❤️ Various ET News

byebye

sarNie OldFart
According to wiki (so i dont get in trouble lol), their mom was said to been found having an affair (i think, so that i dont get in trouble). I heard that they're all (3 sons) here in the u.s
Oh, life of a lakorn. Yeah, that will basically get you out the door fast. When I watched Cdramas where the concubines are scheming to kill or outdue the others to get to the top always fascinated me.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
what i know was that the king has 5 sons but only recognize Prince Dipangkorn as his son. but Prince Dipangkorn's mother was the 3rd wife. and with the new queen, he also has a son too(as per rumor says). so i was wondering if the son can be recognize thus making him enter the line of succession?

he got rid of his 2nd wife by accusing her of an affair. the 3rd wife, he blames it on her family. his 1st wife got lucky because she was Queen Sirikit's niece so she still holds a title and did not disappeared from the earth like the 2nd and 3rd wife

Last edited:

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
According to wiki (so i dont get in trouble lol), their mom was said to been found having an affair (i think, so that i dont get in trouble). I heard that they're all (3 sons) here in the u.s
so they just cut their royal bloodline like so? In many lakorn I saw despite how much they hate the mother they will not let the little one who carries their blood in their vine going out of the family. This makes me really want to know who she cheated with.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
I think they were stripped because the father wanted the throne himself and didn't want his boys to compete with him. why was the daughter only recognized as princess? because she's not a threat. if you follow news of the current king, you'll know he's not worthy of being king. the chubby princess with the short hair should have succeeded the throne but she's a girl. I think out of everyone in the royal family, she's done the most humanitarian work. the rest are known for other stuff like fashion and entertainment, all irrelevant to being a royal. I'm glad I don't live in Thailand cuz I don't want to bow down to somebody like the current king. he doesn't even look like a poo dee.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Reminds me of all the Korean Saegak dramas I've watched. (p.s. Scarlet Heart: Ryeo, Empress Ki, etc etc Anyone who was bloodthirsty enough, got the throne JUST SAYING) lol
It's so.... messy.

I don't know if Thailand has ever made lakorns with Royalty plots... it's so iffy and taboo.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
what i know was that the king has 5 sons but only recognize Prince Dipangkorn as his son. but Prince Dipangkorn's mother was the 3rd wife. and with the new queen, he also has a son too(as per rumor says). so i was wondering if the son can be recognize thus making him enter the line of succession?

he got rid of his 2nd wife by accusing her of an affair. the 3rd wife, he blames it on her family. his 1st wife got lucky because she was Queen Sirikit's niece so she still holds a title and dissapeared from the earth like the 2nd and 3rd wife
Yes, the previous king bestowed a title to the first wife amd daughter that's iron clast and cant be taken away by any future kings.

sulad

sarNie Adult
The King first wife Princess Somsawali is actually still very active. She is actually the one who contributes a lot to humartian works.

His other sons who were stripped off their titles actually lives in Florida with their mother. As far I know, one or two are doctors and all are pretty well off. They did wanted to attend their grandpa funeral but due to being banish, they couldn't and instead send a message.

I figure sooner or later he was going to married to her. It pretty much illustrates who is the bad person with him coming out remarried again.

As to the youngest son, who is quite still young will take the throne. This King is already 60 and by the time the son can take over is probably in his early twenties.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
with all the scandals caused by the king, how do the people of thailand see him? does they revered him like they did to his father? or they just accept him because of the law where you cannot criticize the royals?

one of the images that strongly remain in my head was the pictures of when the 3rd wife was leaving the palace(?) and the young prince running to her before bowing goodbye at her. it was so heartbreaking to see a son separated from his mother from such a young age. i don't think he ever see her again after that since he was sent away to germany. poor boy.

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
I'm confuse on the king's 2nd ex-wife was she never liked by his family? I read it on wiki and it said that when they married the queen did not blessed them. And later on she was accuse of having an affair with one of the air force man who's in his 60s. Is it really true that she acullty cheated it or it is just that the royal family are getting rid of her because she is not a royal.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm confuse on the king's 2nd ex-wife was she never liked by his family? I read it on wiki and it said that when they married the queen did not blessed them. And later on she was accuse of having an affair with one of the air force man who's in his 60s. Is it really true that she acullty cheated it or it is just that the royal family are getting rid of her because she is not a royal.
I bet you she didn't and she was framed by his family that hate her guts

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Well um i dont believe its the family per se. The Queen didnt blessed any other wives either. Lets just say he married the 3rd wife immediately after banishing the second. So......

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
I see he got tire of her. I felt bad for the 2nd wife not just her but included her friend and relative are punish for being close to her. it so unfair.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I see he got tire of her. I felt bad for the 2nd wife not just her but included her friend and relative are punish for being close to her. it so unfair.
I believe in Karma b.tchiness. No matter how superior you think you are the retributions of nature hit right when one does not expect them

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Well um i dont believe its the family per se. The Queen didnt blessed any other wives either. Lets just say he married the 3rd wife immediately after banishing the second. So......
So maybe he was the one cheating with 3rd wife (she got her karma afterwards)

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
When i read article relating the king and his abandon sons it state that "the king aboandon his son's now become the father of Thai people." To me it seen like it is his sons who's writting this. (Just assumption.)

bit

sarNie Adult
There was one period when overseas media got a field day with all the leak videos of the current king and his many antics with the wives and pet poodle.

Just say that the whole lot are deprave.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
the first wife got really fat lol maybe that's why he fell out of love
the second was an actress or something I heard?
the third I think is pretty and seem to carry herself well out in public but the nude photo was just a turn off.
how can you be the father of a country when you can't even be a father to you own children? I see his photo in Thai restaurants and roll my eyes. sorry, can't put this guy on a pedestal; I think on my own.

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
I think the first wife is the king first cousin they were married not because of love but they were both royal. That how Thai royal family keep royal blood pure royal. He married the 2nd wife because of her beauty and maybe love. I think I heard some people said that the 2nd wife is Bird Thongchai's girlfriend but she ditched him for the king.