❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Yui has officially launched her clothing brand on Instagram.
Aside from being college degree holders, Thai celebrities tend to be business minded too and has launched their own businesses.
The current generation of Dara's is smart. They realize that nothing lasts forever. A lot of senior Dara's didn't do so well after they fell out of fame. Starting a business is a good retirement plan.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
My issues is no one has the right to out anyone.

I don't really follow a lot of ppl

My friend and I have matching shirts....we are not lesbian..we have many pix of us with matching shirts and holding hands

Double standard

I.e. A girl dress as a boy/dress up.....tomboy (not lesbian)
Boy- play dress up (gay)
Boy- being affectionate (gay)

I minor in psychology and love psychology....dressing up isn't what determine a person sexuality

They make "men" sooo afraid to be affectionate because it is not masculine or label as gay.

Best bromance is Friends

Joey & Chandler

Well, the furby gang are all going to end up with a hi so. One can't outdo the other. I think Mew and Mint seeemd to have a good man. Matt...that girl is lost lol and Taew probably ends up someone in that circle.
This is isn't even surprising after all you have to date a hi so to belongò
An ugly Hi-So I bet you *dodging stones*
t
http://instagr.am/p/B_e2OVuHRz8/ Looks like Taew and Ton are officially over. That’s so sad! Really wanted to see them make it to the aisle. It still seems like they are friends because they still follow one another and they were recently on live together. I wish them both happiness in their future relationships!

One thing I have noticed a lot in life is that these super long term relationships people have thay last like 10+ always end up falling apart in the end. Quite weird isn’t it.
[/QUOT
For someone like me who was never in a relationship makes me wonder why do some people just fall out of love.
So it doesn't matter how long two people are together as long both are willing to settle down and spend the rest of their life together.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
My issues is no one has the right to out anyone.

I don't really follow a lot of ppl

My friend and I have matching shirts....we are not lesbian..we have many pix of us with matching shirts and holding hands

Double standard

I.e. A girl dress as a boy/dress up.....tomboy (not lesbian)
Boy- play dress up (gay)
Boy- being affectionate (gay)

I minor in psychology and love psychology....dressing up isn't what determine a person sexuality

They make "men" sooo afraid to be affectionate because it is not masculine or label as gay.

Best bromance is Friends

Joey & Chandler
But this is the entertainment industry. People still see their leading man as a man. And also, it depends on the country. Thailand still hold conservative values (though has been more open some) but it still remains that they don't want to see an openly gay man acting as pra'ek trying to win a n'ek heart. That's why some of these pra'eks are very careful. Some even hide their relationship so they don't mess up the chance of hitting it big with a koojin...now imagine them being gay...I just don't see it working.

I have been around affectionate men...almost to the point of annoying lol but I never thought anything beyond that.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
But this is the entertainment industry. People still see their leading man as a man. And also, it depends on the country. Thailand still hold conservative values (though has been more open some) but it still remains that they don't want to see an openly gay man acting as pra'ek trying to win a n'ek heart. That's why some of these pra'eks are very careful. Some even hide their relationship so they don't mess up the chance of hitting it big with a koojin...now imagine them being gay...I just don't see it working.

I have been around affectionate men...almost to the point of annoying lol but I never thought anything beyond that.
I get that....

Heck straight pk hides their relationship.

It depends on the generations and fan girls...there is soo many yaoi Chaser and that is a crazy fandom.....very intense....my bro who is gay (openly) but majority of ppl think he is straight ...he hate these fangirls....hahaha....he also has that issue that those who know he is gay ship he with ever friend he has ...or think they are dating when they are not. Some are straight and some he is just not dating lol

Asian country in general is a paradox.....

Thai still conservative yet they hold these tiffany pageants...

India consider a trans....man/women as God's ans they get paid to bless events and ppl.....but is treated like garbage

bit

sarNie Adult
Thailand is considered quite open with gay story, however not when it come to lakorn praek.

For In, his management better find him a beard who can pretend to be a couple for him for the time being. Do the Ricky Martin a bit.

twister02

M♥K
Just for clarification, does that mean these dramas will be dubbed in [said country]'s language? What do you mean by the lakorns being "distributed overseas"?
Sorry, a little bit slow here lol :fighting3:
Depends on the country. Here in the Philippines, it will be dubbed but tVA channel in Korea is not dubbing lakorns they bought from CH3, just putting Korean subtitles.

Distributed overseas means that it will be sold internationally and not just for domestic consumption.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Interesting...

Mmm....

Well Por was able to hide a wife and kid....just saying lol

Another aspect is when you do BL lakorn and cross to straight or go back and forth....some fangirls can't handle it and that harms them as an actor with the BL chaser boycotting them and such

Aye.....ppl are amazing hahahaha

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Interesting...

Mmm....

Well Por was able to hide a wife and kid....just saying lol

Another aspect is when you do BL lakorn and cross to straight or go back and forth....some fangirls can't handle it and that harms them as an actor with the BL chaser boycotting them and such

Aye.....ppl are amazing hahahaha
BL Actors should not be typecasted to BL lakorns... After all people will still look up on a p'ek-n'ek pairing though gay stories are starting to get popular (but CH7 and CH3 won't dare doing BL)

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
There are 3 hi-sos ready trying to court Taew and he was guessed to be one of them and I guess he denied the news or something. I think he’s Ice Apitsadas ex
Thank you. Woah that's huge, three hi-sos ready to court Taew?!?!?! I hope Taew won't entertain any suitors first and enjoy her single life.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
I'm beginning to be sick of them hi-sos they're so freakin shallow! They see et girls like food or something. I guess when you're younger you don't really think about long term income stability but just puppy love. now that taew is older, she's probably outgrown puppy love and would rather go for income like everybody else. (oh but Janie went straight to money even when she was young, from old guys to a younger husband lol)