❤️ Various ET News

Stacysimms

sarNie Egg
Fans shouldn't be salty when people criticise their faves, but I don't like how some of you are acting like only fans are biased. Yaya and Kim are on the same level acting wise, but while everyone here might not be a Yaya stan, she's definitely better liked on Asian Fuse than Kim is, so she's praised more and given more leeway.

For example, some of the things I see people talking about disliking or hating that Kimmy does, other actresses (including Yaya) do. I'm not saying that they're pretending to hate X action or thing Kim does just to hate on her, but that because they don't like her or feel neutral towards her they notice that thing/ action more. There are some things my friends do that I generally don't like, but because they're the ones doing it, it doesn't bother as much as if a stranger was doing it or I don't notice it as much and, depending on what the action is that I dislike is, outright excuse it. People who I don't know (so feel neutral about) and people I dislike, don't get that leeway with me.

Its also funny because, while Yaya and Kim are on the same level, Mint's acting is worse than both, but she gets praised on this site a lot more than Kim.

Its also a good example of what I said earlier, people here criticise Kim for allegedly always playing the same character (I personally disagree with this, I think she's played a decently varied range of characters) and not challenging herself. With Mint, like you said they'll say that it's CH3 not giving her a chance to shine and any issues with her acting blamed on poor scripts.

We're all biased and so is our perception of celebs.
I think the reason why people see a difference in Mint and Kimmys situation even though they both are stuck doing the same types of roles is because Mint is always given some lead actor who is not nearly on the level of popularity that she is and given really boring lakorns and scripts and another one is usually given better scripts and almost always has an A-list p’ek. I mean the last time mint was paired with an Alister was in 2015. That’s honestly ridiculous if you ask me since she herself is an A lister. She barely got given Alek and even though I love him he’s also a bottom of the barrel A-lister. You don’t have to be a fan of either one to notice the bad treatment Mint receives from Ch3. At least kimmy gets good p’eks and better lakorns and scripts.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Thailand restricts their artists on one channel unless the artist is freelance, imagine if their system is like in Korea, China or Taiwan where they can appear on any channel and online platforms.

bit

sarNie Adult
How did this descend to Mint vs Kim thing?

Last time I check we were discussing how Mai and Bella were left out from the Nataraj award list.

Yaya, Pancake and Mai Davika were on that list yet we have people arguing about those not on the list?

Anyway in terms of acting, I think most A list can pull it if given good director, story and direction.

I mean I was bored seing Andrew acting bored in lakorn. He doesn’t give any effort to it at all for years. Yet in The Voice he did very good for his character.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I just realized that 4 out of the 5 nominees for best actresses were from ch7. Ch7 do have an eye for talents.
I definitely agree and see this. Ch7 definitely has great talent, its just too bad they always end up leaving. The good thing is they still make a great name for themselves even when they leave. It goes to show they have a great eye for good talent since most start with them then branch out.

I could name a few who made a great name for themselves and started with Ch7. Noon, Chom, Kob, Yui, Pancake, Kwan, etc. I mean Kwan played for Ch3 and Ch7 as a child too but I’m counting her nek career as where she started. I know she’s not really getting stuff anymore BUT she was one of Ch7’s top nek at some point of time.

Last edited:

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
I think most people dont know Mint comes from well off family. Follow her wijitwonthing family and you will know all of them are business owner. And sorry to say Pupaa are not hiso. Compare to Taew, Mew and Margie s/o his family is nothing. Up to this day i believed Mint earn more than him
And for her drama, sigh. As long as she stay with ch3, i wont expect anything

Last edited:

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Thailand restricts their artists on one channel unless the artist is freelance, imagine if their system is like in Korea, China or Taiwan where they can appear on any channel and online platforms.
Here in Thailand,the channels act take the role of talent agency. Whereas in korea,the talent agency and the TV station are different entities. The TV stations only take care of the dramas and they don't manage talents. That's why any actor can work with any TV stations provided their agency agrees.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I definitely agree and see this. Ch7 definitely has great talent, its just too bad they always end up leaving. The good thing is they still make a great name for themselves even when they leave. It goes to show they have a great eye for good talent since most start with them then branch out.

I could name a few who made a great name for themselves and started with Ch7. Noon, Chom, Kob, Yui, Pancake, Kwan, etc. I mean Kwan played for Ch3 and Ch7 as a child too but I’m counting her nek career as where she started. I know she’s not really getting stuff anymore BUT she was one of Ch7’s top nek at some point of time.
Yes, many of the well known were from ch7. The only one who hasn’t left yet is Aum. Well, she doesn’t really need to work, she’s set for life. I still think Ch7 wants to see their actors branch out so they can collect more new actors for the channel. Lol

Last edited:

forgotusername

Miksmouse
In terms of picking talent and looks CH7 are always on top especially with their female actresses now they just gotta learn how to keep them...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
some people sometime makes it look like a fan of a particular celerity shouldn't come and express their opinion or dislike cause you will be a "mindless fan" "blind fan" "brainless fan" "dramatic fan" "sensitive fan" all that except the fact you are just another human like them expressing your own disagreement as a fan

so yeah as long as i don't disrespect anyone and don't hurt anyone i will keep commenting as i want now that what we call if you can't handle democracy don't be in the website

Last edited:

Stacysimms

sarNie Egg
some people sometime makes it look like a fan of a particular celerity shouldn't come and express their opinion or dislike cause you will be a "mindless fan" "blind fan" "brainless fan" "dramatic fan" "sensitive fan" all that except the fact you are just another human like them expressing your own disagreement as a fan

so yeah as long as i don't disrespect anyone and don't hurt anyone i will keep commenting as i want now that what we call if you can't handle democracy don't be in the website
No one has a problem with others expressing their opinion. It becomes a problem when people like you start saying rude and sarcastic things to others when they express different opinions from yours. Saying we must think we’re experts in acting or something. Don’t try and play the victim now. I’ve seen you specifically act this way before too in the past and I think by now you should have learned a thing or two.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Saying we must think we’re experts in acting or something
so they are not expert in acting ? my bad, some sounded like expert that's why it was interesting to have popcorn and enjoy their opinions

I think by now you should have learned a thing or two.
i learned that i can express anything i want as long as i don't disrespect or hurt directly anyone

rude and sarcastic things to others when they express different opinions
can you give me an example of rude thing i said

for me in short ch3 has the weakest producers and that's the main problem i see it doesn't need other actor they need to change some of their producers and then may see different quality in my humble opinion
and clearly the channel has it's fav based on what income they bring to them not nominating bella is obviously in my opinion a clear statement "we want yaya to win" cause bella is better than yaya in my opinion

Last edited:

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I just realized that 4 out of the 5 nominees for best actresses were from ch7. Ch7 do have an eye for talents.
I agree most ch7 actors have great acting, and they're soo beautiful as well. Very smart move of them to recruit actors from beauty and supermodel contests lol. Their story lines aren't usually something different and refreshing but they manage to make their final outcome decent most of the time.
Ch3 lakorns on the other hand sometimes are hit or miss for me. Among the ones I've watched so far, they're either meh or very well done. They do try to approach new storyline tho. But not lots of their actors' acting has impressed me.
I don't have much to say about other channels because their dramas sometimes are a bit extreme for me. But as a viewer, I think ch7 is getting the upper hand.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Its weird how ch7 has better lakorn, ratings and visual? (Im lowkey like ch3 visual more) but ch3 been snatching the endorsement deals, event and the top current actors and actresses are all frm ch3 except for weir and aum.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
so they are not expert in acting ? my bad, some sounded like expert that's why it was interesting to have popcorn and enjoy their opinions

i learned that i can express anything i want as long as i don't disrespect or hurt directly anyone

can you give me an example of rude thing i said

for me in short ch3 has the weakest producers and that's the main problem i see it doesn't need other actor they need to change some of their producers and then may see different quality in my humble opinion
and clearly the channel has it's fav based on what income they bring to them not nominating bella is obviously in my opinion a clear statement "we want yaya to win" cause bella is better than yaya in my opinion
Yaya is amazing in KK. If they want yaya to win, she's been nominated way before this because shes been at the top of the game and bring big bucks to ch3 since 8 years ago. shes not even on the list last year for kluen chewit while mark was nominated (lol)

forgotusername

Miksmouse
Its weird how ch7 has better lakorn, ratings and visual? (Im lowkey like ch3 visual more) but ch3 been snatching the endorsement deals, event and the top current actors and actresses are all frm ch3 except for weir and aum.
I feel like people who say they like CH3 visuals more mean Kim and Yaya and their boyfriends.
CH7 has the ratings and everything, they just dont treat their artists as well as CH3.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yaya is amazing in KK
amazing for you not for me i prefer bella over yaya not a big deal

and to added i prefer to see kim taking bella's route than seeing her take yaya's route in career , yaya for me is just a model again this is just my opinion she is selling "visual" good for her but as a kim fan i wish kim could have the chances bella had than yaya had

bella deserve every award if we talk roles and versatility this to be fair but also kim deserve for me the award for chaba but since comedy is not a big deal seems in this industry so the channel don't even give her that too bad but anyways not a big deal all of them are happy in their lives and that's what matter in the end of the day

Last edited: