❤️ Various ET News

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol, I'm watching My girlfriend is an Alien and trying to read this forum in between. Didn't know Bie is stinking handsome in there. Honestly, I have never seen him act before until this C-drama came along. He's pretty good. Is he married to Mario's ex?

I love AF threads never get boring hahahah

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Lol, I'm watching My girlfriend is an Alien and trying to read this forum in between. Didn't know Bie is stinking handsome in there. Honestly, I have never seen him act before until this C-drama came along. He's pretty good. Is he married to Mario's ex?

I love AF threads never get boring hahahah
Yes, Bie is pretty hot. And his wife is Gubgib, Mario's ex.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I wonder who it could be. I see some hints in the comment section. Everyone is writing the same thing. Too bad I don’t understand Thai.
I see the same as well. Tried to use google translate and it was just initials for someone I think. Unfortunately I’m not very good at guessing so I’m not much help lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
A n'ek was on vacation somewhere outside of Thailand, and she went to a Thai restaurant. She would be able to eat for free if she took a pic. The n'ek declined because she's pregnant.... Guess who?
They are saying the initials are " J N"
“J N”? I’m trying to rack my brain of n’eks with the initials “J N” but I’m coming blank? I’m so bad at guessing haha Any guesses you have? You seem to know lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Thanks...I have never seen or maybe I don't pay attention to him before but in this drama he's so so good in his role. My mistake is to catch it while it's only subtitles to episode 6 :)
Is that drama good? I wanted to watch it as soon as I saw the trailer. Bie is def good looking

byebye

sarNie OldFart
There were news about how they cant get married cus they have to wait for SK to remarry.
Would feel sorry for Mint if they have to wait for SK to marry first. Cause I don't see Matt and SK saying I Do any time soon. Then again, the way Matt is anything is possible with her lol