❤️ Various ET News

rae

sarNie Hatchling
Real bad move on Ken's part, if it is him, ch3 has done so much for him and pushed him so hard, at least wait for your contract to expire before making moves like this. It just makes everything unnecessarily messy for him and create bad blood with people who are still his boss and can pretty much sink his career if he makes them mad enough. Especially so considering that I notice the Thais putting a lot of emphasis on gratefulness, and what he's done can be seen as the opposite of that.

I've always been meh about Ken, he just has no presence, whether as a celeb or as an actor. On a completely superficial note, I find myself really distracted by his teeth, I don't know if he had veneers work done or not, but it's all I can stare at whenever he shows up onscreen.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ken in a simple terms has no x factor, he is handsome, got the body to boot, act in some major lakorn and movie but yet...
I agree. I loved him before for his outgoing personality but then SHE happened :rolleyes:. I mean i know i sound like a crazy fan who dislikes his gf but i really do have a good reason. I mean i love Bella and have no problem with Great's gf so it really isn't jealousy but with Ken, it's like he just completely fell off the face of the Earth. Then this attitude... Well whatever

So anyways Poo really is having problems with Dj Matoom and DJ Thonhorm in regards to the supplements. Apparently lawyers are involved.

BeLLa

sarNie Hatchling
So anyways Poo really is having problems with Dj Matoom and DJ Thonhorm in regards to the supplements. Apparently lawyers are involved.
Well maybe because of MONEY.. when it comes to lawyer involvement it is always because of money

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Well maybe because of MONEY.. when it comes to lawyer involvement it is always because of money
Sounds like she wanted her name completely out. Dont know what happen but i do remember back when they first started selling the product, Poo was pissed that the marketing department was over exaggerating on the benefits of the product and what was in it. That was all during that whole supplement scandal. Poo was asked if her supplement was fake, the company remained silent. Seems like it went downhill from there.

BeLLa

sarNie Hatchling
Sounds like she wanted her name completely out. Dont know what happen but i do remember back when they first started selling the product, Poo was pissed that the marketing department was over exaggerating on the benefits of the product and what was in it. That was all during that whole supplement scandal. Poo was asked if her supplement was fake, the company remained silent. Seems like it went downhill from there.
Wow.. then the last rumour about this supplement must be tiny bit true

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Wow.. then the last rumour about this supplement must be tiny bit true
Might be but DJ Thonhorm clarified that she paid a third party to buy the product from Korea and there was some cheating going on or something about how they cant use some wordings or something. Well regardless, that was about Taew's original 18 product. They had to rebrand it.

Personally i feel that all these supplement sellings business is sort of like a pyramid scheme because you need members to sell the products. You make money by bringing in new members but it's not completely a pyramid scheme because they get the products when they pay. That's just me though so dont sue me if it's not. ;)

BeLLa

sarNie Hatchling
Might be but DJ Thonhorm clarified that she paid a third party to buy the product from Korea and there was some cheating going on or something about how they cant use some wordings or something. Well regardless, that was about Taew's original 18 product. They had to rebrand it.

Personally i feel that all these supplement sellings business is sort of like a pyramid scheme because you need members to sell the products. You make money by bringing in new members but it's not completely a pyramid scheme because they get the products when they pay. That's just me though so dont sue me if it's not. ;)
Sorry but i have to say all supplement are meh for me..i believe in eating good food fresh vegs, fruits and lean meat. Supplments is supplement its not medicine

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I never would buy these supplements from these celebs. I just don’t buy into them. That’s why I’m so surprised that they actually make a pretty penny from their sales. People will buy anything as long as it’s sponsored by their faves huh?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I never would buy these supplements from these celebs. I just don’t buy into them. That’s why I’m so surprised that they actually make a pretty penny from their sales. People will buy anything as long as it’s sponsored by their faves huh?
More like a pretty dime lol. I mean they're going on world trips and building houses.

x0unerthanlater

คนไม่รักดี
Poo was interviewed and basically threw some shade in the most posh way possible.

Meanwhile, Mathoom clapsback on sns and all the beef was boiling.

There's some legal issues that needs to be ironed out. & I agree, it definitely involves money/shares.

Tricky business to get into if you're not the main boss. Too many people plus too much money equals too many problems.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Poo was interviewed and basically threw some shade in the most posh way possible.

Meanwhile, Mathoom clapsback on sns and all the beef was boiling.

There's some legal issues that needs to be ironed out. & I agree, it definitely involves money/shares.

Tricky business to get into if you're not the main boss. Too many people plus too much money equals too many problems.
Yup a lot of problems.

They were saying that Poo was not promoting enough which made the products not sell but then the kind of promotion they wanted her to do was outside her contract or something (again dont know if this is true or not). Another was saying that Poo was a presenter who also get a share of the profit but yet it is impossible for her to check the numbers since she is not a share holder so she basically had to go with what they said. There's also that other rumor about how Poo was unhappy about false advertisement so she refused to promote it.

Im sure we'll hear fr the lawyers soon.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yup a lot of problems.

They were saying that Poo was not promoting enough which made the products not sell but then the kind of promotion they wanted her to do was outside her contract or something (again dont know if this is true or not). Another was saying that Poo was a presenter who also get a share of the profit but yet it is impossible for her to check the numbers since she is not a share holder so she basically had to go with what they said. There's also that other rumor about how Poo was unhappy about false advertisement so she refused to promote it.

Is this the same product taew promotes too?

x0unerthanlater

คนไม่รักดี
Is this the same product taew promotes too?
Nope. Poo was the face of L.B. by Praya (I think that's what it's called. It's the green packaging) Taew is the face of 18 (pink packaging).

Yup a lot of problems.

Probably a bit of all those reasons. They made money fast but at the same time had so many problems in the past 2 yrs since the product debuted.

Poo is handling it professionally and not saying nothing more. I applaud her patience when answering questions. I think the reporters were trying to stir the tea a bit too. Cuz there's nothing interesting at the moment.