not do content like this again. Margie seemed to have clarified that she wasn’t referring to Bella.
Wow. Agree, this is in poor taste. They should know the consequence of putting content like that. Everyone is going to wants to know who this person was and speculations will be endless. Not cool at all. Totally a mean girl move.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Wow. Agree, this is in poor taste. They should know the consequence of putting content like that. Everyone is going to wants to know who this person was and speculations will be endless. Not cool at all. Totally a mean girl move.
I must say that I didn’t watch the whole video… the clips I saw were distasteful enough. They’re all n’eks but they acted like typical n’rai in lakorn. It’s normal to gossip but to do this on video? Is really brainless of them. Especially considering Davika’s first comment on the initial feedback is telling people not to be dramatic. Girl, you made video like this and you tell viewers to not be dramatic? The speculations are endless and Bella is already the name everyone is bringing up. Maybe there is something in the whole video that made netizens think of her, I don’t know.

I don’t know if Margie & Mew are thinking that they’re done with acting. But I just can’t understand how actresses who are still looking to work in the industry can think uploading a video like this is ok?

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I love Davika but I can see how she can be dramatic. Her manager seems as dramatic as her old manager, P'Ae. Margie hasn't had anything come out in a while, she shouldn't be talking about who she wants and does not want to work with. lol She should just be grateful to be working.

*DramaCuties*

sarNie Egg
Wow another new scandal. Im actually surprised that margie and mew seem to be close with mai tbh. I thought she only close with mint c. Or maybe im the one that doesnt really see their update that much.

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
I'm not Bella fans but I always feel that she has self-centered attitude and mind your own business vibes among the actresses.That's the easy target to pinpoint the name.In this industry you have to mingle and be accepted among the stars/crews.If you can't,you will left out( in terms of news, popularity, hype etc)

nat12

sarNie Adult
I'm not Bella fans but I always feel that she has self-centered attitude and mind your own business vibes among the actresses.That's the easy target to pinpoint the name.In this industry you have to mingle and be accepted among the stars/crews.If you can't,you will left out( in terms of news, popularity, hype etc)
And that already has been used by netizens as a point against Bella. Like, “Oh no wonder Bella’s closest friends are all outside the industry, she’s not close with people in the industry.” I’m not a big fan of her too. Even during BPS I didn’t follow her IG cos I thought it seemed very curated, typical actress account, more focused on work and products. I was skeptical if everything is just for image. But since then all celeb IG accounts are basically their ad spaces so I have no issue with it. And Bella’s acting work is good so I just focus on that.

I would argue back that the 4M’s behaviour is supporting exactly why Bella’s decision to not be close to people within the industry is probably right.

Netizens been digging already. Mai & Mew were probably talking about Bella. Apparently they left enough clues about what event it was and what that person did wrong and people have been posting clips on tiktok and Twitter, so they think Bella is probably the person. The one Margie was talking about to might not be her. She already denied it on IG.

At this point the harm is already done. They can all say they weren’t talking about Bella but their own images have been hit by this.

Next month’s Ch3 anniversary event might be interesting lol.

bit

sarNie Adult
S
And that already has been used by netizens as a point against Bella. Like, “Oh no wonder Bella’s closest friends are all outside the industry, she’s not close with people in the industry.” I’m not a big fan of her too. Even during BPS I didn’t follow her IG cos I thought it seemed very curated, typical actress account, more focused on work and products. I was skeptical if everything is just for image. But since then all celeb IG accounts are basically their ad spaces so I have no issue with it. And Bella’s acting work is good so I just focus on that.

I would argue back that the 4M’s behaviour is supporting exactly why Bella’s decision to not be close to people within the industry is probably right.

Netizens been digging already. Mai & Mew were probably talking about Bella. Apparently they left enough clues about what event it was and what that person did wrong and people have been posting clips on tiktok and Twitter, so they think Bella is probably the person. The one Margie was talking about to might not be her. She already denied it on IG.

At this point the harm is already done. They can all say they weren’t talking about Bella but their own images have been hit by this.

Next month’s Ch3 anniversary event might be interesting lol.
Some people are just not close to their work colleague, it’s not there is something wrong, it’s just their nature.

I would say young Bella did some stupid things too… explain the moniker of party girl and hands that brewed liquor once upon a time. Given who she was hanging out last time.

But now it seems she had wisen up. For the 4 of the respected daras in the industry to sit and gossip and posting it on Youtube is just stupid. Gossip among you guys but don’t post things that the internet will never forget.

nat12

sarNie Adult
@bit Exactly! I totally agree. Everyone has their faults, nobody is perfect, everyone has their dark past. Which is why this particular action of theirs is rather.. toxic? By bringing up past issues they’re making themselves targets for netizens to dig into their pasts too.

bit

sarNie Adult
@bit Exactly! I totally agree. Everyone has their faults, nobody is perfect, everyone has their dark past. Which is why this particular action of theirs is rather.. toxic? By bringing up past issues they’re making themselves targets for netizens to dig into their pasts too.
I’m just thankful I grew up when social media and mobile phone is not equipped with 4K video recording. All the stupid things I do in school didn’t get posted or shared

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Kob was notorious for not being close to any of her co-stars. She's pretty closed off and mind her own business.

These girls know how famous they are, why would they decide to do something like that? They can gossip all they want off camera (which I am sure they do) but there's no way they thought it was a good idea to put it on camera for the world to see...

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
oh so this is the issue that reporters asked Yaya today. I rarely see bella interact with other daras but she occasionally left comment on yaya’s Ig . im glad theyre in a good term. I dunno about u guys but I feel like competition might make some daras not liking each other (esp those on top) . mai are not following bella and yy (could be because theyre not in the same channel/ never work together) .bella and yaya just follow each other recently ( ? 2021) I initially thought they re not in a good term. mai and yaya have zero interaction before but apparently they say hi to each other during mai’s ig live the other day. baifern once very close with mai but they grew apart and to my suprise, baifern is a big fan of yaya. despite being a top actress herself she openly admittied that her only fav actress is Yaya. girl be acting like a normal fangirl.

bit

sarNie Adult
In real life...gossip in the ET world is more cut throat than this, but it stays behind close doors among them or become a journalist blind items. That how it should be.

Anyway..that Hong Kong socialite murder is like straight out of horror movie. How can a family be that cruel