❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol i feel bad for the baby if theyre going to be used as a item in a relationship that doesn't work out in the end.
If the relationship goes south, I’m sure Janie is gonna use the baby to her advantage sadly. Women like her always do but here’s to hoping that it never reaches to that point. I want Janie to be happy in her marriage.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Yea I want Janie and her husband to be happy in their marriage as well. Especially since there is a child involved now. Congrats and all the best to the family!

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
If the relationship goes south, I’m sure Janie is gonna use the baby to her advantage sadly. Women like her always do but here’s to hoping that it never reaches to that point. I want Janie to be happy in her marriage.
I hope so too since she's been good with her friends children around her.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
I remembered when Taew got trashed for her sexy outfit and dance in Bird's concert but man that was nothing compared to this 50 shades of NY LoL.
Woah, she did... I mean Thai netizens, reporters, elders, and haters, need to back off then cause Taew is no longer a child. She's
like old enough to be sexy on stage. 30 right? She can do whatever she wants. The whole thai daras needs to be angels and cute,
they need to know it's the 21st century. I am glad she's like doing what makes her happy.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
For the longest time I can’t see what is the attraction with Nadech and Yaya, yes they are eye candy I give you that, but acting wise, it’s not ground breaking.

But they are smart to pander to their fans and keep their brand alive for years. That rated x performance is probably to break their mould a bit. Like how Zac Efron did some raunchy performance so people stop seeing him as the High School Musical guy. Harry Potter did the same.

It’s a calculated move.
Yaaasss! This post right here, exactly how I feel. Every move they make is calculated.

I was never a fan of Yaya as an actress. I feel that she’s still lacking in many areas and it just hasn’t improved over the years. I still truly believe that she needs to step outside of her comfort zone, challenge herself and act with a different guy other than Nadech.

Looking at her past lakorns, most of it was with Nadech, although that might have raked in a lot of money, I don’t think she was able to grow as an actress. I actually liked her lakorn with Aum, strangely that pair worked. I really hope one day she gets to act with a variety of actors. Yaya is very pretty and she has this sweet but sexy vibe to her. I can think of plenty of actors that will suit her.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
The drama about Jon was political. Not sure what's going on there but she said she cant stop people from un following her about it. Maybe someone who knows more can elaborate? Second drama was people saying that she favors one twin over the other (oh geesh). Third drama was in regards to her Cannes make-up artist. People are saying he's jealous and throwing shades at Rita's make up artist. (Personally for me, i think Chat, Rita's make up artist was trying to make news. He's known to be a drsma queen and has been trying to upstage p'Winit for years). She said her favorite outfit was the blue see through.