❤️ Various ET News

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
If Mik and Bow continue on the serious path I might have to create Mik-Bow world and live there
I’ll join you! Lol
Yes, I'll join too!
Lol we should make a gang:aaaaa: so happy for my parents. They're finally in the stage where they're comfortable to be official about their relationship. I wish them all the best :icon12:
Also Bow said that she's not afraid their relationship would affect her image because love is a beautiful thing awwww. I just love her so much!
They havent declare yet ? lol i thought they already official.
They usually said that they're each other's special person or more than friends. They just confirmed they're bf/gf lately :naughty2:

Last edited:

forgotusername

Miksmouse
Lol we should make a gang:aaaaa: so happy for my parents. They're finally in the stage where they're comfortable to be official about their relationship. I wish them all the best :icon12:
Also Bow said that she's not afraid their relationship would affect her image because love is a beautiful thing awwww. I just love her so much!

They usually said that they're each other's special person or more than friends. They just confirmed they're bf/gf lately :naughty2:
I didn't know my parents were wildin that much that I already have a sis

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't understand, who hates women and children in the Philippines?
Hi! Filipino here. Filipino-American actress Liza Soberano advocates for women and children but is being red-tagged by the military and might end up dead like other activists. People think celebrities who speak out are against the government. Philippines exercise freedom of speech and the government is trashier than trash.

Last edited: