❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
New's hot. tehehe
They are in the same work field.
I'd like for her to be single a minute longer but when love calls you pick up! Good for her.
If the call is from New, yes pick up but please please don't let it be just a rebound.
Yeah I was hoping that she would’ve stayed single for a little while longer but like you said when love calls you pick up, especially if that call is from Mr. New :risas3: And yes I’m really hoping that this isn’t a rebound!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Gun and a group of his fcs for 9 years parted ways because the fcs didn't like that he included Marie in his 9 years anniversary fc meeting. Half of the fcs were ok with it cus he's old enough and the other half felt like the meeting should be all about him and them. The half that didn't post chiding him about it. Gun apologize for not being able to organized it better but the leader of that group wouldn't accept his apology so Gun got pissed off and said later (lol).

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Gun and a group of his fcs for 9 years parted ways because the fcs didn't like that he included Marie in his 9 years anniversary fc meeting. Half of the fcs were ok with it cus he's old enough and the other half felt like the meeting should be all about him and them. The half that didn't post chiding him about it. Gun apologize for not being able to organized it better but the leader of that group wouldn't accept his apology so Gun got pissed off and said later (lol).
Oh lord they are so immature :rolleyes:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh lord they are so immature :rolleyes:
Right?! I guess them using their money and personal time following him for 9 years gave them the beliefs that they own him or something. Those who are neutral to the whole thing said that fcs should accept that Gun is at an appropriate age where he should start building a family but also believed that he was too hot headed in replying back to his fcs with those words.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Wow

I understand the FC....I guess they want to just meet him as His fan meeting....

But they shouldn't go overboard and accept that he is dating.... but on the other hand maybe don't bring her into the 9th anniversary fan meet....? Gradually insert her...?

Hahaha.....dunno....I don't really get it... I'm not in any FC....

rae

sarNie Adult
Lol I have mixed feelings about this.

On one hand, the fc needs to know that there are boundaries. They don't own Gun or anything; yes, they spent their time and money on him, supporting him etc, but they did that on their own free will. That cannot be used as a reason or as a means to make decisions for his personal life.

On the other hand, he could have handled it better. Did he tell the fc that he was taking Marie to know the fc meeting? Give them a heads up or anything? Also, while he may be frustrated, he really shouldn't have replied back to his fc like that. Now he'll have alienated some who were initially on his side but feel put off by his response. He's made his own situation worse.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Gun and Marie just started dating so it might be too soon to meet his fans. He should have handled it better. It’s like taking your SO to meet your family. Lol.
Agree...yes it is their choice....but in his profession...his relationship with the FC is longer than any relationship he has with a GF....they will be with him longer than a GF....mmmmm....like a family...

I feel they felt he didn't give them the appreciation and consideration. Don't take her to the 9th anniversary.....talk to the FC president and set up a Fan meet and let them know he want to introduce and have ppl get to know his love...

Hahaha....oh well. ....he lost some fans....when he and the girl are no longer together... he'll lost both...

.....just an analysis

Lesson learned for some.....

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Agree...yes it is their choice....but in his profession...his relationship with the FC is longer than any relationship he has with a GF....they will be with him longer than a GF....mmmmm....like a family...

I feel they felt he didn't give them the appreciation and consideration. Don't take her to the 9th anniversary.....talk to the FC president and set up a Fan meet and let them know he want to introduce and have ppl get to know his love...

Hahaha....oh well. ....he lost some fans....when he and the girl are no longer together... he'll lost both...

.....just an analysis

Yes, he can make both parties happy, but just need to strategize it better. Like they say, don’t mix love and business together. His FC is like his business.

rae

sarNie Adult
He's too in love right now to think straight and his fcs are not used to him being so head over heels. Like with Thissa he respected his fcs way more than her. She was like last on his priority list.
I was so glad when he and Thisa broke up for good, she deserves someone much better. He strung her along for so many years.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling

.....just an analysis

i totally agree with you. he definitely can handle this better.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
He definitely handled it wrong but at the same time I really don’t think this was worth something to get really upset at Gun for. If they got that mad at him and stopped being his “fan” just because he brought his girl to his fan meeting, I doubt they would ever accept her as his girlfriend even if he slowly started to include her in things. Some of these fans are just crazy and don’t like the idea of these stars having any type of relationship. These types of fans have that “he’s mine” type of mentality even though he would never even give them a chance in real life. Possessive fans to the max are just dumb is all I can say.