❤️ Various ET News

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Is that drama good? I wanted to watch it as soon as I saw the trailer. Bie is def good looking
It's a very good and entertaining drama...where the n'ek has an obsession with his body lol. It's like she can't remember his name but remember his body lol. They have such sweet chemistry. He really is good looking in here and very good in his role. I am hooked. N'ek is kind of dorky cute. Her antics are funny.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I thought they did a reveal already. LOL

Are they trying to throw us off with this random pregnant n'ek talk to deter us from other scandals?
http://instagr.am/p/ByB-YK7lHiv/ Yes she did announce it a while ago! So we’re definitely not hallucinating lol I remember talking to @Kay123 and @Xiongurl26 about it when she first announced it lol Idk why I couldn’t remember until you mentioned it.

Hmm idk why they would release this news if it was supposed to be about Janie since everyone knows already. Maybe they’re just making up stuff?

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It's a very good and entertaining drama...where the n'ek has an obsession with his body lol. It's like she can't remember his name but remember his body lol. They have such sweet chemistry. He really is good looking in here and very good in his role. I am hooked. N'ek is kind of dorky cute. Her antics are funny.
I’ll definitely check it out soon when more episodes are subbed. Hopefully it’s not too cringey cause most of the Cdramas I’ve watched have been too much for me to handle lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I’ll definitely check it out soon when more episodes are subbed. Hopefully it’s not too cringey cause most of the Cdramas I’ve watched have been too much for me to handle lol
I think some are cringeworthy because of the overacting but the n'ek in here is just adorable even if she's out there because well, she's an alien like the title lol. But her fascination with his body is funny. The first time where I truly watch a n'ek all over the guy. The leads are good in their roles so it's fun to watch. She's able to come across as a pervert yet innocent at the same time lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Lol, I'm watching My girlfriend is an Alien and trying to read this forum in between. Didn't know Bie is stinking handsome in there. Honestly, I have never seen him act before until this C-drama came along. He's pretty good. Is he married to Mario's ex?

I love AF threads never get boring hahahah
Bie is definitely handsome. He has the height and look. He was in a lakorn with Mo for ch8 before. Wonder why other Thai channels didn’t hire him to act.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
China’s buying power is noooo joke! If he can become popular enough, he’ll be making much much more than the top Thai star!
C listers in China probably make more than some of the A-listers in Thailand make! China has money written all over it.

bit

sarNie Adult
Well the images that are dropping off the instagram has his signature all over it, with the caravan, lake view, in the forest. Type of photos he like to post.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Well the images that are dropping off the instagram has his signature all over it, with the caravan, lake view, in the forest. Type of photos he like to post.
Omg girllll he has a picture of the waterfall on his ig. That Ching Ching girl just posted the same waterfall on her ig like a couple of days ago.

It would make sense if it’s Weir cause he’s cheated before. Once a cheater always a cheater in my opinion lol

CPY

GotomySin
Omg girllll he has a picture of the waterfall on his ig. That Ching Ching girl just posted the same waterfall on her ig like a couple of days ago.

It would make sense if it’s Weir cause he’s cheated before. Once a cheater always a cheater in my opinion lol
Which Ching Ching?

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
So it may be Weir then? Is he still with Bella?
And I'm so behind on all these celebrities. I don't even know who Third is or how he looks like. Now this CC girl too.
Thai ent. news have been a little dry and boring since Matt's. Looks like it's picking up now. lol Wonder who the "pregnant" woman is.

As for Bie KPN's C-drama, I've been meaning to watch it. Will probably pick it up tomorrow or something. I remember watching n'eks drama "When We Were Young". She looks so much older in MGFIA. Almost didn't recognize her. Bie looks super handsome in there. He's definitely popular right now in China. All the videos I've seen on Douyin, the chinese TikTok version, on Bie or the drama has like over thousands of likes. Push and Tor T. are popular in China too.