❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Not just Pat but this is for any celebrity...if you there's something out there to find internet detectives will find them. Not sure why they don't understand that lol.

I hope Pat only use plumb lipstick to enhance her lips only because her lips does look obvious.
Yes....that why I find it funny with the denial hahaha....we barely know each other....just acquaintance.....hahaha

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They both already move on. I would say they broke up quiet some times they just didnt announced it. But the netizen always find fault with pat,but it's ok for peach to be with new s/o but not pat.
Well. Getting caught lying doesn't help...she said 1 thing and Note dude said another ....then netcitizen dig these proof up....she didn't handle it well...her interview was nice and simple which is good...then her action is liking an IG insulting her ex...the contradiction don't go unnoticed...

He on the other hand ...handled it better....he self blame...took fault in his part and never blame or insult anyone...

Peach never bad mouth her....he apologize for lying that they are together but he was honest and never said anything bad about her no matter what

He is a celebrity and he need to go to work event ....they will ask him....both are in the public eye....below is that above clip of the IG news...again reporters try to push the Q and he is very consistent on his answers. He kept it simple and didn't linger on the Questions or what happened. He said the past is the past...He talked about his work and business.

The news about Bow M. Is that she gave him positive comments and visited his potato store?

He clarify they seen each other at events....he said he is focused on himself and work on himself...I agree...date yourself...

There an image out...

"I don't know how I am involved, it's not a picture that involves me. I don't gain or lose from it."

..if that hurt his feeling seeing that image....he said it had nothing to do with me...it had no purpose and doing so has no benefit or purpose to anyone...it don't make any one life any better...I have no purpose to release of any pictures (ppl accusing him of MAYBE releasing some pix)..along that line...I couldn't hear the reporters questions clearly

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
...many E.T..know about it...he said sometime ppl send him pix or ask him about it to see if he knows...so he won't be surprised...

Net citizen are fierce ...esp...if they felt the person is lying and such...they will dig to the bone....find proof to counter their words....

bit

sarNie Adult
Sounds like PR relationship rather than a genuine relationship if he knows all the guy she went out with and be cool with it.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
There is leaked photo of her and third being intimate........mmmmm....
That's why I've mentioned she should have said something from the beginning if she knew there's something out there on her. Never leave it to the net-citizen to do the digging because secrets will come out that she may not like.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Sounds like PR relationship rather than a genuine relationship if he knows all the guy she went out with and be cool with it.
We don't know if he did....it sounds like he didn't...he told ppl they are over now and it is none of his business.

He said that Note pix....he saw it like the rest of the public....he was just as surprised/ unaware. He said Pat did msg him and said I didn't mean it to come out like that...

Again net citizen will dig their proof and so their timeline...so might as well come clean and stop playing word games/lying.

Peach has been really good at deflecting and redirecting. He said they are broken up...it's the past....any 3rd party has nothing to do with him. Digging up pix is pointless and have no purpose...he want to focus on Improving himself.

Just saying...there isn't a lot of celebrities coming out fot her. num her mom friend is also mum...

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Wait that picture is Bow and Peach? Dang all these celebs sure do move on fast! I remember yesterday seeing Bow comment on one of Peach’s post and Peach comment on one of Bow’s post. I thought she was dating that Donut guy

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Wait that picture is Bow and Peach? Dang all these celebs sure do move on fast! I remember yesterday seeing Bow comment on one of Peach’s post and Peach comment on one of Bow’s post. I thought she was dating that Donut guy
I don’t think that’s a picture of Bow and Peach kissing. It looks like Pat and Note. That’s a weird kissing picture though. There’s a man’s hand on the back of the guy kissing.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
Most of you here are so messy and it shows. lol. yall want Pat to be a cheat so bad when there isnt any definitive proof and the timeline of her breakup is blurry. they both moved on. yall should too lol.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@Koy123

Not that I heard of....she said she barely knows him and then a intimate pix is found. They speculated 3rd might have release the pix...

Beating the dead horse...Peach said it had nothing to do with him. The past is the past and he is working on himself. He maintains a 3rd party has nothing to do with him and he don't want to see/know about it. Ppl send it to him to give him an fyi.

Bow just post a comment on his IG page that is all. She left an encouraging remark.

Hahaha...we only comment on her actions....we don't have to do anything......net-citizen are doing it all....

I could care less.... I'm not a bias Fan of either one. I just translate what is being Interviewed and what people have exposed....

It's no biggy to me....these are just people...they are not special because they are a celebrity and can do no wrong....

Actions speaks louder than words

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol...there's no need to have this forum or any other if people can't comment on the celebrities. I thought that's what this is for. Even if people bring back stuff from years ago if it has to do with a celebrity then it's fair game. Discussing a celebrity is a never ending topic...even if the topic happens to be rehashed lol.

Pat cheat or not that's up to her and her consequences in life. No one is living her life for her but since she's a celebrity that's among the many things we discussed. Not sure about the moving on if people don't feel like it unless Pat decided to drop out of the limelight she'll be brought up time and again whether it's about her cheating or not or about her puffy lips.

No one is truly messy just because people feel like talking about something. If that's the case everyone is messy in here lol. At certain point in this forum people have talked about a subject like beating on a dead horse and I don't believe people are messy. Until something comes up that's more interesting, Pat will be a subject. This is nothing like her IG posts...now that's some messy emojis going on up in there hahahah

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I don't even know what's going on anymore. LOL I remember watching Pat's vlogs of both her and Peach. I thought they were cute and may potentially last for a long time but I guess not. Both are adults, along with the other people "involved". They all need to own up to their actions and words. As a public figure, they need to watch their words and actions. There are people who "looks up" to them as a "role model". You don't want these young kids and teens (even adults) thinking that their actions/words are appropriate and excusable, let alone become like them. Some of these celebrities are so problematic. lol We don't know when they exactly broke up, but both are equally at fault for not clearing it up 100%. Whether Pat did cheat or not, she'll have to accept the fact that she brought it upon herself, and the consequences too. To say one thing but her past contradicts her words. As for Peach, I don't know what to say about him yet.
And you don't mess with netizens, especially in today's time. Technology is so advance that people can find every single information about you.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Most of you here are so messy and it shows. lol. yall want Pat to be a cheat so bad when there isnt any definitive proof and the timeline of her breakup is blurry. they both moved on. yall should too lol.
I mean this is the Various ET News thread where news is meant to be discussed. Pat and Peach are hot news right now and articles about them are being released daily. Of course people are gonna be talking about it and discussing their opinions. Sure Pat and Peach might have moved on but clearly the press and the people reading the articles and news (us in the thread) have not moved on which is why it’s still being discussed in here. Can’t really fault people for discussing the news and sharing their opinions when you are in fact in a thread that’s meant to be about discussing the news lol

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
I mean this is the Various ET News thread where news is meant to be discussed. Pat and Peach are hot news right now and articles about them are being released daily. Of course people are gonna be talking about it and discussing their opinions. Sure Pat and Peach might have moved on but clearly the press and the people reading the articles and news (us in the thread) have not moved on which is why it’s still being discussed in here. Can’t really fault people for discussing the news and sharing their opinions when you are in fact in a thread that’s meant to be about discussing the news lol
i understand all of that. its the ones who keep pushing the cheating stuff when i havent seen any receipt yet. its like beating a dead horse lol.
as for the messy comment, all i can say is if the shoe fits lol
can another thai celeb do something scandalous so we can discuss fresh news so the karma police on this thread can rest lol.