❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
If the new hi-so guy is Aum's bf's brother, he should consider growing a mustache or something. At least Aum's bf has a rugged visual and doesn't look half bad...

The fact that he's 31...

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Well some people has been in a relationship for so long that when they get out, they’re like “screw it, I’ll date someone richer and can give me what I want since the old bf never gave me what I want”. Teaw’s ex didn’t look that good either. This new guy look a bit old for his age. Best of luck to her.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Just like Matt, I’m going to be disappointed in Taew if it turns out to be true that she moved on so fast. Sigh...another one that only cares about money :rolleyes:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Well some people has been in a relationship for so long that when they get out, they’re like “screw it, I’ll date someone richer and can give me what I want since the old bf never gave me what I want”. Teaw’s ex didn’t look that good either. This new guy look a bit old for his age. Best of luck to her.
I always thought Ton was good looking though. He reminds me of Mark and Peach mixed together. This new dude is definitely a downgrade to me!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Just like Matt, I’m going to be disappointed in Taew if it turns out to be true that she moved on so fast. Sigh...another one that only cares about money :rolleyes:
Yeah that’s my issue too. Like why move on so soon. I mean I still love the girl but makes me look at her differently just like Matt. Oh well if everyone in the situation is on good terms there’s no reason people should be bashing any of them.

I don’t think this will be a huge issue like Matt and Pats issue because so far Taew and Ton have dealt with this maturely. They are both on good terms and neither of them have been throwing shade towards each other on ig. They haven’t been feeding into the drama that the media is trying to create so let’s hope they keep it that way. The only way I can see this turning big is if VJ woonsen decides she’s not gonna be on good terms with Taew anymore cause they were friends and now she’s dating her ex. As long as Taew handles the interviews nicely and without any attitude she’ll be fine

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I always thought Ton was good looking though. He reminds me of Mark and Peach mixed together. This new dude is definitely a downgrade to me!
Haha, I didn’t find him good looking. He look like a little kid. Beauty is in the eye of beholder.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Haha, I didn’t find him good looking. He look like a little kid. Beauty is in the eye of beholder.
Yup! Some people have different taste haha I feel like she can do much better though if she wanted to. This new guy isn’t it for me but as long as he has a nice personality it should be fine. His brother is definitely the better looking one. It’s crazy that he’s only 31 :confused:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
He looks like he's in his late 40s. Money can hide a lot of stuff for sure. You can be ugly but if the man can provide a lifestyle that's worth it everything else is secondary. A girl in Taew's position should observe first. There has got to be a rich, decent looking man out there. Honestly, sometimes I wished I was a fly on the wall listening to these rich men talking about the n'eks. These men can talk to...just like the conversation that was had about Janie between the guys.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Wow Taew's alleged new hi-so is pretty ugly. The only decent looking hi-sos that daras have married are Chompoo, Noey, and Rita's hubbies. Margie and Janie's are okay-ish as well.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Wow Taew's alleged new hi-so is pretty ugly. The only decent looking hi-sos that daras have married are Chompoo, Noey, and Rita's hubbies. Margie and Janie's are okay-ish as well.
Nott is like the whole package. I would totally choose him out of all the hi-sos in Thailand. He’s handsome, seems chill, seems like a good father, and is supportive of Chompoo.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
He looks like he's in his late 40s. Money can hide a lot of stuff for sure. You can be ugly but if the man can provide a lifestyle that's worth it everything else is secondary. A girl in Taew's position should observe first. There has got to be a rich, decent looking man out there. Honestly, sometimes I wished I was a fly on the wall listening to these rich men talking about the n'eks. These men can talk to...just like the conversation that was had about Janie between the guys.
What conversation? I’ve never heard about that before! Do you mind explaining please? I bet it wasn’t a very nice conversation lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
What conversation? I’ve never heard about that before! Do you mind explaining please? I bet it wasn’t a very nice conversation lol
It was when she had that scandal with her ex husband. I don't remembered exactly the conversation but yeah, Janie is well known in the crowd. It was something along the line getting it for free...but I feel like those are the conversations that the hi so men talked about the n'eks not just Janie behind closed doors. Some see them as a toy.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It was when she had that scandal with her ex husband. I don't remembered exactly the conversation but yeah, Janie is well known in the crowd. It was something along the line getting it for free...but I feel like those are the conversations that the hi so men talked about the n'eks not just Janie behind closed doors. Some see them as a toy.
Unfortunately it’s not even just hi-so guys, it’s lot of men all over the world with that mentality. They definitely see these girls as toys they can chew up and then spit out but then again some of these girls see them as their personal bank accounts so I guess they’re both getting what they want.

bit

sarNie Adult
Any idea on who the n'ek in question is?
There was a hint that is was a very famous nang’ek. Still is. Of course it was denied.

But this kind of business is not new in any entertainment world. Harvey Weinstein scandal shows you how everything can be swipe under the carpet if you hold enough power.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
I have not seen a hi-so guy that is the perfect package lol. they got the money but they don't look good haha.. no, I actually think there are more good-looking people in Thailand that are everyday people like us not in spotlight I mean when I was in Thailand I saw cute guys hehe

so, it's really a guy in the friends circle? aum has bad taste in men except for the younger guy, well at least back then he was clean cut

feel sorry for ton, but like they say when you're not rich...

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Some good looking hi-so guys are/were actors. We don't know them with that title because of their career. For instance Peach is hi-so but they don't call him, hi-so Peach.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Some good looking hi-so guys are/were actors. We don't know them with that title because of their career. For instance Peach is hi-so but they don't call him, hi-so Peach.
There was a rumor that peach and Taew were talking but that was quickly squashed lol I’m pretty sure peach is probably already taken low key. I’m sure there’s lots of people trying to get with him cause he’s rich, young, and not bad looking for a hi-so.