❤️ Various ET News

rae

sarNie Adult
So Matt admits that she held Hiso Pok's hand, but it was when they were dancing together, and there were a lot of people around at the time. She denies being the third party that caused Aum and Hiso Pok's breakup.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So Matt admits that she held Hiso Pok's hand, but it was when they were dancing together, and there were a lot of people around at the time. She denies being the third party that caused Aum and Hiso Pok's breakup.
Why would she be the third party isn't she dating a hi-so herself? She fought so hard and willing to lose a lot for Songkran...Aum is really one of those pretty and famous n'ek but can't keep a hi so man. Yet, some of the younger ones able to marry them in a short time.

nat12

sarNie Adult
I don’t get the impression that a happy long term relationship is what Aum wants.

I feel bad that other actresses are being dragged into this.

Also, what’s with the timing of this controversy? Aum does have a movie coming up soon if I’m not wrong.

rae

sarNie Adult
Why would she be the third party isn't she dating a hi-so herself? She fought so hard and willing to lose a lot for Songkran...Aum is really one of those pretty and famous n'ek but can't keep a hi so man. Yet, some of the younger ones able to marry them in a short time.
Not sure what's going on between Matt and Songkran. A few months ago, she gave an interview that she barely sees him and that she's focusing on her business while he replied that maybe she's just tired. But then they made up or something because Matt thanked him on instagram for investing in her ice cream shop.

But I think Matt had to come out and clarify because there are news articles out there saying that a well known star was the third party that caused Aum and Hiso Pok to break up. Even Min and Prang got dragged into it and had to defend themselves. Hiso Pok himself is saying that there's no third person so who knows.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
AumP is known for using her relationships for publicity. That could be the reason why her relationships don't last. I have a feeling that she is not sincere in her relationships, they give her media coverage that she enjoys, that's all...

nat12

sarNie Adult
AumP is known for using her relationships for publicity. That could be the reason why her relationships don't last. I have a feeling that she is not sincere in her relationships, they give her media coverage that she enjoys, that's all...
That’s the impression I get too.

Matt just released a long statement on her IG story clarifying her interaction with Pok.

I understand gossip is part of showbiz and dara will be used to it. But I really hate how this type of gossip only drag women into the mud and the men are largely untouched by it all. I remember how Ploy got dragged when Bella & Weir broke up. I don’t even know her but as a woman I felt bad.

It really highlights deep-seated misogyny in society.

bit

sarNie Adult
That’s the impression I get too.

Matt just released a long statement on her IG story clarifying her interaction with Pok.

I understand gossip is part of showbiz and dara will be used to it. But I really hate how this type of gossip only drag women into the mud and the men are largely untouched by it all. I remember how Ploy got dragged when Bella & Weir broke up. I don’t even know her but as a woman I felt bad.

It really highlights deep-seated misogyny in society.
At least Hi-So Pok came up with a statement early to stop all the nonsense. Weir let Ploy got drag through the mud, someone else had to defend her

nat12

sarNie Adult
At least Hi-So Pok came up with a statement early to stop all the nonsense. Weir let Ploy got drag through the mud, someone else had to defend her
For sure. Man, even Songkran just posted an IG story basically dismissing the gossip.

My skeptical brain is thinking that this controversy is being pushed by A Supachai, Aum & Tao TV Pool. All 3 seem to be relishing being in the centre of attention at the moment.

One benefit from that W-B breakup is I really developed critical insight into Thai entertainment news.:rolleyes:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Not sure what's going on between Matt and Songkran. A few months ago, she gave an interview that she barely sees him and that she's focusing on her business while he replied that maybe she's just tired. But then they made up or something because Matt thanked him on instagram for investing in her ice cream shop.

But I think Matt had to come out and clarify because there are news articles out there saying that a well known star was the third party that caused Aum and Hiso Pok to break up. Even Min and Prang got dragged into it and had to defend themselves. Hiso Pok himself is saying that there's no third person so who knows.
Does Aum even need a man at this point? Girl should be set for life without a man interrupting her lol. Doesn't seem like she's interested in marriage or kids, why not just enjoy life. She seems to be in a mess with these men. Enjoy the money she already have...she doesn't even have to work if she doesn't want to. If she isn't getting any of them to marry her...it might not meant to be. Chill and roll around in happiness of being single and rich lol

rae

sarNie Adult
Well, Ae Supachai kinda confirmed that Matt is not the third hand, because Aum and Hiso Pok has broken up for 3 weeks already. But then Ae keeps shading Matt on instagram, posting strawberries in the stories and saying stuff like sure, they weren't always holding hands, but they were holding hands going to the bathroom and when they went to the party, and that they didn't do anything wrong since he's single, but so fast since it's only been 3 weeks.

Songkran defended Matt and said that it's no big deal to hold hands, and that Matt and Hiso Pok has known each other for a long time, and that he's still Matt's boyfriend. Matt had also said at the time that she texted Aum to clear things up and that she and Hiso Pok are like brother and sister.

Doubt this drama will end soon because everyone is going back and forth.

nat12

sarNie Adult
But then Ae keeps shading Matt on instagram, posting strawberries in the stories and saying stuff like sure, they weren't always holding hands, but they were holding hands going to the bathroom and when they went to the party, and that they didn't do anything wrong since he's single, but so fast since it's only been 3 weeks.
Exactly why I think he’s one of the shady characters in this saga. It becomes a story only because he made it one.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt has always been so touchy with male friends. Like that one guy (Oat or Oak, don't remember his name but he's in a few dramas as supporting). Anyway, when she was with her ex-boyfriend, she travels with her male friend without her BF. Honestly, if I didn't know Matt was dating, I thought she was with the other guy because she's touchy with him in pictures more than she was with her BF.

If Matt isn't the one then why is Ae even shading her? That's childish and unnecessary behavior. For these hi-so guys breaking up with Aum, maybe they see no future with her. At least Songkarn is defending her...Also, I think Aum is too old to be playing games with these relationships.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I feel bad for Matt, somehow I think someone try to put the blame on her because of her past situation and she/he thinks people will buy the story just like before. However the truth will come out if Matt is innocent, just like Jakajan’s situation. By then she just needs to get a lawyer and get those who damages her.

rae

sarNie Adult
Matt posted on her instagram story that Ae and Aum have called and apologized to her through a mutual friend. Matt also thanks her friends for speaking up for her.

nat12

sarNie Adult
O.m.g....

Ae is MAJOR drama. I think of him in all the club Friday or Songkran lakorn about the ET business. Every about AE is constant scandals, rumors and drama
My cynical take is that he seemto be missing the days when he would be the centre of attention, because everyone wanted to work with his kids. I think he’s trying to launch new kids soon so maybe he needs a way to keep the media attention on him.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Ae seems to have moved away from talent management. He has outsourced this job to Su Sitthisom(Kim's manager) and Aarshar(Nadech and James Ma Manager). All new kids will be taken care by these two with Ae helping them whenever needed. Ae is busy running his restaurants, his production company and spending time in his photoshoots. He seems to enjoy dressing up for every occasion and arranging photoshoots for self..

Aum has cut down on work front and she is still managed by Ae directly.

Ae seems to like publicity though. These third wheel in a relationship type of gossip spreading is his forte. It still works though it's an old method to stay in news. The amount of columns in pantip dedicated to Aum Pok breakup is proof if it.