❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I've read that top Chinese actor and actresses got paid big bucks (literally millions to act in some drama) is it true?

Mike de Angelo had no chance of reviving his career in Thailand anyway after all his scandals.
That’s why so many people try to break into the chinese market. Sometimes even C-list celebrities there make more money than more popular stars from other countries because there is a bigger fan base there and more opportunities there. China is the big dollar signs.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Just because they run in their group and society ...it's all about money?

I feel it's a bit harsh to assume that any girls who is dating a guy who is rich and hi-so is all about money.

These girls survived w/o them before and i'm sure they'll be fine w/o them.

Of course money is important.

I won't assume or guess.....their intentions....

But this is another perspective.

I'm not sure about the other's but Mint and her family has a few businesses...property owner...restuarant and her ice cream.

Bee Namthip dated variety of guys including hi-so...that's the crowd their life style is around...girl is now single and fine on her own. Making her own $ and living her life

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Awwwww remember Nong Gino from Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed with Win and Kwan? He's all grown up!!!! My lil Lookchin!

Omg he’s so big now!!! I loved him as Nong Lookchin. He was so cute and would always wipe his P’Torfun’s face. He was super cute in Sung Tong too.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I see there’s some buzz since neither Bella or Mai were nominated from Krong Kam. I see James is nominated from Krong Kam but to be honest, I feel like the females really were the main characters. I’m shocked as well they weren’t nominated. They both did a great job in that Lakorn in my opinion. They should of definitely been on that list. If not both, at least one of them. :confused12:
http://instagr.am/p/CDnQhrbBppa/

Last edited:

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
I see there’s a lot of buzz since neither Bella or Mai were nominated from Krong Kam. I see James is nominated from Krong Kam but to be honest, I feel like the females really were the main characters so I’m shocked as well they weren’t nominated. They both did a great job in that Lakorn in my opinion. They should of definitely been on that list. If not both, at least one of them. :confused12:
http://instagr.am/p/CDnQhrbBppa/
The best actress nominees are all great, while the actors are meh, i dont know what the two james are doing in the list

Boomerseng

sarNie Egg
i thought Mai should have been on the list. To me she stole the show even though Bella did great. Thailand has a problem with male actors... a lot of them are not that good compare to the women side, were there is abundance and there is strong competition.

bit

sarNie Adult
If they leave Bella and put Mai Charoenpura it’s still okay,but they left both. Then Pancake for Sri Ayodhaya? she did better in The Voice.

It’s either Baifern or Yaya... by the look of the nominees, they aiming with Yaya.

The male nominees are meh...Andrew should be there for The Voice.

Boomerseng

sarNie Egg
If they leave Bella and put Mai Charoenpura it’s still okay,but they left both. Then Pancake for Sri Ayodhaya? she did better in The Voice.

It’s either Baifern or Yaya... by the look of the nominees, they aiming with Yaya.

The male nominees are meh...Andrew should be there for The Voice.
I would be fine with Baifern or Yaya, but you’re right it looks like they are aiming for Yaya. Add in the fact that Baifern won in 2018 for breakthrough actress, while Yaya has never won an award from nataraj. They could be wanting to give her one. I don’t really care for Thai awards though bc it’s usually bought or through connection, some fans scream and shout about it though.

Reactions: bit

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Yaya will win cause I noticed Thailand’s awards are usually based on popularity. Some awards aren’t even based on talent in my opinion. Don’t get me wrong, I love Yaya and I’m fine with her winning. I think she did pretty well in Klin Kasalong. I’m just talking about most Thailand awards in general.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
View attachment 38933 They released a statement why they werent nominated. If anyone can summarize it for us please.
Sorry I’m just learning how to read but they said they aren’t the ones who picked the nominations. It was Ch3 that didn’t give them those names or nominate them. I might be a bit off lol so might need someone to translate it better haha.

Boomerseng

sarNie Egg
Sorry I’m just learning how to read but they said they aren’t the ones who picked the nominations. It was Ch3 that didn’t give them those names or nominate them. I might be a bit off lol so might need someone to translate it better haha.
thank you! I read that Ch3 was the one that didn’t nominate them somewhere else as well but wasn’t to sure. Lol

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, the favoritism of Ch3 speaks volumes! Nataraj committee calling them out or rather not willing to take the fall. I understand Yaya did prove her acting chops with Klin Kasalong but Krong Karm raked in the rating and was pretty much one of the most search/talked about lakorn from last year. If there is room for 2 Ch3 actors to be nominated than there's room for 2 Ch3 actresses to be nominated too. Mai or Bella should be up there on the list of nominations.

Boomerseng

sarNie Egg
Quick question because i didn’t watch thong ek. But that had high ratings and got talked a lot. Was their performance not memorable or what? It seems No one is mad about Kim and Mario not getting nominated.