❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
but she will had to contend with her ex's mother who didn't like her from the beginning and is now pissed off because she dared to dump her son and wants to get back with him
Not just the mother in law but his entire family. I heard they took to social media totally trashing her.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling

i watched the King's coronation ceremony yesterday, it was a fascinating experience. out of all the clips, this one really get me.
no matter what kind of relationship the King has with his ex wife, i find it endearing that he gave face to the mother of his child.
seeing the three of them together in the video, i think all of them have very amicable relationship with each other now.
other than that, i think that all his children get along well with the queen too.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Heard this was the lakorns airing in July! Hope it’s truee!!! Finally get to see MLFTS and Pat and Aleks lakorn. Praying that it’s true :)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I just wanted to share that Lee from "Boy For Rent" is "lor mak", very handsome. Lol **butterflies**

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
I just wanted to share that Lee from "Boy For Rent" is "lor mak", very handsome. Lol **butterflies**
agree!!! Lee Thanat is so handsome :love:. i've followed his work eversince U-Prince the series.
in his last series Friendzone, his character was a douche. for Boy for Rent, i haven't checked it out. once the sub is out i will do so. hopefully the storyline don't suck haha

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
agree!!! Lee Thanat is so handsome :love:. i've followed his work eversince U-Prince the series.
in his last series Friendzone, his character was a douche. for Boy for Rent, i haven't checked it out. once the sub is out i will do so. hopefully the storyline don't suck haha
I'm going to watch Boy For Rent once it's competed. I feel like it'll be an okay lakorn just to pass time. Definitely want to see it for Lee. Lol

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
I'm going to watch Boy For Rent once it's competed. I feel like it'll be an okay lakorn just to pass time. Definitely want to see it for Lee. Lol
me too. one of the advantages of GMMTV series is that you definitely will get eng sub on their YT channel with good quality. and they have shorter EPs too. so no dragging plotlines haha. and some of the series are like hidden gems, for example Wake Up Ladies The Series(which Lee also acted in LOLS)

the remake of Ubat Rak Kham Khop Fa also started airing 2 days ago and i definitely gonna marathon watch it after it completed hehe

Last edited: