❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It's just ironic if it's true that he's talking/dating that girl.
How could ppl date someone who looks similar to their ex?
I can't even look at anyone who looks remotely like an ex. hahaha
He can try all he wants to find someone who looks like chippy, but he’s never gonna find anyone who was as good as her personality wise. She seemed to really love him and was always by his side. She seemed really loyal to him too but I guess this is best for her. Better that this happened before they ever got married. One homewrecker and a cheater in one relationship is the worst idea ever.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
He can try all he wants to find someone who looks like chippy, but he’s never gonna find anyone who was as good as her personality wise. She seemed to really love him and was always by his side. She seemed really loyal to him too but I guess this is best for her. Better that this happened before they ever got married. One homewrecker and a cheater in one relationship is the worst idea ever.
I anticipate Chippy's future works where she films AFTER breaking up with him. Let's see if there's going to be any difference. She honestly garners a lot of chemistry with her leads (even Boy LOL) but every time it's the fin scenes it's like she backs away from it half way. I hope ch3 can open their eyes and promote her more. I want to see her paired with Pon. They would ooze some firework-like chemistry.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I anticipate Chippy's future works where she films AFTER breaking up with him. Let's see if there's going to be any difference. She honestly garners a lot of chemistry with her leads (even Boy LOL) but every time it's the fin scenes it's like she backs away from it half way. I hope ch3 can open their eyes and promote her more. I want to see her paired with Pon. They would ooze some firework-like chemistry.
Yeah I noticed that she always was a bit closed off during fin scenes with her p’eks but the only lakorn she wasn’t like that was with Boy. I was surprised at how much chemistry those two had. They were amazing in all their fin scenes especially their 3 real kiss scenes! I hope now that she has no real excuse to hold her back, that she goes all in. I’m waiting for her to announce another lakorn with another p’ek. She’s been filming one with Puen for like 4 or 5 months. I wanna see her with Mark.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Chippy is prettier than that girl. The only thing is, Chippy was too attached to him even looked a bit obsessed I think.
I agree. She did seemed a little needy. Even with her that way, he still found a way to cheat. Smh

x0unerthanlater

I dont mind another one with Boy ;)
I wouldn't mind as well. She's probably the 1 n'ek Boy was able to create chemistry with, besides earlier works with Margie.

Yeah I noticed that she always was a bit closed off during fin scenes with her p’eks but the only lakorn she wasn’t like that was with Boy. I was surprised at how much chemistry those two had. They were amazing in all their fin scenes especially their 3 real kiss scenes! I hope now that she has no real excuse to hold her back, that she goes all in. I’m waiting for her to announce another lakorn with another p’ek. She’s been filming one with Puen for like 4 or 5 months. I wanna see her with Mark.
I feel like I haven't seen Mark's lakorn in ages. I didn't watch his most recent one with Taew & Mew. He and Chip would look cute.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Rak Nakara was 2017. his most recent one was Kom Faek with Kim which i've forgotten about since the genre was not to my liking. what is is upcoming projects? any interesting one?
His next one is with Mew. I too didn't watch KF cus of the genre. My last full lakorn of his that i enjoyed was the one with Yaya. Rak Nakara was a bit of a bore.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Rak Nakara was 2017. his most recent one was Kom Faek with Kim which i've forgotten about since the genre was not to my liking. what is is upcoming projects? any interesting one?
I really enjoyed Kom Faek. I thought marks acting improved there but he was definitely overshadowed by the supporting actors.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
His next one is with Mew. I too didn't watch KF cus of the genre. My last full lakorn of his that i enjoyed was the one with Yaya. Rak Nakara was a bit of a bore.
Kleun Cheewit is one of my fav Yaya and Mark's lakorn. definitely in my top ten.

I really enjoyed Kom Faek. I thought marks acting improved there but he was definitely overshadowed by the supporting actors.
i've read similar reviews. action is not my fav lakorn genre. i cringed it turned me off from the story when i watch bad action scenes and lakorn+action do not go well together most of the time :confused:

x0unerthanlater

http://instagr.am/p/Byh9qeElYht/ http://instagr.am/p/Byjm4KdBEtS/ These reporters are already asking about the relationship between Boy and Chippy. The girl barely just broke up with her mans. It’s obvious she doesn’t have anything going on with Boy. She’s been close to him and Great since she filmed lakorns with them.
There's no drama for reporters to spin right now so they're trying to cook up something from thin air. 55555 They can't ask Great since he has a gf already.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol these reporters. They did the same when Toey broke up with Alex R. As much as I love those two together, they'll be too much for each other. One is so ditzy and the other one is too playful lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol these reporters. They did the same when Toey broke up with Alex R. As much as I love those two together, they'll be too much for each other. One is so ditzy and the other one is too playful lol.
Yeah even though I ship Boy and Chippy a lot, I don’t think they would work out in real life. I’m happy enough just see them hanging out with each other and seeing them on screen!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol at the reporters...they are so thirsty for some news. Nothing exciting happening. Hopefully, Chippy is a bit more reserve in her next relationship. Keep some things to herself. To me, she seemed more into him than he is to her. Not everything needs to be on social media or shared. I'm sure she's smart in her own way but sometimes she's just not all there lol. As for Boy and her, friendzone is about as far as it goes.