❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Thank you. Woah that's huge, three hi-sos ready to court Taew?!?!?! I hope Taew won't entertain any suitors first and enjoy her single life.
I’m sure there’s more that we don’t know of lol I mean I’m not surprised cause Taew is definitely one of those girls that seems like she’s every guys type haha But yeah I really hope she chills while being single for a while instead of actually getting into another relationship super fast. Only time will tell. Whatever makes her happy as long as she’s not harming anyone!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
His dad is white. He posted a picture of his grandmother and she's white. He really took after his thai side
I didn’t even know he’s mixed. He’s not adopted? You know maybe that’s his step father? His last name is Thai though.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I didn’t even know he’s mixed. He’s not adopted? You know maybe that’s his step father? His last name is Thai though.
Maybe....didn't think of that. Could be his stepfather. I know there's mixed kids that looks nothing like one of the parent. His dad or step looks pretty old. If step his mom probably got with him very early on.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
You really can't use last names to determine if people are mixed or not because a bunch of mixed kids use their thai last names. Mik is obviously very mixed but he uses his mom's last name. If Es is mixed I would be very surprised though, he looks very Thai. Anyways I woke up this morning to Es's baby news, that was a shocker. At least he didn't have a shot gun wedding.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
wow learned something new today. would not have guessed he's white at all he certainly don't look. but I guess he kinda resembles his grandma. can't see his dad clearly. the other people that look more Thai are taya and maybe poo, more taya. I would say she's full Thai if I didn't know. Kwan looks white.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Es has been with his gf for 5 years now and it’s so obvious on his ig how much he loves her. His baby is for sure going to be so cute! His gf is glowing in her photos.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
wow learned something new today. would not have guessed he's white at all he certainly don't look. but I guess he kinda resembles his grandma. can't see his dad clearly. the other people that look more Thai are taya and maybe poo, more taya. I would say she's full Thai if I didn't know. Kwan looks white.
Bella is another one who I don’t even think she looks half except her lighter skin. I didn’t even know that she was half british and her English isn’t good at all. Kwan looks more white than Bella.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Agree, Aaron's situation was a bit much. But even from before I feel like he was interested in men. There's just something about him that has always made me second guessed him. Anyway, after that scandal I just didn't see how he would come back.
Aaron's sexuality was well known in his circle of celebrity friends before the news broke. His cheating is definitely not his downfall either. It's his age. Taiwanese actors can hardly ever keep their fame in their 30s unless they gain a substantial number of fans in China to still be getting work. Example would be Nicky Wu and Alec Su.