❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
What kind of superstition? Not familiar with Num and his wife. Lol Thais sometimes can be weird at times.

Not sure which superstition it was, I didn't read the article since I'm not that interested in their love life, lol
But I think like other couples who have done this before it's probably the, "pretend to divorce so your marriage life becomes smooth" type of thing. Thai ppl have way too many strange superstitions I've never even heard of. hahaha

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thai people be doing the most sometimes. Their superstitions really be out of this world. lol It’s almost like they’re putting the blame on something else for the issues in their marriage instead of really trying to work it out. Like, set aside your pride, reflect on yourself and then better yourself in those areas that could be harmful to your relationship. It’s not always anybody’s fault or nature’s fault. It really could just be you. ‍lol

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
one of Inn close person gave interview to nine entertain deny the news said “Inn and the guy is just friends they know eachother for a long time already, Inn just felt weird about the news but not surprised about it”
but of course there will be majority of people that doesn’t believe him because there’s lots of pics that they both share matching stuffs and at the same place same time that look like only lovers will do.
E065FC0A-0CB5-4B20-BC70-5B5481502044.jpeg

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matching outfits and accessories are the worst when it comes to couples secret way of saying they are together but not lol. And there are a lot of fans that has ample time to dig and cross examine.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Exactly. Someone in a popular koojin having a bf or gf isn’t a huge problem cause the fans just block that out and go on with their shipping but knowing someone that you are watching is gay while they’re on screen doing a romantic lakorn with a women isn’t something people can get over easily. I hope his management find a way to sweep this under the rug for his sake because Ch3 is honestly setting him up for success. It’s obvious they’re probably gonna cast him in the sequel for the gentleman series and the casting is happening right now. It’s literally the worst timing ever for him. Poor guy
Yup, it depends on his people and how good they are. They have to be really good at pushing back or have him be seen with a girl that looks more than a friend. If not, this rumor will follow him. And if he gets more popular there's going to be more investigation by the fans.

x0unerthanlater

Inn and Tie will have a hard time denying this. Surprisingly, Twitter was shipping them. Mostly non-residents that don't know who they are though.

I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of p'eks are caught in a M/M relationship. Once in a while there's a scandal that will hint at a p'ek being sponsored or secretly dating another man.

The ones who aren't caught probably have good managers/connections.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Inn and Tie will have a hard time denying this. Surprisingly, Twitter was shipping them. Mostly non-residents that don't know who they are though.

I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of p'eks are caught in a M/M relationship. Once in a while there's a scandal that will hint at a p'ek being sponsored or secretly dating another man.

The ones who aren't caught probably have good managers/connections.
There’s probably tons of actors and actresses in same sex relationships that can’t come out to the media cause their careers depend on it. Man I can’t imagine how suffocating that must feel.

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

There’s probably tons of actors and actresses in same sex relationships that can’t come out to the media cause their careers depend on it. Man I can’t imagine how suffocating that must feel.
Most likely. It's tough especially if they're p'ek/n'ek but also as rookie.

Somehow for p'eks it's tougher because the audience has a perception about "Prince charming." Even if Thailand is pro-lgbtq+ they're still conservative.

Some scandals say an actor is fake dating because they want to hide their homosexuality. It'll cripple their careers for sure. With good connections, the secret can be kept.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Most likely. It's tough especially if they're p'ek/n'ek but also as rookie.

Somehow for p'eks it's tougher because the audience has a perception about "Prince charming." Even if Thailand is pro-lgbtq+ they're still conservative.

Some scandals say an actor is fake dating because they want to hide their homosexuality. It'll cripple their careers for sure. With good connections, the secret can be kept.
Look what happened to Aaron Yans career. He was like the top actor in Taiwan but after he was outed I haven’t seen him in anything since them. It really just sucks!

x0unerthanlater

Look what happened to Aaron Yans career. He was like the top actor in Taiwan but after he was outed I haven’t seen him in anything since them. It really just sucks!
Aaron really did that to his own career though. I think ppl wouldn't have been too harsh had he not been cheating. He is/was famous enough to probably survive coming out... granted he won't be getting the same type of roles. His cheating was too scandalous for his fans.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Agree, Aaron's situation was a bit much. But even from before I feel like he was interested in men. There's just something about him that has always made me second guessed him. Anyway, after that scandal I just didn't see how he would come back.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Aaron really did that to his own career though. I think ppl wouldn't have been too harsh had he not been cheating. He is/was famous enough to probably survive coming out... granted he won't be getting the same type of roles. His cheating was too scandalous for his fans.
The cheating was definitely an issue but we’ve seen tons of cheating scandals in the media and they always come back somehow. It’s not a career long effector like being outed as gay. I feel like if it was just a cheating scandalbit with women instead of men, his career wouldn’t have tanked as much as it has now.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope the issue will die quickly. Sexuality in Asian countries can be a big deal and your career will be greatly affected. He has to be seen with a female often (preferably Pie) and people need to focus more on other things rather than overanalyzing instagram posts. Out of millions of users we can see similar clothings, accessories, places traveled to and foods eaten.

Last edited:
CH3 lakorns that will be distributed overseas! About damn time Thai lakorns become popular to international audience!
Just for clarification, does that mean these dramas will be dubbed in [said country]'s language? What do you mean by the lakorns being "distributed overseas"?
Sorry, a little bit slow here lol :fighting3:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Just for clarification, does that mean these dramas will be dubbed in [said country]'s language? What do you mean by the lakorns being "distributed overseas"?
Sorry, a little bit slow here lol :fighting3:
Yes it will be dubbed in the international country's language.