❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
the first wife got really fat lol maybe that's why he fell out of love
the second was an actress or something I heard?
the third I think is pretty and seem to carry herself well out in public but the nude photo was just a turn off.
how can you be the father of a country when you can't even be a father to you own children? I see his photo in Thai restaurants and roll my eyes. sorry, can't put this guy on a pedestal; I think on my own.
Hopefully he can turn his ways around like Price Harry did. That dude was a party animal and was always getting himself into trouble but now he’s such an amazing role model for the people in his country. He’s better than his brother now who’s actually gonna be the king.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Hopefully he can turn his ways around like Price Harry did. That dude was a party animal and was always getting himself into trouble but now he’s such an amazing role model for the people in his country. He’s better than his brother now who’s actually gonna be the king.
I always like the cheeky Harry....he was in lots of relationships but he did not marry 3x. Harry has less pressure and no pretense to uphold like the brother.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Even though he divorced his first wife, he still bestowed a title to her today because she is the mother of his first born and through out her life and even after she became wheelchair bound due to illness, she still did many goods for the country and people. I'm not sure how to translate the title but his queen kneeled to her.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh o, who could this be? A newbie at ch3 with 2 syllables in his name, early 20s, popular from a drama lakorn secretly has a wife and 2 yo child. They said the elder knows but wanted him to keep it a secret.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Channel 3 again lol. Ther stories with their stars would make an interesting lakorn. I have no idea because I don't even know whose going or coming over there any more.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
do you have any guesses?
I wouldn't know either. The only newbie i know of is Pon lol. His real name has 2 syllables but the role he got popular from was not a dramatic life struggling survivor type lol.

bit

sarNie Adult
That Thai princess with the fashion label really is one out of the box. Been seeing her picture with not ordinary pose.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The Thai fashion designer princess seems pretty cool and chill! I like her fashion line. Her business seems to have really took off in Thailand! Good for her :)

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
There’re two newbies from Krong Karm. August and Champ got pretty popular from this lakorn.
Not unless we’re counting all the gals in KK thread lining up to be Champ’s wife lol.

But nah those 2 aren’t “p’eks” yet. And they said the role was a good fighter/action type. I’m guessing it’s one of guys from The Man Series cause wasn’t that all newbies? But I never watched any of it so I wouldn’t know if it had action in it or what.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Not unless we’re counting all the gals in KK thread lining up to be Champ’s wife lol.

But nah those 2 aren’t “p’eks” yet. And they said the role was a good fighter/action type. I’m guessing it’s one of guys from The Man Series cause wasn’t that all newbies? But I never watched any of it so I wouldn’t know if it had action in it or what.
Oohhhh yes, could be one of them but what are their names? Lol i watched them but dont know any of their names.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart

Wasn’t August in the Man series? I didn’t watch that either.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
The thing with Por T is that people knew she was his gf, they just didnt know that he married her and had Malee. Plus he didnt keep them under locks and keys, they went places but people just really didn't pay attention.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
The thing with Por T is that people knew she was his gf, they just didnt know that he married her and had Malee. Plus he didnt keep them under locks and keys, they went places but people just really didn't pay attention.
I seriously had no idea but I wasn't shocked. The man was in his (late?) 30s, having a wife and kid is no biggie.

Honestly though, it's not really a (big deal) but ppl like to have this illusion that celebrities are untouchable. This rookie actor should've just let it be known from the get go. Saves a whole lot of trouble.

The most surprising was Ae (the leekay p'ek) having a grown daughter. I seriously low-key thought he played for the other team.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I seriously had no idea but I wasn't shocked. The man was in his (late?) 30s, having a wife and kid is no biggie.

Honestly though, it's not really a (big deal) but ppl like to have this illusion that celebrities are untouchable. This rookie actor should've just let it be known from the get go. Saves a whole lot of trouble.

The most surprising was Ae (the leekay p'ek) having a grown daughter. I seriously low-key thought he played for the other team.
Omg me too!! Lol and his wife is so not pleasing to the eyes but yet they made beautiful children!!