❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Not sure if they still are but they were when BB was a kiddo. Bella said she remembers him running into her front yard/driveway to get his toy or something like that.

Yeah. That's just terrible if it's true that he's messing with married women.
Oh wow that’s even more cool that they were neighbors when they were younger! Funny that now they are some of Thailand’s biggest stars.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Having a SO isnt the problem, the issue is when the fans overstepping their boundaries and causes drama for the couples. It's ridiculous and unfair to say the SO should get used to it if they dare to date a celebrity :rolleyes: . How about fans know where the lines are and stay in your lane. Some of these fans are so out there with their "analyzing the chemistry", seeing things that aren't really there. They're good actors and actresses for a reason.

. I agree about crazy fans...unfortunately they will always be there .....

Should they (S.O) get use to it and be ok with it? That is up to the S.O. and the actors. As an actor that is part of their job to follow and do the script. They can chose not to do intimate scenes. Many actors can do those scenes even with an S.O.

That is up to the actors and their S.O. to discuss and have an understanding with each other.

I'm using Tor as an example because I find that he is a great actors...

Unfortunately all stars will have those delusional psycho fans...i.e. ppl joke don't say anything bad about BTS...their army will slice you....on the radio an Arina Grande fan...was asked a Q (fake Q)...what if she did this...that...and no matter how bad the scenario is the fans saw her as a God and she can do no wrong....on IG I seen soo many shipping war as well. I like pairings but I've never fight ppl about jt... let ppl enjoy whatever they want and you enjoy your ship...leave each other alone and be respectful...unfortunately those psychos speaks lounder

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
did Marie drop her hiso bf for gun? I was watching the behind the scenes of their lakorn and they were all shy when asked about their kissing scenes. dunno, feel like it happened just because of the lakorn. let's just see what happens after lakorn ends.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
. I agree about crazy fans...unfortunately they will always be there .....

Should they (S.O) get use to it and be ok with it? That is up to the S.O. and the actors. As an actor that is part of their job to follow and do the script. They can chose not to do intimate scenes. Many actors can do those scenes even with an S.O.

That is up to the actors and their S.O. to discuss and have an understanding with each other.

I'm using Tor as an example because I find that he is a great actors...

Unfortunately all stars will have those delusional psycho fans...i.e. ppl joke don't say anything bad about BTS...their army will slice you....on the radio an Arina Grande fan...was asked a Q (fake Q)...what if she did this...that...and no matter how bad the scenario is the fans saw her as a God and she can do no wrong....on IG I seen soo many shipping war as well. I like pairings but I've never fight ppl about jt... let ppl enjoy whatever they want and you enjoy your ship...leave each other alone and be respectful...unfortunately those psychos speaks lounder
Yes i have no problem with respectful fans who ship, within boundaries. I mean i had my fair share of ships, biggest one was Matt/Great but i made sure i did it in my own fantasy box and not venture into the real world by msging their real S.O in hopes that they meet a demised so that my ships can turn real. Like i said, it's ok to ship, do it with respect.

Anyways i saw Marie's interview. Gotta say wow. I havent seen Gun's interview yet but i sure hope he doesnt do to her what he did to Thissa. Marie is very open about her relationship. She's definitely not prim and proper.

As for Pope, lol i formed my opinions of him long ago. I mean could there be this many false accusations? Like i said, it's always the quiet one. Lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Pope is sure thirsty. Hahaha I hear about these scandals with him all the time. Nothing new. :risas3:
Yeah, he had been having some crazy rumors for a while it's just that he wasn't famous back then and not that many people pay him any mind. His sexual rumors back in the days were kind of gross...anyway, thirsty or not there's a line as a human he should not cross. He can flirt, sleep with single women since there's not going to be any shortage of it that wants to sleep with him because if his celebrity status...but have some decency and leave the married ones alone. It's not hard to do unless as a person, he doesn't value it much.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I totally agree with ya saying some fans clubs of couple are crazy. If you look at Cheer & Toey fans club there was news of fans saying CT tricked them (fans) to jin them. That is crazy. Just because Toey was out eating with some girl that is not Cheer. The fans go crazy.

I learn a long time ago being a fans you can only supporter actresses or actors but can't go crazy in to their live and be so hung up on wanted them to be a real life couple. That why I'm not into jin or kk couple couple any more. After drama end I just leave it at that.

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Did namtarn the star pass away?
im starting to see farewell messages appear on my ig from a few other stars.

alissaax

I
No way! OMG! I'm truly sad.... I liked her sitcom... Oh gosh.... I was really hoping she'd recover. It's so sudden. Condolences to her family. They must be devastated.... RIP
I remember her from the sitcom with mos! It's so sad and sudden. I was hoping they'll find out why and she would recover too.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh man, she was so young. I remembered watching her compete on the stars too.

They're still unsure of the caused of her death. The family gave permission to do an autopsy but i think previous news said that her lungs collapse.

Life is so unsure.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Oh man, she was so young. I remembered watching her compete on the stars too.

They're still unsure of the caused of her death. The family gave permission to do an autopsy but i think previous news said that her lungs collapse.

Life is so unsure.
Yeah, one side of her lungs collapsed but they still don't know the sudden cause of excessive bleeding.

alissaax

Based on news i just watch, a blood vessels exploded and blood flooded her lungs so her lungs and heart collapsed. Her heart stop beating twice. They cant find the exact location where the blood started bleeding from and they were waiting for her brain swelling to reduce with medication they gave. And then check her brain active.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Korean fan seems way worse

I was searching for Goong and found info on the actress since she disappeared for a bit. She was harass sooo much! She had sooo much anti-fans... they attacked her and damage her eyes. They shot this chemical combination with a water gun at her with an intention to cause her blindness. She cont. To recieve soo much hate....poor her...cray cray