❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I would like that.

I hate long series.

What I love about Asian drama is that it is like a book. There is a completion, ending.

I don't like American drama because it goes on forever ans it drags.

I feel that if the script don't have great writing...don't drag it or have fillers...that is what kills many C drama by the 3rd quarter. They are making it longer to get the ads revenue.

I hated dragged out stories and fillers.

I think/remember older drama not being as long as now

Some drama is better being a 11 episode and not 16

I liked some a GMM drama because it was nice and short....not dragging on with fillers and going in circle

The fillers and side characters taking up too much screen kills me

To me the issues is the writing/scripts...they need to focus on better writing, characters, development. More workshops.

Alice in wonderland (J drama) - character driven with decent writing

Run on- k drama....it is a great script with great characters. Smart, mature with common sense.

Mia 2018 remake for me was the characters interactions, growth and development. There was a reason it got a 5/6 for 1 HD. They had good dialogues and conversations.

Prawirada- I'm not a fan of James &Bella. But this is a good lakorn. Nk is nice ans polite but she fight back in a mature way.

My favorite like from her to pk "i will NOT be part of this sad love triangle!"

Before she push the ladder and made pk fall after he escape to see his ex. "Being a nice person don't mean i can't get pissed". Then she pushed the ladder to make him fall.

great lesson from the parents.

The drama isn't perfect, but A good script and plot will generate it. I still rewatch it once in awhile when I'm bore since the new ones don't interest me. I'm still not their fans but now I'll try out their lakorn more

The characters are so tired...for a long time watcher. I already know how the plot is...heck I can guess the dialogues majority of the time.

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
You guys just said anything in my mind. Can't agree more with what you siad. When and why the actors being locked into specific channels become a thing? Not only does it result in what you said, it also prevented such actors from expanding their talents. Take Esther for example. She was forever supporting in CH3 despite showcasing her acting talents in the Supaboroot Jutathep series. Had she not moved to OneHD, she wouldn never have the chance to be nang'ek. In contrast, there are actors with wooden acting but the channel they are contracted to keep giving them lead roles which is really disturbing.

Maybe an unpopular opinion but I don't like 1HD's period lakorns in the current era (especially Wan Wassana and Sai Ruk Sai Sawart). The settings were so lavish to the point of unrealistic. Sorry but I can't understand why every family has to stay in some sort of big mansions or castles. Did Thai people really live like that in the olden days? Not to mention some wardrobes and hairdos were so modern that I pretty sure if I went back in the past I would hardly find a person with such makeups. I know lakorns aren't supposed to be history documentations but at least try to present the authencity of that era. Their older period lakorns were much more authentic and believable, I'm not sure why the directors want their lakorns to be like that.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
No, I think she went freelance a while ago. I haven't watched lakorns in a while too.

The constant revenge plots is overplayed.
Now? She's not freelance as far as I know. I follow her. When did that happen? I remember she renewed her contract 2? Years ago....she said she not good enough? Ready to branch off. She has an upcoming lakorn with ch7 ....another silly script

She has sane nang and Sao nakee. Revenge...ghost...waste of her talent

I wish she moved with new

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Now? She's not freelance as far as I know. I follow her. When did that happen? I remember she renewed her contract 2? Years ago....she said she not good enough? Ready to branch off. She has an upcoming lakorn with ch7 ....another silly script

She has sane nang and Sao nakee. Revenge...ghost...waste of her talent

I wish she moved with new
Oh for real? Lol I honestly thought she left ch.7 already. :risas3:
She should def. go freelance while she's still fairly young.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Oh for real? Lol I honestly thought she left ch.7 already. :risas3:
She should def. go freelance while she's still fairly young.
Ya. She should leave...but I feel she is not confident in her star status and Boon Koon crap....I hope she does leave after her contract expire again.

She is like Sammy getting crappy lakorns.....ghost...revenge....slice of life...she kills is but it is depressing. She needs a fun lakorn....

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Ya. She should leave...but I feel she is not confident in her star status and Boon Koon crap....I hope she does leave after her contract expire again.

She is like Sammy getting crappy lakorns.....ghost...revenge....slice of life...she kills is but it is depressing. She needs a fun lakorn....
She has the look for romcom. She's so pretty the more you look at her. I've never really watched her lakorns because of the genres she's in. But I still think she's one of the prettiest gals of her gen.

nat12

sarNie Adult
She has the look for romcom. She's so pretty the more you look at her. I've never really watched her lakorns because of the genres she's in. But I still think she's one of the prettiest gals of her gen.
I haven’t watched much of Ch7 but I agree with this. Does the channel think she has a serious face or something? And this may be an unpopular opinion but I think she’s prettier than Mookda.

meringue

sarNie Egg
I haven’t watched much of Ch7 but I agree with this. Does the channel think she has a serious face or something? And this may be an unpopular opinion but I think she’s prettier than Mookda.
I agree! Mookda is pretty, but Now is beautiful.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I would like that.

I hate long series.

What I love about Asian drama is that it is like a book. There is a completion, ending.

I don't like American drama because it goes on forever ans it drags.

I feel that if the script don't have great writing...don't drag it or have fillers...that is what kills many C drama by the 3rd quarter. They are making it longer to get the ads revenue.

I hated dragged out stories and fillers.

I think/remember older drama not being as long as now

Some drama is better being a 11 episode and not 16

I liked some a GMM drama because it was nice and short....not dragging on with fillers and going in circle

The fillers and side characters taking up too much screen kills me

To me the issues is the writing/scripts...they need to focus on better writing, characters, development. More workshops.

Alice in wonderland (J drama) - character driven with decent writing

Run on- k drama....it is a great script with great characters. Smart, mature with common sense.

Mia 2018 remake for me was the characters interactions, growth and development. There was a reason it got a 5/6 for 1 HD. They had good dialogues and conversations.

Prawirada- I'm not a fan of James &Bella. But this is a good lakorn. Nk is nice ans polite but she fight back in a mature way.

My favorite like from her to pk "i will NOT be part of this sad love triangle!"

Before she push the ladder and made pk fall after he escape to see his ex. "Being a nice person don't mean i can't get pissed". Then she pushed the ladder to make him fall.

great lesson from the parents.

The drama isn't perfect, but A good script and plot will generate it. I still rewatch it once in awhile when I'm bore since the new ones don't interest me. I'm still not their fans but now I'll try out their lakorn more

The characters are so tired...for a long time watcher. I already know how the plot is...heck I can guess the dialogues majority of the time.
90's American TV shows were top.!
Recently I am into cdramas. I just the drama "Reset". Highly recommended. Now I am watching the currently airing "city of streamers" and "Hikaru No Go" (2020)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
90's American TV shows were top.!
Recently I am into cdramas. I just the drama "Reset". Highly recommended. Now I am watching the currently airing "city of streamers" and "Hikaru No Go" (2020)
I'm also watching city if streamer. I love the intelligence FL. She is not overly arrogant. It's done well. Also the outfits...the 3 piece suit on the ML...

I heard reset is good.

I like to start dramas when a 3rd of it is airing or it is completed.

I'm a binge watcher

nat12

sarNie Adult
Me too! I mean Ch3 gives both of them boring pairings so why not put both of them together at least. Also I remember mint saying how she has almost paired up with great a couple of times but things kept changing. So sad
That’s sad. Probably Great will only get to work with her, or other more recognised n’eks only after he becomes too old for all the newbies the channel wants him to help push.

Sigh. After our long discussion on this, I see that on one of the recent threads on this forum is that Bow and James Ji are being paired together on an upcoming lakorn from Thong Ent. Title and plot unknown. I know they could know it but are just not sharing, but isn’t this one of the problems we found with the industry? The priority here is to just pair Bow with one of the channel’s top p’eks. Script is not of high priority.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm also watching city if streamer. I love the intelligence FL. She is not overly arrogant. It's done well. Also the outfits...the 3 piece suit on the ML...

I heard reset is good.

I like to start dramas when a 3rd of it is airing or it is completed.

I'm a binge watcher
Those 40's era tight suits on Timmy Xu are higlighting his foine body. He got some nice curves here. And I love how his character got principles and is strong. There is NO WAY FL wouldn't fall for him.
Reset is completed. Personally I liked this drama, how thrilling it was and the leads chemistry. The song "Rebound" is my fav of the OST