❤️ Various ET News

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Chompoo to launch her own clothing line called Haus of Abbi on the 29th!

Correction: A platform of different brands FB_IMG_1603779578433.jpg FB_IMG_1603779547103.jpg

Last edited:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyone know what this said about Bee and Film? Why are they still having news if they don't like each other.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Anyone know what this said about Bee and Film? Why are they still having news if they don't like each other.

Bee says she unfollowed Film on ig. They didn't have a falling out. She says personally, she's not mad about anything (no misunderstanding). She said they never dated... Someone asked is it true they "broke up" because Film was cheating. Bee says, no because she would never let anyone trick her that easily.

I honestly think they were just koojin for show but never actually liked each other. I didn't get that sort of vibe from them during interviews. Idk, maybe they're really good at acting? :confused12:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Bee says she unfollowed Film on ig. They didn't have a falling out. She says personally, she's not mad about anything (no misunderstanding). She said they never dated... Someone asked is it true they "broke up" because Film was cheating. Bee says, no because she would never let anyone trick her that easily.

I honestly think they were just koojin for show but never actually liked each other. I didn't get that sort of vibe from them during interviews. Idk, maybe they're really good at acting? :confused12:
Why are they not chill to each other though? I don't get it lol I can't handle acting that I like the person on screen but not in real life

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Why are they not chill to each other though? I don't get it lol I can't handle acting that I like the person on screen but not in real life
Something might've happened between them that made them pretty much not talk. Even though Bee says she could still work with him if the opportunity came. Dara's all say that though. I doubt they'll be in another lakorn together. We'll see.