❤️ Various ET News

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Bee says she unfollowed Film on ig. They didn't have a falling out. She says personally, she's not mad about anything (no misunderstanding). She said they never dated... Someone asked is it true they "broke up" because Film was cheating. Bee says, no because she would never let anyone trick her that easily.

I honestly think they were just koojin for show but never actually liked each other. I didn't get that sort of vibe from them during interviews. Idk, maybe they're really good at acting? :confused12:
Thanks.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Bee says she unfollowed Film on ig. They didn't have a falling out. She says personally, she's not mad about anything (no misunderstanding). She said they never dated... Someone asked is it true they "broke up" because Film was cheating. Bee says, no because she would never let anyone trick her that easily.

I honestly think they were just koojin for show but never actually liked each other. I didn't get that sort of vibe from them during interviews. Idk, maybe they're really good at acting? :confused12:

I feel they are comfortable with each other and played it off well...but i don't feel they hung out outside of the event and promo....but I do find it fishy she unfollowed him.....cuz she seem to be cool with lots of them...so many a lil fling that turn sour.....?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I feel they are comfortable with each other and played it off well...but i don't feel they hung out outside of the event and promo....but I do find it fishy she unfollowed him.....cuz she seem to be cool with lots of them...so many a lil fling that turn sour.....?
They seemed professionally cordial. Lol

It could be anything. One thing for sure, Bee is the one turned off by something.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I can't talk much about her nails cause mine are like hers haha. Can't get away from the nails. I have had them for five years now so I know how she feels lol.
Silly question....how do you wash hair and stuff with sharp long nails like Kwan? I get my nails done maybe once every 4 to 5 years lol. I can only last 3 days then starts biting it off. And mine are short squared ones. My niece has her done long and she loves it.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Silly question....how do you wash hair and stuff with sharp long nails like Kwan? I get my nails done maybe once every 4 to 5 years lol. I can only last 3 days then starts biting it off. And mine are short squared ones. My niece has her done long and she loves it.
For me, I have no issues and I just wash my hair and do everything else like normal. During quarantine, I wasn’t able to get my nails done and rocked my naturals and omg that was hard for me to do my daily routine since I’m so used to the long nails lol. I guess once you get used to it, everything is just like normal. The only thing I do have troubles with when it comes to my nails is picking up coins.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Once you get used to it, they just feel like a part of your body after. You just wash your hair and do everything else as usual. It’s honestly not as hard as people think.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I tried getting long nails a few times, but I can’t get used to them. I can’t type\work or do anything with them nails.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@SuzieJ @kjc1994 I guessed, I never gave it time to get used to it. Even with the short square ones I can't wash my hair properly. Even scratching myself feels foreign. I can't even stand having nail polish on but love buying them. Besides, getting them done so often is expensive. One time, I decided to get a pedi and a mani...and it was expensive together.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
@SuzieJ @kjc1994 I guessed, I never gave it time to get used to it. Even with the short square ones I can't wash my hair properly. Even scratching myself feels foreign. I can't even stand having nail polish on but love buying them. Besides, getting them done so often is expensive. One time, I decided to get a pedi and a mani...and it was expensive together.
Yeah these nail salons have always been super expensive and now with covid they upped their prices even more plus the tip you gotta give. I actually get manicures done with girls who do them from their home. Way cheaper, all have their licenses, honestly the ones I go to are more sanitary, and they also take their time making sure my nails look good and are never rude. Pedicures I just stick to the regular salons or even do them myself most of the time.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I have family who are licensed in doing nails so I get my nails done for free. They always want to do them fancy nails on me, but I just stick to short and gel nails. Lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I never got use to it. I like it short. It's pretty enough....but I can't type as well with it and no time for maintenance.

I'll spend $ on lashes though lol it is actually cheaper than nails for me. Enhance the look. Looks like I have make up on when I don't (I never wore makeup....too much work)....trend here...beauty is too much work for me hahaha

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I have family who are licensed in doing nails so I get my nails done for free. They always want to do them fancy nails on me, but I just stick to short and gel nails. Lol
I actually just bought like $300 worth of acrylic nail supplies cause I’ve been wanting to learn how to do them for so long and I’ve always loved getting them done. Hoping I can get really good and get licensed to do other people’s nails as well! Just did my first practice set and it wasn’t too bad for the first time ever. Just took me like 4 freaking hours to do a simple set :risas3: Wish me luck haha