❤️ Various ET News

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
I mean the next one after Alek-Namtarn's lakorn in this slot. Broadcasting from 11 July. Not actually sure.
Yes, maybe we will found out tomorrow.
Very confusing right.... I usually observe what klink displays at bottom right of each ongoing lakorn. Tomorrow we will know wed-thu slot will be taken by which lakorn.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Very confusing right.... I usually observe what klink displays at bottom right of each ongoing lakorn. Tomorrow we will know wed-thu slot will be taken by which lakorn.
Kim/James and Bua/Pon’s lakorns are ending this month so the new ones will be taking their time slot, right?

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
I mean the next one after Alek-Namtarn's lakorn in this slot. Broadcasting from 11 July. Not actually sure.
Yes, maybe we will found out tomorrow.
Going by klink,. Wed-thu will be Dare to love. Mon-tue will have re-run of nadech-mew lakorn. Ken's lakorn has no dates yet. It may air after Alex-namtarn lakorn.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
So Nadech and Taew are pairing for next lakorn. Maker J is producing it.

Even Janie and Gulf working together next?

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Is that me or nobody cares about that James Ma and Kim lakorn ? Like there is absolutely 0 krase about it ?

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
So Nadech and Taew are pairing for next lakorn. Maker J is producing it.

Even Janie and Gulf working together next?
Not again with Taew, I hope Nadech will not accept this offer,so waste of time and talents.Better pair with a new actress and no remake please..Like this is 2021 ,is there any no ideas of making good drama instead remake lakorn

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Many fans were expecting Lai Kinaree to start filming after Nadech's lakorn with Bow and Yaya's lakorn with Mario. Now this hope is crashed. Can an announcement be made on LK status?
Yaya not renewing contract with channel 3? Going as per blind on 9entertain,if it was not Taew then it should be Yaya..

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
Many fans were expecting Lai Kinaree to start filming after Nadech's lakorn with Bow and Yaya's lakorn with Mario. Now this hope is crashed. Can an announcement be made on LK status?
Yaya not renewing contract with channel 3? Going as per blind on 9entertain,if it was not Taew then it should be Yaya..
As for me both NY should leave ch3,after so many years they should think about themselves first..I love NY,but I want them to act with other people too, that's way they will be have more opportunities to prove that they can stand for their own talents.Not to stuck with ch3 lakorn only.I don't fear for Nadech as he's a man,he can act any roles even though he's married in the future but for Yaya I fear that there's no much roles suitable for her after she settles down by looking at her senior actresses.Margie and Mew(pregnant) seem to slow down.Both of them very talented but stuck at channel 3 where I see Gulf are treated better than them.But it's up to them,their choice anyway

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Yaya is leavinggg?? Wow i hope its true lol. I bet she'll be getting tons of casting offer from other channels.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Yaya is leavinggg?? Wow i hope its true lol. I bet she'll be getting tons of casting offer from other channels.
I am just guessing. But it may turn out to be true..

ofcourse being a popular actress, she is expected to get a lot of offers..

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
Why are you so sure that Yaya is leaving? I bet good money it’s definitely not her. She’s like face of Channel 3 and they do everything to make her stay. I think it’s someone like Matt or Pat. Or it may be just baseless rumour

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Why are you so sure that Yaya is leaving? I bet good money it’s definitely not her. She’s like face of Channel 3 and they do everything to make her stay. I think it’s someone like Matt or Pat. Or it may be just baseless rumour
It is my guess and I am not 100 percent sure. That's what I stated...

Dnsr

Anonymous
Has anyone watch The Hollywood Game Thailand today's episode? I find it's cute that Bow and Porshe who is former Ch7 are now in Ch3 game show with Ch3 actors . So happy to see them together and it's obvious Bow is comfortable with P'Porshe here ☺

Since Porshe is now freelance, is it possible for him to act in ch3? Because i think it's very rare to see actors who becomes freelance to act there. Normally actress get the chance.

http://instagr.am/p/CQoOrF9jgtv/

Sacred

among...
Yaya did renew her contract. I think, last year?
It looks, LK to start shooting again in couple of months or so. There were hints. And Nadech started to exercise and get his muscles back to fit his role in LK. He's buying shakes with protein or something for that.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Has anyone watch The Hollywood Game Thailand today's episode? I find it's cute that Bow and Porshe who is former Ch7 are now in Ch3 game show with Ch3 actors . So happy to see them together and it's obvious Bow is comfortable with P'Porshe here ☺

Since Porshe is now freelance, is it possible for him to act in ch3? Because i think it's very rare to see actors who becomes freelance to act there. Normally actress get the chance.

http://instagr.am/p/CQoOrF9jgtv/
Is Prosh having a project with ch3, that’s why he’s in ch3 game show?

bit

sarNie Adult
He is a freelance, but with his cases I think CH3 producers will think twice to hire him. Maybe the smaller channel might want to take the risk.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
As per rumours if Janie and Gulf have a lakorn, not sure what that story will be.. Already there a good number of older woman younger guy lakorns being filmed. Is there any space for more?