❤️ Various ET News

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
amazing for you not for me i prefer bella over yaya not a big deal

and to added i prefer to see kim taking bella's route than seeing her take yaya's route in career , yaya for me is just a model again this is just my opinion she is selling "visual" good for her but as a kim fan i wish kim could have the chances bella had than yaya had

bella deserve every award if we talk roles and versatility this to be fair but also kim deserve for me the award for chaba but since comedy is not a big deal seems in this industry so the channel don't even give her that too bad but anyways not a big deal all of them are happy in their lives and that's what matter in the end of the day
Yes you wish because seems like shes not taking either route

twister02

M♥K
Yaya is amazing in KK. If they want yaya to win, she's been nominated way before this because shes been at the top of the game and bring big bucks to ch3 since 8 years ago. shes not even on the list last year for kluen chewit while mark was nominated (lol)
KC was in 2017, why would it be nominated last year?

twister02

M♥K
I feel like people who say they like CH3 visuals more mean Kim and Yaya and their boyfriends.
CH7 has the ratings and everything, they just dont treat their artists as well as CH3.
it's more like how their lakorn appeals more visually in terms of quality for me. Their artists are just bonus. CH7 have good looking artists too but their content is much more restricted and quality is not that great. CH3 cinematography is improving for me. (still depends on the production team tho).

twister02

M♥K
As for me, Kim is a good actress not because she's my bias but that's because that's what I've seen and feel whenever I watch her lakorns. Everyone has their own opinions about it and I respect that. I also agree that almost all of the CH3 actress (in the same generation) have the same acting chops but others will be given more appreciation because they're put on the spotlight more than the other. Every move they make, small or big, becomes an exaggeration. Let's just appreciate whatever, whoever we appreciates. After all, it's called entertainment to entertain us and not give us headaches ;)

Thank you tho to all who appreciates Kim. I don't see much here in AF but if I do, as a fan, I do appreciate it.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
As for me, Kim is a good actress not because she's my bias but that's because that's what I've seen and feel whenever I watch her lakorns. Everyone has their own opinions about it and I respect that. I also agree that almost all of the CH3 actress (in the same generation) have the same acting chops but others will be given more appreciation because they're put on the spotlight more than the other. Every move they make, small or big, becomes an exaggeration. Let's just appreciate whatever, whoever we appreciates. After all, it's called entertainment to entertain us and not give us headaches ;)

Thank you tho to all who appreciates Kim. I don't see much here in AF but if I do, as a fan, I do appreciate it.
I’ve actually grown to really respect and like Kimmy on screen cause of how much of a professional she is when it comes to her work. I think she’s one of the better actresses at Ch3 so it’s annoying that they give similar roles all the time. Thong ake was a good treat cause she finally got something different for her. I hope she keeps getting variety in her roles otherwise I’ll be disappointed and I finally want her to pair up with great!!!!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
The one I am seeing now on ch3 who is showing a real growth on me is Prang. I remember how she played an annoying brat second fiddle role in Matt and Film lakorn (Gale Warunlak career went nowhere with ch3) then a Village beauty girl in Bang Rajun, a noble prim and proper girl in BPSW and now a beautiful N'ek in Mia Archeep. The years of acting as supporting enabled her to tap into different type of characters and now she is able to act fierce (her look is more on the edgy side of the beauty) or harmless N'eks. Plus she can emote. Maybe she will replace stupid Matt in my heart :smilie-devil:. She reminds me of Sammy career in ch7

CPY

GotomySin
it's more like how their lakorn appeals more visually in terms of quality for me. Their artists are just bonus. CH7 have good looking artists too but their content is much more restricted and quality is not that great. CH3 cinematography is improving for me. (still depends on the production team tho).
Ch7 limit their content so they can make more money thru Bugaboo. Co-owner of Ch7 also owns a bank and Ch7 is just another his side business. Well, Ch7 is half govt channel and Royal Thai Army have some shares in. According to financial report Ch7 did better in profit rather than Ch3 and One31/GMM. Smart move to restrict their content.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I agree most ch7 actors have great acting, and they're soo beautiful as well. Very smart move of them to recruit actors from beauty and supermodel contests lol. Their story lines aren't usually something different and refreshing but they manage to make their final outcome decent most of the time.
Ch3 lakorns on the other hand sometimes are hit or miss for me. Among the ones I've watched so far, they're either meh or very well done. They do try to approach new storyline tho. But not lots of their actors' acting has impressed me.
I don't have much to say about other channels because their dramas sometimes are a bit extreme for me. But as a viewer, I think ch7 is getting the upper hand.
Ch7 storyline have been consistent with relating to the people who lives in the country side so audiences prefer to watch them over ch3. Ch3 storyline is more cater towards city people. Sometime when I watch ch lakorns, I’m like wth, can’t relate to the high fashion, city life. Lol

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Is that the rumor of “single mother” that they were talking about?
This is an old rumour, probably like during first lockdown started like march? That a couple separated cause they could stay and live together.
No single mother is probably someone else.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This is an old rumour, probably like during first lockdown started like march? That a couple separated cause they could stay and live together.
No single mother is probably someone else.
Wonder who this single mother and pregnant is?

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
There's people assume its was annie brook. I cant even think of any single mothers... my mind came back to pat and sarah in the entertainment.
I thinks it’s probably her. I saw they mentioned her name. I totally forgot about her lol. She really ruin Film’s career to be honest. What’s worst is she ruin it but it wasn’t even his kid so it was also super embarrassing for her too.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Ch7 limit their content so they can make more money thru Bugaboo. Co-owner of Ch7 also owns a bank and Ch7 is just another his side business. Well, Ch7 is half govt channel and Royal Thai Army have some shares in. According to financial report Ch7 did better in profit rather than Ch3 and One31/GMM. Smart move to restrict their content.
No wonder other channels such as CH3, oneHD at GMM are more popular overseas

sulad

sarNie Adult
I saw in IG that the single mom and pregnant was pointed toward Sarah Casinghini, Mike D. baby mama. I didn't save the post, but the woman in the picture looked quite similar to her. Unfortunately, she had a mask on so no way of telling.

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
I feel like each channel has its niche and an audience they appeal to. Ch7 is rural/countryside which I don't often relate to. OneHD is more like family/mature. GMM is urban with teenage/college students feel. Ch3 is city life and adult romance. Idk Ch8...I haven't really watched anything from them.
Tbh Ch3 appeals to me more in terms of visual and lakorns.
Ch3, OneHD, and GMM all post things onto their Youtube and Instagram accounts. They encourage foreign fan interactions. Especially GMM uploading full episodes and having English subs. It's almost useless for me to follow anything of Ch7 because I don't understand Thai and have to constantly google translate. And because they appeal more to Thai, there's rarely any English fan account. That's their downfall. Hopefully, that'll change in the future.