❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
So it may be Weir then? Is he still with Bella?
And I'm so behind on all these celebrities. I don't even know who Third is or how he looks like. Now this CC girl too.
Thai ent. news have been a little dry and boring since Matt's. Looks like it's picking up now. lol Wonder who the "pregnant" woman is.

As for Bie KPN's C-drama, I've been meaning to watch it. Will probably pick it up tomorrow or something. I remember watching n'eks drama "When We Were Young". She looks so much older in MGFIA. Almost didn't recognize her. Bie looks super handsome in there. He's definitely popular right now in China. All the videos I've seen on Douyin, the chinese TikTok version, on Bie or the drama has like over thousands of likes. Push and Tor T. are popular in China too.
He’s still with Bella. In fact she commented on one of his photos that he posted on ig a couple of hours ago

bit

sarNie Adult
And I'm so behind on all these celebrities. I don't even know who Third is or how he looks like. Now this CC girl too.
Thai ent. news have been a little dry and boring since Matt's. Looks like it's picking up now. lol Wonder who the "pregnant" woman is.

As for Bie KPN's C-drama, I've been meaning to watch it. Will probably pick it up tomorrow or something. I remember watching n'eks drama "When We Were Young". She looks so much older in MGFIA. Almost didn't recognize her. Bie looks super handsome in there. He's definitely popular right now in China. All the videos I've seen on Douyin, the chinese TikTok version, on Bie or the drama has like over thousands of likes. Push and Tor T. are popular in China too.
Bella is on the we are not a couple page, while Weir is the one with all the extra post trying to appear like great BF. Like I said before those who are extra on social media are the one with more hidden secret. Reminds of Channing Tattum lovey dovey post yet continously caught cheating on his wife.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Idk who this girl is. Never heard of her before but she’s pretty but looks super young!
She's in an evening lakorn called the mechanic wife or something of that nature. I thought it was a good lakorn. Anyhow, she is young. She isn't pretty at first sight but she gets prettier the more you look at her, at least to me. Yikes, if it's with Weir cause the age gap. Isn't she like 19 or maybe 22...anyway, she is way younger than him.

And if Bella continues to stick around with him after all this then it's on her. After a while I think a girl should get tired of making excuses for a man that has cheated on them.

Reactions: bit

CPY

GotomySin
Idk who this girl is. Never heard of her before but she’s pretty but looks super young!

She act at boran lakorn then promoted to evening lakorn nang ek. Pisat Hunsa and Jao Sao Chang Yon are her works.

byebye

sarNie OldFart

When acting in a Cdrama and thai lakorn is so different. You can obviously see the acting style. Not knowing who Bie was, I thought he was an established Chinese actor until I read the comments and realized he's Thai. His acting style blends in with some good actors there. But yet, if you watch a lakorn with the same storyline you can see that the pra'ek has a lakorn acting style to it. Anyhow, the drama is very addicting. If Bie gets popular based on this drama he deserves it cause he's that good.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
This was in her IG and Weir was wishing a happy birthday. He sounds like he's dripping in honey lol. Hope it's not true. Weir was with Pancake for a while did he have a bunch of cheating rumors when he was with her? I didn't quite pay attention to them.

http://instagr.am/p/B0GfF3zl1--/
Either these two are just close as senior and juniors in the industry and people are just misunderstanding or they are just hella bold with their cheating lol

bit

sarNie Adult
Last time Bella played dumb and the sidekick quitely went away, there are no picture evidence. This time the new sidekick supposedly are planting all the evidence because she is tired being the sidekick. See how this goes..

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Didn’t Bella also cheat on Weir with Aum too like when they barely first started dating or were they not dating at the time? They don’t seem very loyal to one another lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I’ll definitely check it out soon when more episodes are subbed. Hopefully it’s not too cringey cause most of the Cdramas I’ve watched have been too much for me to handle lol
I have been in c-dramas hole lately. My latest finding is Song Wei Long. This boy is so hot ! I could not believe his age. He looks mature hot at such a young age !

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
If you're a Thai celebrity and you get more than 1 drama from China, you're considered popular. It's so competitive over there especially since they already have their own stars too.
This is Bie's 2nd cdrama I think. He is most definitely popular. He and Mike D. Angelo are the two most popular Thai turned C-stars.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
No surprise here. Weir is a serial time waster. Bella likes the clout she gets for being his GF. she probably knows about all this but will play her card right so everything will be brushed under the rug like the peak and aum issue. Bella is almost as strategic as a politicians wife. These other dara's should take notes.

bit

sarNie Adult
I’m interested seeing how this going to go since I’m assuming the girl know what her post going to create. She’s showing her claws.

The other news went away because all party involve don’t want it to be known.

mayag

sarNie Adult
I remember watching that birthday video a while ago and thinking..wow they must be pretty close or Weir must think of her as a cute little sister. ‘Cause I’ve never seen him be so sweet in such videos before lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I remember watching that birthday video a while ago and thinking..wow they must be pretty close or Weir must think of her as a cute little sister. ‘Cause I’ve never seen him be so sweet in such videos before lol
This is the first time I watched it since I'm not a fan of hers in a way where I go searching her on IG..but watching the video makes me feel weird for some reason. Maybe because he sound super sweet...like not normal sweet.

But bella isn't going to let him go even if there's many more cheating rumors after hers. They are pretty much a power couple and she felt like she has invested enough time where no woman is going to come and snatched him away.