❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Chippy:

The reason we broke up, well we've been dating for a while, 5 years now. There were several problems we had. What I can do was only say what was or wasn't okay but I couldn't force anyone to change for me. The things that weren't okay, we couldn't solve them. So we decided to step away (from each other). We didn't break up because we didn't love each other. We still do. We just didn't want to stay together while not being okay with each other. It's been 2-3 months since we've broken up.

Reporter: There has been news that Antoine is seeing someone new.

Chippy: I'm not sure. You'd have to ask him that. I can only answer about matters that include me.

Reporter: Have you tried to work things out?

Chippy: Yes, we tried. But it might have been because of many things that didn't quite work out.

Reporter: You posted, "if you want it you can have it" isn't that clarifying that there's a 3rd hand?

Chippy: Whether there's a third hand or not isn't important. What's important is that, Antione and I already broke up. It may be because our relationship wasn't strong. If it was, we'd still be together.

Reporter: Are you sad that it ended? *OMG, what a moronic question*

Chippy: Yes, I am.

Reporter: Did you cry? Were you hurt? *Rolls eyes. Brutal! How could they ask this?*

Chippy: Pretty hard. *This poor girl*

Reporter: Who'd you stay with?

Chippy: The ppl around me and my family are supportive.

Reporter: Do you to still talk?

Chippy: Yes, we do like normally. We talk, and I know that Antione still cares for me and is supportive.

Reporter: Do you still love him?

Chippy: Yes, I do.

After this, reporters asked if they'd ever get back together. She said she hasn't thought about it and if they were meant to be, they'd be together again. She just wants to focus on making herself happy for now and hasn't thought about being open to a new relationship.
Thanks for the translation! Wow I feel so sad for her. She probably didn’t directly say there was a third hand because her and Antoine have the same manager. The manager probably didn’t allow her to say anything that can impact his career. She made it pretty obvious that he did though on social media. She probably also didn’t directly say anything since they seem to get along even after their relationship. They probably still see each other cause of their cats. Anyways I hope that she can move on.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Thanks for the translation! Wow I feel so sad for her. She probably didn’t directly say there was a third hand because her and Antoine have the same manager. The manager probably didn’t allow her to say anything that can impact his career. She made it pretty obvious that he did though on social media. She probably also didn’t directly say anything since they seem to get along even after their relationship. They probably still see each other cause of their cats. Anyways I hope that she can move on.
Yeah, it's pretty obvious he did. Whether he cheated or got out because he found someone else, we'll never know. When Chippy said, "if our relationship was strong we'd still be together..." Kind of sounds like if they had a strong relationship, nothing would've impacted it to the point of breakup.

She also used the most basic explanations for their problems, "we dated for a while but maybe because of time and other aspects made us grow apart..." As far as I know, didn't they always hang out together. I don't think time was a factor.

bit

sarNie Adult
They had their election recently, so what is the problem of supporting any party if you are a democracy?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
They had their election recently, so what is the problem of supporting any party if you are a democracy?
The problem is people can't seem to accept the opinions and choices of others. If you're not with me, you're against me kind of thing.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Why would anyone make a "memory" flashback complied of someone's past relationship.

Nine entertain made one of Chippy and Antione. :facepalm: I hate when reporters do that.
Thai media are just annoying and so rude and disrespectful sometimes. Sometimes someone needs to put them in their place.