❤️ Various ET News

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
At the same time or later to make it seem like they were hacked? The media are already spinning it as they got hacked before even questioning the party.
It was posted like half an hr or an hr apart. I saw peachs acc first then pats

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
So it was posted on Peach's first? With the same caption? So that meant it was posted on Peach's at about 6am .

Why is it so easy to hack Thai's celebs' account? That is if that's how they're going to spin this.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ok added translation. It's hard to read Thai chat especially between young people. I often had to read my nieces and nephews chats a couple of time to get it. If anyone get a different translations, let me know.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
:eek: I just saw this and there's more! Uncensored too!

noname123

sarNie Egg
I always seen her hanging out with him in award shows and her commenting on his IG. I thought she was like a little sis to him. lol now i feel stupid.
I think weir's little sidekick is going to expose him sooner or later.
she commented 'thankyou' on some news post which was saying she was prettier than bella . She has got the guts.
But the one I don't get is Bella. Why is she sticking with him still. She is now famous on her own. They don't really do much couple endorsements or have meet ups. Sometimes I do get the feeling they are just in this for business purpose. Like they never do things couples do together. And the fact they are hanging out together after the scandal is out is proving their is some truth to this.

Actually I saw another suspicious post by one girl quite a while ago. A girl posted a pic of weir's back next to a waterfall. Don't know who she is but I was suspicious that time too.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I don’t think he planted the seed. The rumors about Pat cheating were going around like crazy even before he had his interview. He simply just ran with what everyone else was already assuming without being too obvious about. I honestly think any celeb in his position would’ve done the same thing because they think of it as “better they get the hate than me”. it’s just that he was stupid about it and ended up leaving evidence that could easily expose him to the public. This breakup wasn’t simple and clean from the start.

One thing these celebs need to learn is if you’re gonna lie, at least be good at it lol
What if Pat wanted to break up a long time ago, but Peach doesn’t want to and he threatens to spread cheating rumors or something. He could be the type that if he can’t have her, he’ll make her life hell. He had the smirk when he was giving interviews. Lol

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
I remember they post how peach shed tears after hisinterview, now i wonder whether its tears of sadness or joy... Lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I just read the article you shared @BeLLa. Sounds like they were totally planning everything. They said that they need to drop the bomb first and even said when they would do it. Said for him to make it pretty. They were laughing about it. The article writer thought it through and said to determine if a person is really good, you have to see how they are in front and behind other's back. Said the interview he gave indirectly invited the whole country to sympathized with him by not allowing any place for Pat to stand. That he was well prepared for the interview. Writer also said it is such a shame that his family is such a highly respected name but yet (he) shamefully destroyed a girl's name and life just because she couldnt return his love. He did so by spinning negative news. The writer asked, must Pat die for you to be satisfied?

Wow!

bit

sarNie Adult
I always seen her hanging out with him in award shows and her commenting on his IG. I thought she was like a little sis to him. lol now i feel stupid.
she commented 'thankyou' on some news post which was saying she was prettier than bella . She has got the guts.
But the one I don't get is Bella. Why is she sticking with him still. She is now famous on her own. They don't really do much couple endorsements or have meet ups. Sometimes I do get the feeling they are just in this for business purpose. Like they never do things couples do together. And the fact they are hanging out together after the scandal is out is proving their is some truth to this.

Actually I saw another suspicious post by one girl quite a while ago. A girl posted a pic of weir's back next to a waterfall. Don't know who she is but I was suspicious that time too.
That was bold of the sidekick... but she’s been bold for a long time, people just never put 2 and 2 together.

noname123

sarNie Egg
That was bold of the sidekick... but she’s been bold for a long time, people just never put 2 and 2 together.
Yeah because everyone thought she was like a little sis to him. oh well bella and weir are busy using their dogs to show they are still very much together. yesterday weir went with his doggy to her house now today the dogs are facetiming each other. lol they are becoming way too obvious

bit

sarNie Adult
Yeah because everyone thought she was like a little sis to him. oh well bella and weir are busy using their dogs to show they are still very much together. yesterday weir went with his doggy to her house now today the dogs are facetiming each other. lol they are becoming way too obvious
Those lottery prize to mom is not cheap.;)

Or how the sidekick put it...LOL

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid

That girl is definitely not prettier than Bella and she sure is bold for that lol. Maybe it’s just her eyes that look weird to me. I looked at her and to me she definitely looks more like a supporting actress to me. Idk I guess I just dislike when side chicks get bold because they already knew their place in the beginning. Anyways Weir and Bella are definitely using their dogs to calm the news down. And I see she posted Weirs bday shout out and everything but he doesn’t follow her.

noname123

sarNie Egg
That girl is definitely not prettier than Bella and she sure is bold for that lol. Maybe it’s just her eyes that look weird to me. I looked at her and to me she definitely looks more like a supporting actress to me. Idk I guess I just dislike when side chicks get bold because they already knew their place in the beginning. Anyways Weir and Bella are definitely using their dogs to calm the news down. And I see she posted Weirs bday shout out and everything but he doesn’t follow her.
She got bday shout out from him in 2018 as well. but 2019 was much sweeter. lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol he didnt follow Peak either. But seriously if she really is the gf of his best friend and they went on many double date couples trips together then I don't get why he doesn't follow her. What's the harm? Does Bella follow her?
Sometime i don't think who's more beautiful that matters but more like who gets more of his time behind the scene/lens. :pancarta:

Tau hu nuoc duong

sarNie Egg
I thought we’ve done on Peak’s part. It’s not Peak.

Like you guys said, once a cheater always a cheater. But blaming a girl to be a sidechick base only on some IG posts like this doesn’t seem fair.

Weir rarely follows any actress, why does his “not following” become the cheating proof?
He doesn’t follow her, then he’s hiding something? Which logic are you guys using?

Weir was not the only one who sang her Happy Bday, many ch7 actors and actresses did, sweetly, of course. Then she dated all of them?

She did post some pics at the same places Weir did. So what? Does Weir own these places? If I come there and take some photos, do I become his sidechick also?

Every “evidence” about Weir and CC being in the same place, her “supposed bf” was there also. Because he’s not as popular as Weir, then he can’t be the man a girl wants to date?

Really I don’t understand.

bit

sarNie Adult
If he does he might realize the sidechick exposing bit by bit, but then he was never smart to begin with.

Sidechick might be given some different promises by douchebag, that is why she’s getting angry at his obvious I’m a good BF act.