❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I can't read thai lol

As a actor... have an SO shouldn't hinder you. It's your work. Tor has a L.T. gf and he is passionate in his acting and scenes with his nk and create the feel

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
is chippy currently filming anything atm? i think this is the best time for her to be busy af. i would also advise (if i knew knew her personally lol) to change managers asap. she shares a manger with antoine so she cant even speak on her hurt plus the manger isnt even doing a good job with her career wise. how can a pretty girl like her not have alot of endorsements and events. just scrolling through her ig, its painfully obvious that she isnt booked and busy. this chic is the same age as yaya and mint but she is not as ambitious.
chippy's saving grace will be a lakorn with mark, nadech, james ma or james ji.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Currently in the news, Namtarn The Star (the 2nd n'ek of Pookong Jaosanae sitcom) is currently in critical condition. She started bleeding from her nose, then suddenly from her mouth and vomiting up blood. She was resuscitated twice. Pray for her.

Also, Gun N. & Marie Broener are dating. They were/are in a lakorn together. I guess sparks started flying lol

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
I actually finally just got around to watching Boy & Chippy's lakorn together (Matupoom Haeng Huajai) and really enjoyed them together. Hoping for a reunion of them.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I can't read thai lol

As a actor... have an SO shouldn't hinder you. It's your work. Tor has a L.T. gf and he is passionate in his acting and scenes with his nk and create the feel
Having a SO isnt the problem, the issue is when the fans overstepping their boundaries and causes drama for the couples. It's ridiculous and unfair to say the SO should get used to it if they dare to date a celebrity :rolleyes: . How about fans know where the lines are and stay in your lane. Some of these fans are so out there with their "analyzing the chemistry", seeing things that aren't really there. They're good actors and actresses for a reason.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Currently in the news, Namtarn The Star (the 2nd n'ek of Pookong Jaosanae sitcom) is currently in critical condition. She started bleeding from her nose, then suddenly from her mouth and vomiting up blood. She was resuscitated twice. Pray for her.

Also, Gun N. & Marie Broener are dating. They were/are in a lakorn together. I guess sparks started flying lol
Oh my, hope she's ok.

Im shocked with Gun and Marie because I thought he was seeing a newscaster.

x0unerthanlater

The caption with Pope is about him messaging girls on sns for obvious reasons. Some of those girls are married... :facepalm:

x0unerthanlater

Oh my, hope she's ok.

Im shocked with Gun and Marie because I thought he was seeing a newscaster.
I hope she's okay too. I never knew she was from The Star. It's so scary because it happened while she was eating normally. The good thing was, she was at home with her mom.

I'm shocked about Marie.... Thought she was into girls or dating Tomboy.

x0unerthanlater

They’re neighbors? That’s so cool! I love Bambam. He’s such a cutie pie.
Not sure if they still are but they were when BB was a kiddo. Bella said she remembers him running into her front yard/driveway to get his toy or something like that.

Ummm he needs to stop. He can DM as many girls as he wants but no married ones. Don’t be a homewrecker Pope :mad:
Yeah. That's just terrible if it's true that he's messing with married women.