❤️ Various ET News

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Then what the praises and vows are for if your thinking is praising is just praising and vows are just empty words when a relationship turns sour? :rolleyes: Those praises and vows meant something begore; if they are meaningless then why have praises and vows for each other?

Can you be more specific on your phrase sugar coated to save face?

Ki praising supportive Kyo misled fans when there are unfixable strains relationship that lead to their divorce.

The praising is just a praising, vows are just empty words when divorce are desired by both parties. Both parties must agree for a divorce to happen but if not, you go to court and force it. No one knows what goes on in other people's relationship unless they broadcast it and even that, how do you know it was not sugar coated to save face?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Then what the praises and vows are for if your thinking is praising is just praising and vows are just empty words when a relationship turns sour? :rolleyes: Those praises and vows meant something begore; if they are meaningless then why have praises and vows for each other?

Can you be more specific on your phrase sugar coated to save face?

Ki praising supportive Kyo misled fans when there are unfixable strains relationship that lead to their divorce.
I dont think you get the difference between marriage and divorce. Vows are only sacred when two people WANT to stay married. When two people request a divorce they are already breaking a marriage vows of "til death do us part". Vows means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING when people wants a divorce. Vows become empty words. Just because a vow means something before doesnt mean it'll mean something forever. It is not iron clad. If it is there would be no such thing as divorce.

I'm not quite sure how you don't understand how people can sugar coat something to save face. Like example, he can say "i thank her for supporting me" can be looked as him sugar coating the reality of their crumbling relationship to make fans believe everything is rainbow.

I think fans seriously need to stop putting their complete heart and souls into the words of celebrity. They're humans too, they lie, they sugar coat, they exaggerate and they go back on their words like everyone else.

Ms.Zoe

What your are saying here is in a working environment, doesn't apply to a relationship that turns sour. In general, it takes some time for both parties to comment on each other's good aspects when they reflect back on each other.

Are you comparing your past relationship with what may come to song song relationship?

Also you can still praise and give credit where credit due and not neccesarily "agreed" nor love or dislike someone

I have many co-workers who I clash with but I can recognize and will compliment on those certain awesome thing they did

My Ex and I ended on amicable turns....later on ppl are like...I didn't fully like him.....he wasn't a horrible person. He had some good and bad like I did and clash in personality had us in many disagreements. The same thing happen with him, after we fully broke up ppl said to him I didn't fully like her....

Ppl just seeing the surface....and hear about our fights bit not the true nature of things.

His bff talks to me and he's actually got to know me and he's like you're different than I thought....well he never really know me. He knows about our fights....lol

Ms.Zoe

Okay what you are saying here are that Ki isn't as squeaky clean as his die hard fans think of him :).

I dont think you get the difference between marriage and divorce. Vows are only sacred when two people WANT to stay married. When two people request a divorce they are already breaking a marriage vows of "til death do us part". Vows means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING when people wants a divorce. Vows become empty words. Just because a vow means something before doesnt mean it'll mean something forever. It is not iron clad. If it is there would be no such thing as divorce.

I'm not quite sure how you don't understand how people can sugar coat something to save face. Like example, he can say "i thank her for supporting me" can be looked as him sugar coating the reality of their crumbling relationship to make fans believe everything is rainbow.

I think fans seriously need to stop putting their complete heart and souls into the words of celebrity. They're humans too, they lie, they sugar coat, they exaggerate and they go back on their words like everyone else.

Ms.Zoe

Silly, of course no one is lol...you just proved my point about Ki for his die hard fans to read :).

Honey, no one is as squeaky clean as they or so and so perceive, not your favorite, not my favorite, not so and so favorite.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
@Liddysopretty you are missing out on my point. I don't care what he did on the same day he filed for divorce. My point is that he had planned to file for divorce all by himself, it is premeditated.
SJK premeditated to file for divorce all by himself? Uh, sorry, according to the news, BOTH of them have been separated for many months, now. What comes after separation? Divorce. The separation speaks volumes that they've been talking about divorce, possible reconciliation, and all possible avenues. I'm sure SHK knew this day would come. How? Duh! They've been separated. That's pretty clear that it's not just all SJK's decision to file for divorce. He's the one who initiated the divorce, legally, but besides that, we can't assume that he solely premeditated the divorce. We don't have the receipts to their conversations and lives. What? SJK isn't a gentleman for filing for divorce first, making SHK look bad? Well, they've been separated for months now and perhaps it was just dragging out too long, so SJK took action after waiting? In the end, we all look out for ourselves.

Sorry, but your opinions are very biased. You're acting like only SJK can lie. SHK can't? Oh, right. Because you're a diehard SHK fan who has followed her for a while, now, so you know she's not a liar, can never cheat, can never hurt anyone, wouldn't want a divorce, and so forth?! That's the problem with fans. As much as you mock fans for thinking SJK is this squeaky clean god out there, you're pretty much placing SHK on the same level. Fans just can't accept the fact that two adults no longer love each other and want a divorce? They have to blame someone. They have to make someone responsible for the failure. They can't blame their own celebrity, ever. Fans are overthinking, much? I read SJK's formal apology for filing divorce and I don't think he made SHK out to be the culprit of their divorce at all. He's just saying that he'll make this process a quick one so everyone can move forward with their lives including fans, people who care for them. If SHK or SJK doesn't officially mention a third party, then let's just let it go. If they don't officially say it was this and that, then stop speculating. You're faulting SJK and I'm like, why?! If SHK isn't then we all shouldn't. This mess is getting bigger because EVERYONE has something to say, has a story to tell, has a theory to prove, has an analysis to share. Haha. If they don't say anything, let's just respect that. Look, celebrities are humans. They lie ALL THE TIME. They probably lie more than the average human like us because we have no image to fake like them.

Geez, at least with YY, she came out and implied there was a third party and then BAM, evidence leaked. But if SHK and SJK doesn't say anything or if the reporters can't get more information from them, then let's all stop dragging people into this mess.

Last edited:

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
cant believe some people are picking sides when they dont know the full story. pretty sure they both have skeletons to hide but its a matter of whose is worse. from the looks of things, i think sjk has the trump card atm thats why shk cant play victim in this case. since he filed without giving her a heads up, her PR would has used that to gain the sympathy vote but thats not happening. she is also getting alot of hate and hasnt released anything to clear up the speculations. even sjk hasnt released a statement to clear pbg's name. hmmm. i know we wont get the full gist but i smell fish. just saying

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
cant believe some people are picking sides when they dont know the full story. pretty sure they both have skeletons to hide but its a matter of whose is worse. from the looks of things, i think sjk has the trump card atm thats why shk cant play victim in this case. since he filed without giving her a heads up, her PR would has used that to gain the sympathy vote but thats not happening. she is also getting alot of hate and hasnt released anything to clear up the speculations. even sjk hasnt released a statement to clear pbg's name. hmmm. i know we wont get the full gist but i smell fish. just saying
That’s what I’m thinking. I feel like he has something big against her and that’s why her side is not so active and trying to make SHK look like the victim. Just seems suspicious that she’s so quiet during all of this.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
What did I just read. Lol. *eats popcorn*

I’ve been seeing a lot of pictures with Pat and I believe his name is Oat. Are they dating? I saw some clips of the reporters asking but Oat said they’re just friends. I’ve noticed Pat more now, since the arrest of her ex, leading up to their divorce. She’s definitely milking in the opportunities she’s getting with the talk shows and endorsements.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
What did I just read. Lol. *eats popcorn*

I’ve been seeing a lot of pictures with Pat and I believe his name is Oat. Are they dating? I saw some clips of the reporters asking but Oat said they’re just friends. I’ve noticed Pat more now, since the arrest of her ex, leading up to their divorce. She’s definitely milking in the opportunities she’s getting with the talk shows and endorsements.
She’s a single mom with an ex husband in jail and a family to support. I would be trying to earn as much cash as I can too. Love her or hate her, there’s no denying that she is a hard worker. One thing I don’t like about her and also some other Thai celebs though is that she definitely kind of exploits her children for her own gain. It’s something I’ve noticed a lot in Thailand. Those celebs with cute children always get tons of popularity (Chompoo, Pat, Boy P). Not sure what the business with her and Oat is though.

I think matters like this are hard especially that media is involved.people put meaning to so many things even if it means nothing.In the past I used to ship my favorite couples that sometimes i just want them to end together in real life.but i realized they have a life outside the big screen.It doesn't mean that just because two people look good together it doesn't mean they have to be together.It makes me wonder that fans wants them to date but behind the cameras they show their true colors and they treat each other differently.It just that they can't tell that they have that oozing chemistry onscreen.They are actors they can put an act or anything.But after years of being a fangirl i try to have less expectations.I wasn't really a fan of song song couple.But trust me to those die hard fans you will surely move on.This too shall pass sending you virtual hugs.